Appeals Court rules Illegals are ENTITLED to drivers license

Different issue

What does it have to do with them safely operating a motor vehicle?

What is it with you libs??????? THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY CROSSED OUR BORDER ILLEGALLY. THEY SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING IN THIS COUNTRY AT ALL.

SEND THEM HOME, LET THEM APPLY THROUGH LEGAL CHANNELS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
The "wrong" with us part that you don't understand is we are dealing in reality, not your magical thinking that we can just snap our fingers and deport 12 million people, about 4% of the population. And the bill for that is roughly 300 billion. Pay up...

No one says it will be done at the snap of the fingers. It may take 10 years to round them all up. I'm willing to wait it out.

Money well spent, especially when you consider how much money illegals cost American taxpayers.
Think so huh? Learn the math. Start with losing the spending of 12 million people in the American economy. You think this costs you? Wait until you find out what the bill is if they suddenly weren't here, which is why no sane person is calling for anything of the kind.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
Yes, reality can be dull and that economics thing, so boring so like reality, you reject it because life in fantasyland where 12 million people just go home on their own is so much better.

They are here

Which do you prefer?
1. They drive without a license
2. They demonstrate they can safely operate a motor vehicle

A drivers license is not citizenship. It is a license to drive

If you enter Mexico illegally, will the mexican government give you a drivers license? No, they would put you in some hellhole prison and forget about you.

I ask again--------what the fuck is wrong with you people?
Mexico doesn't have the welcome mat out, we do...

Instead of arguing to take the welcome mat away, you argue that we should give the ingraits free beer.

What is it with you libs??????? THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY CROSSED OUR BORDER ILLEGALLY. THEY SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING IN THIS COUNTRY AT ALL.

The "wrong" with us part that you don't understand is we are dealing in reality, not your magical thinking that we can just snap our fingers and deport 12 million people, about 4% of the population. And the bill for that is roughly 300 billion. Pay up...

No one says it will be done at the snap of the fingers. It may take 10 years to round them all up. I'm willing to wait it out.

Hell--Send the guard to the borders and Stop Them from Getting Here NOW. Enforce the damn law.

They are here

Which do you prefer?

Here's option #3: deport them.

Nothing stops you from doing that

A drivers license is not an immigration document. It is a licence to operate a motor vehicle

They don't need an American driver's license if they are back in Mexico.

Great, papers please?

And the cost for said action, forgetting the resulting the economic damage, $1,000 per American. Where do I send the bill?

They are here

Which do you prefer?

Name one country in the world that will give a drivers license to someone who enters that country illegally.

What is it that you don't get about the word "illegal" ?

You will not get a rational answer.

nor do I expect one. the liberal mind is not capable of rational thinking.

they are all about feeeeeeeeeeeelings and emoooooootion.

Hell--Send the guard to the borders and Stop Them from Getting Here NOW. Enforce the damn law.

Exactly. The claim that we need to "reform" our immigration laws is obvious hooey. All we need to do is enforce them.

The judges said to treat the Dreamers differently violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.

Read more: Appeals court rules immigrant 'dreamers' can get driver's licenses - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

THE 9th Circus is a joke.

Since it seems that they are not going back anytime soon then I am thinking that if they are going to drive then they should be required to first show proficiency in English so we know they can read the signs posted in English. Second they know that this license does not in any way effects their citizenship.

And yes, the 9th circuit court is out to lunch.

Great, papers please?

And the cost for said action, forgetting the resulting the economic damage, $1,000 per American. Where do I send the bill?

Utter horseshit. It won't cost 1/100th of that amount, and it saves all the money these criminals would collect in government benefits. There simply is no downside to sending them back to Mexico.

If you enter Mexico illegally, will the mexican government give you a drivers license? No, they would put you in some hellhole prison and forget about you.

I ask again--------what the fuck is wrong with you people?
Mexico doesn't have the welcome mat out, we do...

Instead of arguing to take the welcome mat away, you argue that we should give the ingraits free beer.
I argue that you should start dealing with reality.

Bizzaro world.

Blacks can't be required to get a driver's license, but we have to give them to illegals.

Next they'll be telling us we can't stop illegals from voting just cuz they're breaking the law....

Great point. Voter ID----------too hard. Illegal drivers license-------must do.

Great, papers please?

Utter horseshit. It won't cost 1/100th of that amount, and it saves all the money these criminals would collect in government benefits. There simply is no downside to sending them back to Mexico.
You never could do the math:

Deporting All Of America's Illegal Immigrants Would Cost A Whopping $285 Billion - Business Insider

Deporting Customers Hurts the Economy | Cato Institute

Here is a novel idea. Every illegal that is working in America gets to stay. All those who are chronically unemployed, living on the government largess, are the ones deported back to their country of origin, no matter how many ancestors we need to go back in time.

Here is a novel idea. Every illegal that is working in America gets to stay. All those who are chronically unemployed, living on the government largess, are the ones deported back to their country of origin, no matter how many ancestors we need to go back in time.

You should look that number up? Please do...

Great, papers please?

Deporting All Of America's Illegal Immigrants Would Cost A Whopping $285 Billion - Business Insider

That may be the cost with all the liberal road blocks in the way. However, all ICE has to is show up at the local Home Depot on Monday morning and ask the illegals scaming for some under-the-table work for their papers, and the cost will come down to a couple hundred dollars. We can also nail them through the public schools. When a child can't produce an American birth certificate, then round up his entire family for deportation.

"Appeals Court rules Illegals are ENTITLED to drivers license"

Good. We want to make sure they know the rules of the road and can get insurance.
Wrong! When they come here LEGALLY then they can get a DL. Deport them is the only way to deal with the criminaals. You can go with them commie.

That may be the cost with all the liberal road blocks in the way. However, all ICE has to is show up at the local Home Depot on Monday morning and ask the illegals scaming for some under-the-table work for their papers, and the cost will come down to a couple hundred dollars. We can also nail them through the public schools. When a child can't produce an American birth certificate, then round up his entire family for deportation.
More of your fantasyworld. Your papers please. Carry on...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back