Appeals Court rules Illegals are ENTITLED to drivers license

"Appeals Court rules Illegals are ENTITLED to drivers license"

Good. We want to make sure they know the rules of the road and can get insurance.

Obama ruled with the pen violating the law. Now we have the 9th Circus demanding we give Illegals a drivers license. The left is out of control in this nation in violating the law.

Obama ruled with the pen violating the law. Now we have the 9th Circus demanding we give Illegals a drivers license. The left is out of control in this nation in violating the law.

Both are within their rights to make said calls. That's our system, but you are free to leave if you hate it here so much...

The judges said to treat the Dreamers differently violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.

Read more: Appeals court rules immigrant 'dreamers' can get driver's licenses - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

THE 9th Circus is a joke.

Disgusting, but no surprise coming from this particular court.

In my state (Oregon) our Dim dominated legislature and Dim governor last year took it upon themselves to approve of drivers licenses for illegals.
It wasn't until the people took matters into their own hands and gathered enough signatures to allow the people to vote on it this November.
We at least now have a fighting chance to stop it from happening. Not sure how it will go, this is a Dim dominated state, so our measure could easily be defeated and illegals would get the licenses anyway.

For the last time people, if you are against illegals being here, getting licenses, stealing our jobs, YOU HAVE TO STOP VOTING FOR DIMOCRATS !!!

The judges said to treat the Dreamers differently violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.

Read more: Appeals court rules immigrant 'dreamers' can get driver's licenses - Washington Times

In my state (Oregon) our Dim dominated legislature and Dim governor last year took it upon themselves to approve of drivers licenses for illegals.
It wasn't until the people took matters into their own hands and gathered enough signatures to allow the people to vote on it this November.
We at least now have a fighting chance to stop it from happening. Not sure how it will go, this is a Dim dominated state, so our measure could easily be defeated and illegals would get the licenses anyway.

For the last time people, if you are against illegals being here, getting licenses, stealing our jobs, YOU HAVE TO STOP VOTING FOR DIMOCRATS !!!

Sure thing, you want people on the roads, who don't bother with the DMV, or insurance, and the like.

Good. We want to make sure they know the rules of the road and can get insurance.

I've noticed in pretty much every thread dealing with the problem of illegals, you rush in and make it clear where you stand.

You are pro-illegal immigration, and a traitor in my book.

I've noticed in pretty much every thread dealing with the problem of illegals, you rush in and make it clear where you stand.

Same thing as a liberal

Both are within their rights to make said calls. That's our system, but you are free to leave if you hate it here so much...

Reversing "Love it or Leave it" doesn't strengthen the "argument"; this is the Court with jurisdiction, thus Arizona will have to abide, yet, I see the obvious objections to such a ruling.

Your book isn't worth reading, it's fantasy.

Reversing "Love it or Leave it" doesn't strengthen the "argument"; this is the Court with jurisdiction, thus Arizona will have to abide, yet, I see the obvious objections to such a ruling.
It's a liberal nation founded by liberals. If you don't like it, leave...

You first, JoeSock.
Still think you know more than he Mods eh? And it's my country, my party owns the White House, so be on your way...

Sure thing, you want people on the roads, who don't bother with the DMV, or insurance, and the like.

No asshole, want I want is for these people to not be here in the first place.
Giving them a legal right to drive here is just another step to legitimizing their presence here. Which of course is what you want.

Obama ruled with the pen violating the law??

do tell, refresh everyone's memory ..

Same thing as a liberal

Yep, and this asshat based on his username, probably has a little house painting business, and wants to be able to continue to use slave labor, thus why he runs in to every thread like this and shows his pro-illegal position.

It's a liberal nation founded by liberals. If you don't like it, leave...

Yesterday's liberals are today's conservatives, and we are trying to preserve as much as what our forefathers imagined.

And by the way, today America is NOT a liberal country. Liberals make up about 20%-25% of the population. You win elections only because you get your water carried by the idiots at the bottom of your party who you've managed to addict to your government handouts.

Forum List

Back