Apparently that Big Yellow Thing in the sky actually does affect climate

Busted-Science.jpg

That is CLEARLY a Tennessee Titans banner behind the door. YOU SIR --- have offended my state and my homies.. Should you step foot in the Great State of Tennessee, bring the dueling pistols...

:eusa_hand:

That is CLEARLY a Tennessee Titans banner behind the door. YOU SIR --- have offended my state and my homies.. Should you step foot in the Great State of Tennessee, bring the dueling pistols...

some of my kin are from West Tennessee. ;) Best BBQ on the planet. although I like all BBQ- St. Louis, North Carolina, Texas, etc... Memphis BBQ is my favorite though- Dry rub ribs and shredded pork sandwiches.

Last edited:

Jeez, fecalhead, if you try to get into a fight every time someone points out that ignorant rightwingnut redneck southerners like you are anti-science retards, you must get beat up a lot. That's a shame. You really can't afford to lose any more brain cells or teeth, given that you only have a couple of each of those left to you now.

some of my kin are from West Tennessee. ;) Best BBQ on the planet. although I like all BBQ- St. Louis, North Carolina, Texas, etc... Memphis BBQ is my favorite though- Dry rub ribs and shredded pork sandwiches.

I stole that knife and fork smilie from you.. I like sauces. Famous Daves or Sonny's are 2 chains that are pretty widespread.. Just dont ding my 4-5 home team anymore. K?

Jeez, fecalhead, if you try to get into a fight every time someone points out that ignorant rightwingnut redneck southerners like you are anti-science retards, you must get beat up a lot. That's a shame. You really can't afford to lose any more brain cells or teeth, given that you only have a couple of each of those left to you now.

That was ALMOST comical Tinkerbelle. DotCom knew it was sarcasm. Others are more dense I guess. Might have a tick or two on me at any time, but nary a scratch or a bruise. :eusa_shifty:

Busted-Science.jpg

That was ALMOST comical Tinkerbelle. DotCom knew it was sarcasm. Others are more dense I guess. Might have a tick or two on me at any time, but nary a scratch or a bruise.

Your supposedly "sarcastic" theat of violence over a cartoon would be ALMOST comical, fecalhead, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Last edited:

in your defense the creationism museum IS in Tenn. However, although I don't believe in the monotheistic religions, I like the contributions Tennessee & the Mississippi has made over time.

in your defense the creationism museum IS in Tenn. However, although I don't believe in the monotheistic religions, I like the contributions Tennessee & the Mississippi has made over time.

We did narrowly miss out on the opportunity to have a Bible Theme Park. The folks in Kentucky beat us to it -- or something to that effect. It's a beautiful place with wonderful people (definately NOT talking about Kentucky). I could have relocated anywhere, and I chose to move here.. And they dont mind being mocked if the mocking is REAL good.

Don't believe R.Thunder should ever do his stand-up act in this state tho..

We did narrowly miss out on the opportunity to have a Bible Theme Park. The folks in Kentucky beat us to it -- or something to that effect. It's a beautiful place with wonderful people (definately NOT talking about Kentucky). I could have relocated anywhere, and I chose to move here.. And they dont mind being mocked if the mocking is REAL good.

Don't believe R.Thunder should ever do his stand-up act in this state tho..

Well, of course not, fecalhead. Who would want to be lynched by a mob of redneck anti-science denier cult zealots and retards. Very embarrassing.

Forum List

Back