Apparently people need a lesson on what Nazism is.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Nazism was a political party that only existed for 12 years, was obliterated and all leaders captured were either executed or imprisoned for life.
Nazism was a short -lived disastrous movement that caused a global war resulting in death and dismay for millions, but lasted barely a blip on history's time table. There has been no Nazi government since.

Guys walking around with tattoos and carrying flags are not Nazis. They are idiots.
Hitler is dead, and the Nazi party died with him.
White supremacist are not Nazis. Racist are not Nazis.

Nazism was a political party that only existed for 12 years, was obliterated and all leaders captured were either executed or imprisoned for life.
Nazism was a short -lived disastrous movement that caused a global war resulting in death and dismay for millions, but lasted barely a blip on history's time table. There has been no Nazi government since.

Guys walking around with tattoos and carrying flags are not Nazis. They are idiots.
The fuckers just won't stay DEAD. It's like a crazy AMC tv show ... only they will really kill people.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/284/268/523.jpg

White guys carrying torches, waving swastikas and chanting "Jews will not replace us" sure sounds like those same guys from Germany way back when.

wannabe jerk's jonesing for attention and getting it ...

those punks couldn't wipe a German Nazi's butt with a beach towel.

Indeed, Nazis are dumb.
I spent a lot of time on Stormfront combating them.

White guys carrying torches, waving swastikas and chanting "Jews will not replace us" sure sounds like those same guys from Germany way back when.

wannabe jerk's jonesing for attention and getting it ...

those punks couldn't wipe a German Nazi's butt with a beach towel.
Guys who answered an add on craigslist for paid protesters.

Book A Flash Mob For Hire - Worldwide - BookAFlashMob.com

Talk about Fake. Is there anything you wouldn't suck down as truth if it supports your small minded view point?

Ok and? So what?

Does that make White Supremacy any less despicable? Does it make racism any less toxic?

I think they are more like the pre Nazi's or the Nazi's before they had the power of a Dictator.

Give those goons that same power and you never know what might happen.

Let's never give them that power or anything close to it.

Ok and? So what?

Does that make White Supremacy any less despicable? Does it make racism any less toxic?

Of course not. Racism is a stain upon society, which is exactly why all Nazi and BLM racists should be arrested for scratching their ass in public, or any other reason we can find!

Ok and? So what?

Of course not. Racism is a stain upon society, which is exactly why all Nazi and BLM racists should be arrested for scratching their ass in public, or any other reason we can find!

I thought you said they weren't Nazi's.

Ok and? So what?

That wasn't me who said that, but in reality, they aren't Nazis..................they are just fools. Just like the fools want to dress up like Halloween and pretend they are Nazis, so does BLM dress up, and pretend they are black panthers. Neither are convincing, but they are both racist groups, so lets find a reason to arrest them, shall we!

Ok and? So what?

That wasn't me who said that, but in reality, they aren't Nazis..................they are just fools. Just like the fools want to dress up like Halloween and pretend they are Nazis, so does BLM dress up, and pretend they are black panthers. Neither are convincing, but they are both racist groups, so lets find a reason to arrest them, shall we!

How is Blm like the nazis ? Blm Is a social justice group known for its anti police brutality stance .

Nazis are hate groups who want all minorities purged from the country!

Ok and? So what?

How is Blm like the nazis ? Blm Is a social justice group known for its anti police brutality stance .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, phony-baloney. No they aren't, they are as racist as the Nazi pretenders. And I suppose ANTIFA is a charity also, lol!

Ok and? So what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, phony-baloney. No they aren't, they are as racist as the Nazi pretenders. And I suppose ANTIFA is a charity also, lol!

Antifa is short for Anti-Fascism. Geez, I wonder what the Nazi's were....

Forum List

Back