"...Apparent Anti-Feminist Bomb..."

Feminists only talk out of both sides of their face when the Right does the talking for them. The Right has anointed themselves to talk for everyone!

So......Rush has anointed you to talk for him?

Clarify for me....does make you a groupie or his wife?

Exactly. I would need to see the full transcripts. What the lefties have not figured out after all these years... is that Rush's show is all about mocking them with their own absurd arguments.
Yeah, that's telling me!
How dare I mock your MessiahRushie with his own absurd arguments!!!

Rather than just ordering women to obey. You're so smart, you must have a smart guy around to keep you in line because on your own you must be stupid! :cuckoo:

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

November 6, 2008
RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship?* Remember that?*

Can I consider your relationship with Rush Limbaugh to be a common law marriage?

I can never get enough senseless prattle, so I sure will miss you when he retires.
I can always count on you to dodge when the Right's attitude toward women is exposed. Do you really believe you would suddenly turn stupid if you no longer had a man around????

my gosh you're strawman is on fire:eek:

Burning_Scarecrow_by_mlappas.jpg

:rolleyes:

So......Rush has anointed you to talk for him?

Clarify for me....does make you a groupie or his wife?

Exactly. I would need to see the full transcripts. What the lefties have not figured out after all these years... is that Rush's show is all about mocking them with their own absurd arguments.
Yeah, that's telling me!

Oh...so, you weren't using them as proof of anything then? It was just "mocking"...got it. Glad you clarified. :razz:

I can always count on you to dodge when the Right's attitude toward women is exposed. Do you really believe you would suddenly turn stupid if you no longer had a man around????

Let's consider this as an issue in the biological realm.....

....in what bizarro world would you ever have the cerebral neurons necessary to judge the difference between 'smart' and 'stupid'?

I mean, really....everyone has seen your work, and it's been nothing but the regurgitation of Rush Limbaugh quotes.

Just between the two of us....aren't you just a leeeeettttllllle bit disappointed in the way you've turned out?
Obviously the man who pulls your strings is out of the house right now and you have to dodge until he gets home to tell you what to say.

BTW, I especially love the part where you attack me for regurgitating someone else's quotes!!!! :rofl::lmao: Obviously with your man out of the house you can't see the ironic stupidity of that coming from YOU!

frankly ed, your off the mark hostility bespeaks a classic, latent misogynist attitude, I would not be surprised at all to discover you smack woman around....:doubt:

Yeah, that's telling me!

Oh...so, you weren't using them as proof of anything then? It was just "mocking"...got it. Glad you clarified. :razz:
Obviously there is no man with you right now.

....in what bizarro world would you ever have the cerebral neurons necessary to judge the difference between 'smart' and 'stupid'?

I mean, really....everyone has seen your work, and it's been nothing but the regurgitation of Rush Limbaugh quotes.

Just between the two of us....aren't you just a leeeeettttllllle bit disappointed in the way you've turned out?
Obviously the man who pulls your strings is out of the house right now and you have to dodge until he gets home to tell you what to say.

BTW, I especially love the part where you attack me for regurgitating someone else's quotes!!!! :rofl::lmao: Obviously with your man out of the house you can't see the ironic stupidity of that coming from YOU!

frankly ed, your off the mark hostility bespeaks a classic, latent misogynist attitude, I would not be surprised at all to discover you smack woman around....:doubt:
Apparently you need a reading lesson or two, it was your MessiahRushie who said women are stupid when a man is not around. Do try to keep up. But at least you admit your MessiahRushie's attitude "bespeaks a classic, latent misogynist attitude."

Who the hell needs one,if you are an example of the gender in question. :eusa_hand:

Someone is peeved. :)
You are just talking stupid again.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

November 6, 2008
RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship?* Remember that?*

Yeah, that's telling me!

If you need more proof of the Right's claim that women without men are stupid, check out this quote from a single woman named Coulter!!!

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."
Ann Coulter in the New York Observer October 2, 2007

"....regurgitating someone else's quotes...."

Now, now....don't be coy.

We both know whose quotes they ALWAYS are.....

"The love that dare not speak its name..."

... is a phrase from the poem "Two Loves" by Lord Alfred Douglas, published in 1894. It was mentioned at Oscar Wilde's gross indecency trial, and it is classically interpreted as a euphemism for homosexuality.
The love that dare not speak its name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be ashamed!
Rush is a great man!

Why...I bet many would love to be in your position....
.....I just don't want to imagine that position.

Who the hell needs one,if you are an example of the gender in question. :eusa_hand:

July 22, 2008

November 6, 2008

And? Rush is just repeating what the feminist movement is pushing these days. You need a man to get what you want...so, break out your knee pads and choose wisely while you are in college :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, that's telling me!

If you need more proof of the Right's claim that women without men are stupid, check out this quote from a single woman named Coulter!!!

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."
Ann Coulter in the New York Observer October 2, 2007

And?

Apparently you need a reading lesson or two, it was your MessiahRushie who said women are stupid when a man is not around. Do try to keep up. But at least you admit your MessiahRushie's attitude "bespeaks a classic, latent misogynist attitude."

That's your strawman , not mine.

reading comprehension, ask for it next Christmas.....

... is a phrase from the poem "Two Loves" by Lord Alfred Douglas, published in 1894. It was mentioned at Oscar Wilde's gross indecency trial, and it is classically interpreted as a euphemism for homosexuality.

Don't be ashamed!
Rush is a great man!

Well, at least you are admitting your MessiahRushie is a homo, but you don't have to be so "angry" about it.

Rush's Spirited Defense of Women
September 24, 2007
RUSH: Like I have my iPhone or I have my computer. It's not enough for me to be able to use it. I want to know how it works so if something goes wrong I can fix it, or I can describe to the tech what it's doing wrong so he can fix it fast. Women don't care. It better come on when you turn it on, and if it doesn't, there will be hell to pay. There won't be any curiosity about why it doesn't work. There will just be anger.

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

It seems that anti-feminism is picking up steam! Recently, New York magazine posted an article about 'feminists' [http://nymag.com/news/features/retro-wife-2013-3/index1.html] behaving as traditional, conservative women have done all along: marry, have children, and decide to stay home and take care of their up-bringing.

Now, this:

1. "In a letter published in the Daily Princetonian on Friday, Susan A. Patton, president of the class of ’77, offered her “Advice for the young women of Princeton.”

2. One of the more-quoted lines that immediately began zinging across social media read, “Here’s what nobody is telling you: Find a husband on campus before you graduate. Yes, I went there.”

3. Patton continued: “As Princeton women, we have almost priced ourselves out of the market….you will never again be surrounded by this concentration of men who are worthy of you.”... “I am the mother of two sons who are both Princetonians. My older son had the good judgment and great fortune to marry a classmate of his, but he could have married anyone. My younger son is a junior and the universe of women he can marry is limitless.”

4. On Twitter, @DesiderioAArnaz tweeted, “Feminism just died at Princeton.” Another user named @Dylanmatt appended the link with, “A stirring call for the genetically gifted to band together and form a master race.”... “I’m mortified,” she said of the online comments. But when asked if she would like to clarify or change anything she’d said, she replied, “Not really.”

5. ... I understand that not every woman on earth wants to get married and have kids, that yes you could marry a man who is not your intellectual equal,” said Patton. “I’m just saying, you increase your odds of being happy in your marriage, happy in your life, if you find a husband who is appropriate for you. Which gets harder after you graduate…I don’t mean to be anti-feminist. This is truly the advice I would give my daughters if I had them.”

6. She also revealed a few details that might not reconcile her with feminists, but which do counter the impression given by her letter.... Patton has run her own HR consulting and executive coaching business in NYC for 20 years. She didn’t work the first five years after her first son, now class of 2010, was born, but has ever since.

7. ... she isn’t married to a Princeton grad. In fact, she’s just out of what she calls a “horrible” divorce, after 27 years of marriage. “My husband’s academic background was not as luxurious as mine, and that was a source of some stress,” said Patton. “I think he felt a certain level of resentment.”

8. Patton’s parents, too, were unenthusiastic about her time in the Ivy League – something she previously wrote about in 2006 for the Princeton Alumni Weekly.... “My parents were both survivors of concentration camps, and all they wanted for me was to marry. Ideally they wanted me to marry a butcher, because then there would always be meat on the table. The thought of their unmarried daughter leaving home before marriage was a disgrace to them. So I applied to Princeton as an emancipated minor, I paid for it myself, and I went away to college against my parents’ wishes. And it cost me dearly and still does.”

9. ...not everyone disagrees with Patton’s letter. I’ve overheard plenty of former female classmates express regret for not appreciating what an eligible pool of men we were surrounded with for four years.

10. And as highlighted by a viral video from last year called “The Ivy League Hustle,” some Princeton women avoid mentioning where they went to school for fear of scaring off suitors. Patton, you can bet, would never do that." An Alumna?s Advice for the Young Women of Princeton: Marry My Son - The Daily Beast

It's been my experience, people just out of divorce aren't thinking clearly. Give her a pass. Find out what she thinks in a couple of years. Divorce really takes it out of you, especially if you've been married 27 years. I almost think there should be some sort of divorce leave for those going through or having gone through a divorce. In some cases, it's worse than dealing with a death in the family.

Last edited:

That's your strawman , not mine.

reading comprehension, ask for it next Christmas.....
I wouldn't want to deprive you, you obviously need it more than I do!

Don't be ashamed!
Rush is a great man!

Well, at least you are admitting your MessiahRushie is a homo, but you don't have to be so "angry" about it.

September 24, 2007
RUSH: Like I have my iPhone or I have my computer. It's not enough for me to be able to use it. I want to know how it works so if something goes wrong I can fix it, or I can describe to the tech what it's doing wrong so he can fix it fast. Women don't care. It better come on when you turn it on, and if it doesn't, there will be hell to pay. There won't be any curiosity about why it doesn't work. There will just be anger.

September 3, 2008
CALLER: And the women are confused, they're confused. They don't know why they're even doing what they're doing.

RUSH: No, they're not confused at all. They have a plan. They are out to destroy traditional values that have defined this country's greatness. They're angry. They're not confused. They're angry as they can be. They've been left out. They're angry at a whole bunch of things, the whole left, whether it's women, whether it's the civil rights coalitions, they're just enraged, they're angry all the time.

Best of luck with that book you're writing...

"What To Get For The Guy Who Has Everything."

Don't be ashamed!
Rush is a great man!

September 24, 2007

September 3, 2008

Best of luck with that book you're writing...

"What To Get For The Guy Who Has Everything."
It seems your man being away and your womanly anger have combined to get the best of you today.

July 22, 2008

November 6, 2008

You are such a nitwit. I read the transcripts. Rush was mocking the drive by media's touting of a democratic woman's advocacy group poll ,in which they labled unmarried women "The Sex In The City Crowd ...that overwhelmingly support Barak Obama" apparently thinking that term carried weight (with no back up stats)..he thought the poll 's classification of that demographic was stupid and meaningless and that it could be interpretated anyway you wanted to interpret it. So he did...poking fun at Women's Voices Women Vote Action Fund. Which worked...they got their panties in a twist...just like you did. LOL

July 22, 2008

November 6, 2008

You are such a nitwit. I read the transcripts. Rush was mocking the drive by media's touting of a democratic woman's advocacy group poll ,in which they labled unmarried women "The Sex In The City Crowd ...that overwhelmingly support Barak Obama" apparently thinking that term carried weight (with no back up stats)..he thought the poll 's classification of that demographic was stupid and meaningless and that it could be interpretated anyway you wanted to interpret it. So he did...poking fun at Women's Voices Women Vote Action Fund. Which worked...they got their panties in a twist...just like you did. LOL
You can try to spin your MessiahRushie's contempt for women all you want, but he was not mocking the poll, he was using the poll to mock women. Remember he used the poll more than once to mock women and never mentioned the group behind the poll the second time! It is HIS contempt for women and HIS contempt for women ONLY that paints women as stupid. But you knew that already or you would have posted the entire "quick hits" rants.

July 22, 2008
Story #6: Women Without Men Favor Obama Over McCain

RUSH: Okay, we got a poll out there, ladies and gentlemen, we always have a new poll to report. Get this one. This is an ABC News poll: "Unmarried women -- often dubbed the 'Sex and the City' vote -- overwhelmingly support Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., over Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in key battleground states, according to a recent poll. Single, divorced, separated, and widowed women voters in 14 battleground states favor the presumptive Democratic nominee over his Republican rival by 61 to 29 percent, according to a Democratic poll commissioned for Women's Voices Women Vote Action Fund , an advocacy group for unmarried women voters." Now, as a healthy, red-blooded American male, I have a question. I never heard of this Sex and the City vote. This is my first time hearing the term. But if single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men -- support Obama over McCain 61-29%, does this prove that when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid? I mean, we could look at this data any way you want, folks, is what I'm trying to say here. So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south. I can analyze this any way I want to. Screw the Drive-Bys, their stupid polls.

November 6, 2008
Story #6: Unmarried Women Put Obama Over the Top

RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship? Remember that? It was not the word, but what was the word? I use the word stupid because it worked. Less informed, ignorant, whatever. Get this. "Unmarried Women Put Obama Over the Top." Seventy percent of support for Obama came from unmarried women.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back