"...Apparent Anti-Feminist Bomb..."

You are just talking stupid again.

July 22, 2008
RUSH: So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south.

November 6, 2008
RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship?* Remember that?*

You are such a nitwit. I read the transcripts. Rush was mocking the drive by media's touting of a democratic woman's advocacy group poll ,in which they labled unmarried women "The Sex In The City Crowd ...that overwhelmingly support Barak Obama" apparently thinking that term carried weight (with no back up stats)..he thought the poll 's classification of that demographic was stupid and meaningless and that it could be interpretated anyway you wanted to interpret it. So he did...poking fun at Women's Voices Women Vote Action Fund. Which worked...they got their panties in a twist...just like you did. LOL
You can try to spin your MessiahRushie's contempt for women all you want, but he was not mocking the poll, he was using the poll to mock women. Remember he used the poll more than once to mock women and never mentioned the group behind the poll the second time! It is HIS contempt for women and HIS contempt for women ONLY that paints women as stupid. But you knew that already or you would have posted the entire "quick hits" rants.

July 22, 2008
Story #6: Women Without Men Favor Obama Over McCain

RUSH: Okay, we got a poll out there, ladies and gentlemen, we always have a new poll to report. Get this one. This is an ABC News poll: "Unmarried women -- often dubbed the 'Sex and the City' vote -- overwhelmingly support Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., over Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in key battleground states, according to a recent poll. Single, divorced, separated, and widowed women voters in 14 battleground states favor the presumptive Democratic nominee over his Republican rival by 61 to 29 percent, according to a Democratic poll commissioned for Women's Voices Women Vote Action Fund , an advocacy group for unmarried women voters." Now, as a healthy, red-blooded American male, I have a question. I never heard of this Sex and the City vote. This is my first time hearing the term. But if single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men -- support Obama over McCain 61-29%, does this prove that when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid? I mean, we could look at this data any way you want, folks, is what I'm trying to say here. So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south. I can analyze this any way I want to. Screw the Drive-Bys, their stupid polls.

November 6, 2008
Story #6: Unmarried Women Put Obama Over the Top

RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship? Remember that? It was not the word, but what was the word? I use the word stupid because it worked. Less informed, ignorant, whatever. Get this. "Unmarried Women Put Obama Over the Top." Seventy percent of support for Obama came from unmarried women.

Know what's amusing. You referring to him as "your MessiahRushie". I read the transcript...I looked up information related to the poll he was referencing. I also read other transcripts around the same time frame where he talks about the feminist groups taking his quotes out of context. His comments mocking "The Sex In The City Crowd" where clearly directed at that groups poll and the media referencing it. Lets see...all this aprox 4 yrs and 10 months after the fact....yeppers that's some Rush worship there...not. And now that I have read it,I can file that away as more feminist/lefty fauxrage. :eusa_whistle:

Lefty's like to try to pin everyone down in the literal tense...while they get to live in the gray area's. Yeah...nope... not buying this fake Rush outrage, while you distract from the topic of the thread. Moving on...:razz:

Now...how about those feminists telling women they need men to get what they want? And that it is very important to marry well. Must mean they are too stupid to earn a quality lifestyle on there own,huh. Lookie there...Rush and the feminist groups DO have something in common...what do you know. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
You are such a nitwit. I read the transcripts. Rush was mocking the drive by media's touting of a democratic woman's advocacy group poll ,in which they labled unmarried women "The Sex In The City Crowd ...that overwhelmingly support Barak Obama" apparently thinking that term carried weight (with no back up stats)..he thought the poll 's classification of that demographic was stupid and meaningless and that it could be interpretated anyway you wanted to interpret it. So he did...poking fun at Women's Voices Women Vote Action Fund. Which worked...they got their panties in a twist...just like you did. LOL
You can try to spin your MessiahRushie's contempt for women all you want, but he was not mocking the poll, he was using the poll to mock women. Remember he used the poll more than once to mock women and never mentioned the group behind the poll the second time! It is HIS contempt for women and HIS contempt for women ONLY that paints women as stupid. But you knew that already or you would have posted the entire "quick hits" rants.

July 22, 2008

RUSH: Okay, we got a poll out there, ladies and gentlemen, we always have a new poll to report. Get this one. This is an ABC News poll: "Unmarried women -- often dubbed the 'Sex and the City' vote -- overwhelmingly support Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., over Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in key battleground states, according to a recent poll. Single, divorced, separated, and widowed women voters in 14 battleground states favor the presumptive Democratic nominee over his Republican rival by 61 to 29 percent, according to a Democratic poll commissioned for Women's Voices Women Vote Action Fund , an advocacy group for unmarried women voters." Now, as a healthy, red-blooded American male, I have a question. I never heard of this Sex and the City vote. This is my first time hearing the term. But if single, divorced, separated, and widowed women -- in other words, women without men -- support Obama over McCain 61-29%, does this prove that when men are around, women get smarter and that when men leave, women get stupid? I mean, we could look at this data any way you want, folks, is what I'm trying to say here. So women who get divorced get dumber 'cause there's no smart guy around to keep 'em in line politically. Married women are obviously smarter. Married women are obviously more conservative. Single, divorced, widowed, separated women, no man around, the brain goes south. I can analyze this any way I want to. Screw the Drive-Bys, their stupid polls.

November 6, 2008

RUSH: Snerdley, do you remember we had a survey not long ago about unmarried women, women that are not in a relationship are stupider than women who are in a relationship? Remember that? It was not the word, but what was the word? I use the word stupid because it worked. Less informed, ignorant, whatever. Get this. "Unmarried Women Put Obama Over the Top." Seventy percent of support for Obama came from unmarried women.

Know what's amusing. You referring to him as "your MessiahRushie". I read the transcript...I looked up information related to the poll he was referencing. I also read other transcripts around the same time frame where he talks about the feminist groups taking his quotes out of context. His comments mocking "The Sex In The City Crowd" where clearly directed at that groups poll and the media referencing it. Lets see...all this aprox 4 yrs and 10 months after the fact....yeppers that's some Rush worship there...not. And now that I have read it,I can file that away as more feminist/lefty fauxrage. :eusa_whistle:

Lefty's like to try to pin everyone down in the literal tense...while they get to live in the gray area's. Yeah...nope... not buying this fake Rush outrage, while you distract from the topic of the thread. Moving on...:razz:

Now...how about those feminists telling women they need men to get what they want? And that it is very important to marry well. Must mean they are too stupid to earn a quality lifestyle on there own,huh. Lookie there...Rush and the feminist groups DO have something in common...what do you know. :eusa_shhh:
Your MessiahRushie always plays the poor little innocent VICTIM, which is interesting as he not only never quotes anyone in context, he changes their words to create the context he wants, but whines like a baby when he is quotes exactly.

October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that.

RUSH: But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that. Bob, a program like mine, ranking number one so many years could not survive on all the things that you people, bleeding your clichés, think happen. There's no hate on this program. There's no bigotry on this program; there's no racism; there's no sexism; there's no homophobia; none of that on this program. Those are myths that people like you have been led to believe by people who are trying to discredit me. None of that's true.

February 13, 2009
OBAMA:* Those of us who manage the public dollars will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and our government.

RUSH:* Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, do our business in the light of day.* Everything that he said in his inaugural address is being done in just the opposite way, but it doesn't matter what he says, it matters how he says it.

November 5, 2007
RUSH: Don't put words in my mouth

February 13, 2009
RUSH: And then Obama said this: "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge..."* Remember that?* "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can they restore the vital trust between the people and their government."* None of this except "manage the public's knowledge," is true.* That's exactly what they do. I really never thought of government doing that until Obama came, and that's exactly what they're doing, government as an entity that manages the public's knowledge, and he's got his willing accomplices in the Drive-By Media doing just that.* They are managing the public's knowledge, and they are targeting anybody who wants to get the truth out about what this administration's doing.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: * The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

August 7, 2009
PRESIDENT OBAMA:* Just to take a sort of realist perspective is that there's a lot of change goin' on outside of the court that, you know, the -- the judges have to essentially take judicial notice of.* I mean, you've got World War II, you've got, uh, the doctrines of Nazism that -- that we are fighting against that start looking uncomfortably similar to what's going on back here at home. *

RUSH:* Well, I think I just heard Barack Obama in 2001 refer to "the doctrines of Nazism that were fighting here in our court system."*

PELOSI:* I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care. *

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas.* Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

July 22, 2008

November 6, 2008

Your MessiahRushie always plays the poor little innocent VICTIM, which is interesting as he not only never quotes anyone in context, he changes their words to create the context he wants, but whines like a baby when he is quotes exactly.

October 5, 2007

RUSH: But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that. Bob, a program like mine, ranking number one so many years could not survive on all the things that you people, bleeding your clichés, think happen. There's no hate on this program. There's no bigotry on this program; there's no racism; there's no sexism; there's no homophobia; none of that on this program. Those are myths that people like you have been led to believe by people who are trying to discredit me. None of that's true.

February 13, 2009
OBAMA:* Those of us who manage the public dollars will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and our government.

RUSH:* Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, do our business in the light of day.* Everything that he said in his inaugural address is being done in just the opposite way, but it doesn't matter what he says, it matters how he says it.

November 5, 2007

February 13, 2009
RUSH: And then Obama said this: "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge..."* Remember that?* "Those of us who manage the public's knowledge will be held to account, to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day, because only then can they restore the vital trust between the people and their government."* None of this except "manage the public's knowledge," is true.* That's exactly what they do. I really never thought of government doing that until Obama came, and that's exactly what they're doing, government as an entity that manages the public's knowledge, and he's got his willing accomplices in the Drive-By Media doing just that.* They are managing the public's knowledge, and they are targeting anybody who wants to get the truth out about what this administration's doing.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: * The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008

August 7, 2009
PRESIDENT OBAMA:* Just to take a sort of realist perspective is that there's a lot of change goin' on outside of the court that, you know, the -- the judges have to essentially take judicial notice of.* I mean, you've got World War II, you've got, uh, the doctrines of Nazism that -- that we are fighting against that start looking uncomfortably similar to what's going on back here at home. *

RUSH:* Well, I think I just heard Barack Obama in 2001 refer to "the doctrines of Nazism that were fighting here in our court system."*

PELOSI:* I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care. *

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas.* Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

Puking up more distraction from the topic at hand? Apparently edthecynic doesn't like it that the feminist movement is now pretty much irrelevant and not to be taken seriously. Too bad though... they brought it on themselves by trying to get women to use their vaginas (instead of their brains) as a tool to get ahead. And throwing other women fighting sexist battles under the bus to prop up "men" due to their political affiliations.

Oh well...they made their own bed.

October 5, 2007

February 13, 2009

November 5, 2007

February 13, 2009

October 3, 2007

August 22, 2008

October 21, 2008

August 7, 2009

Puking up more distraction from the topic at hand? Apparently edthecynic doesn't like it that the feminist movement is now pretty much irrelevant and not to be taken seriously. Too bad though... they brought it on themselves by trying to get women to use their vaginas (instead of their brains) as a tool to get ahead. And throwing other women fighting sexist battles under the bus to prop up "men" due to their political affiliations.

If the feminist movement was actually irrelevant, the Right would not be trying to ridicule them at this time!!!!
Actions speak louder than words, and your MessiahRushie's continued mocking of the "feminazis" reveals that the Right still considers them extremely powerful!!!

October 5, 2007

February 13, 2009

November 5, 2007

February 13, 2009

October 3, 2007

August 22, 2008

October 21, 2008

August 7, 2009

If the feminist movement was actually irrelevant, the Right would not be trying to ridicule them at this time!!!!
Actions speak louder than words, and your MessiahRushie's continued mocking of the "feminazis" reveals that the Right still considers them extremely powerful!!!

The fact that the "feminazis" are up in arms about that label being given to them tells me Rush gets to them more than they do him. So much so they have you crusading on their behalf it seems.

As an Independant,I don't consider feminists persuasive at all...infact, I don't really pay attention to anything they say. It's hard to take a group of people seriously who are both for and against prostitution,pornography and the rest of the sex industry... depending on which way the wind is blowing on a particular day.

Either you don't like women being exploited or you do. Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

The fact that the "feminazis" are up in arms about that label being given to them tells me Rush gets to them more than they do him. So much so they have you crusading on their behalf it seems.

As an Independant,I don't consider feminists persuasive at all...infact, I don't really pay attention to anything they say. It's hard to take a group of people seriously who are both for and against prostitution,pornography and the rest of the sex industry... depending on which way the wind is blowing on a particular day.

And the fact that your MessiahRushie continues to kick the feminists when they are supposedly down tells me the feminists continue to live rent free inside his head!

And the fact that your MessiahRushie continues to kick the feminists when they are supposedly down tells me the feminists continue to live rent free inside his head!

....as he does in yours!

If you only had the gift of irony!

Oh sure,that must be it. :cuckoo: After all...it's not like you are the one pulling quotes from 2008 outta your ass....oh wait. :razz:

Edthecynic apparently believes that if women smarten up too much they will become conservative.

Last edited:

Oh sure,that must be it. :cuckoo: After all...it's not like you are the one pulling quotes from 2008 outta your ass....oh wait. :razz:

Edthecynic apparently believes that if women smarten up too much they will become conservative.
Like your MessiahRushie, you try to put your words in other peoples mouths.

The fact that the quotes go back many years just shows his hatred for women is long standing. And he has never stopped attacking feminists. He was using Beyonce only a week ago to attack feminists before this Patton quote came along.

No smart independent woman would ever become CON$ervative, only those women under their man's thumb are CON$.

October 14, 2009
RUSH: "A second Republican senator signaled Wednesday she's open to voting for sweeping health care legislation this year, putting President Barack Obama closer to a historic achievement that has eluded generations of Democratic leaders." It is none other than -- Dadelut dadelut dadelut dadelut -- Susan Collins of Maine.* Who woulda thought this?* Dare I say, "Women!" Damn it." We have 35 seconds to bleep that comment.* I'm going to poll the staff.* Snerdley, do you think we should...? Dawn, should we bleep it or leave it? Leave it. Brian, what do you think?* I have three votes here in Florida to leave the comments in.* H.R., what do you think?* We got about 20 seconds here. (interruption)* Okay. I'm good.* And Maimone your vote doesn't matter because even if you vote bleep it you're over-voted so the comment stays. *

I got a unanimous vote, five-zip, leave it. So it's in.*

So... at the link in the OP we now have the definition of the Sex In The City Crowd.

While we all might be envious of the Sex in the City syndrome of glamor, fashion, vacations,etc. each of those women suffered and worked for years for their goals which ultimately was to connect with a partner of their peers in time for prime health of their eggs while coping with ex-es and kids from other relationships. Hey, wasn't it just easier in college?

If you can't find happiness surrounded with hundreds of your intellectual peers why do you think it will be easier when you are alone trying to make your own way in the career world.

So, making it on your own is now = to suffering lol. I'm also wondering just what kind of successful man would want such a pretentious snob? No wonder they are advising girls being brought up to think this way to make sure and get their hooks in these men in college. Do they supply them with breast implants,nose jobs and liposuction too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back