Apartheid? Really?

Israel-is-an-apartheid-state.jpg

“Those who are incapable of attaining to supreme religious values include the black colored people and those who resemble them in their climates. Their nature is like the mute animals. Their level among existing things is below that of a man and above that of a monkey.”

~ Maimonides

“Those who are incapable of attaining to supreme religious values include the black colored people and those who resemble them in their climates. Their nature is like the mute animals. Their level among existing things is below that of a man and above that of a monkey.”

~ Maimonides

Your point is what? That a single line from a single prolific writer who died eight centuries ago is representative of all modern Jews?

Do I get to play that game too?

~ Maimonides

Your point is what? That a single line from a single prolific writer who died eight centuries ago is representative of all modern Jews?
No, not at all, but it speaks the the racism underlying much of what we see today in Israel. Maimonides is still very important to many Jews.

Do I get to play that game too?
What game?

No, not at all, but it speaks the the racism underlying much of what we see today in Israel. Maimonides is still very important to many Jews.

You are hysterical. You say, "no, not at all" and then immediately, in the very same sentence, go on to explain how the Rambam's words underlay modern racism by the Jewish people as a collective. You speak with a forked tongue.

(And of COURSE the Rambam is very important. Are you KIDDING ME?! Duh.)

You are hysterical. You say, "no, not at all" and then immediately, in the very same sentence, go on to explain how the Rambam's words underlay modern racism by the Jewish people as a collective. You speak with a forked tongue.

(And of COURSE the Rambam is very important. Are you KIDDING ME?! Duh.)
Not a forked tongue at all. You used "all Jews." I pointed out that that was simply not true.

Let me re-phrase then:

Your point is what? That a single line from a single prolific writer who died eight centuries ago is representative of the collective of modern Jews?

Not even CLOSE to apartheid... Apartheid requires the refusal to grant CITZENSHIP rights to inhabitants. To call it APARTHEID -- you'd need to find a majority of Pali residents who WANT TO BE Israeli..

Good luck with that. The desire to share national identity and rights with Jews is somehow suspiciously MISSING from the Hamas charter or the Fatah Charter for that matter.. Isn't it Louie??

Not even CLOSE to apartheid... Apartheid requires the refusal to grant CITZENSHIP rights to inhabitants. To call it APARTHEID -- you'd need to find a majority of Pali residents who WANT TO BE Israeli..

Good luck with that. The desire to share national identity and rights with Jews is somehow suspiciously MISSING from the Hamas charter or the Fatah Charter for that matter.. Isn't it Louie??

Israel refuses to grant citizenship to non-Jews under its control, the same as the Apartheid South African Government refused to grant citizenship to the non-white citizens and inhabitants of the Bantustans over which Apartheid South Africa had control.

Israel refuses to grant citizenship to non-Jews under its control, the same as the Apartheid South African Government refused to grant citizenship to the non-white citizens and inhabitants of the Bantustans over which Apartheid South Africa had control.

You have a difficult time with forming coherent sentences. If by not granting citizenship to non-Jews under its control you are referring to the so-called Pal'istanians, perhaps you could entertain us with why anyone sovereign nation would grant citizenship to a hostile Islamic terrorist Cult with a written charter outlining its intention to destroy that nation.

You are obviously suffering from what we call cognitive dissonance.

On the other hand, why don't you entertain us with excuses for the true apartheid enclaves which actually do practice social, political and gender apartheid: the various, competing Pal'istans, otherwise known as Gaza'istan and the West Bank.

Mahmoud Abbas’ 'Judenrein' Palestine

MAHMOUD ABBAS’ 'JUDENREIN' PALESTINE

“In the final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli -- civilian or soldier -- on our lands.”

I suspect Mahmoud "I gots my own mansion" Abbas erred with "the final resolution". I suspect he meant to say "the final solution".

Not even close? Gotcha, buddy...

But I'll defer to someone who knows exactly what apartheid is and doesn't need to play with definitions which only serve to satisfy fantasy.

BrgDcMxIgAAnK7I.jpg

But I'll defer to someone who knows exactly what apartheid is and doesn't need to play with definitions which only serve to satisfy fantasy.

BrgDcMxIgAAnK7I.jpg

On the other hand, these fine folks know a thing or two about gender apartheid.

Hamas Columnist Claims Women Must Wear Burkas Because They Spread Disease

HAMAS COLUMNIST CLAIMS WOMEN MUST WEAR BURKAS BECAUSE THEY SPREAD DISEASE

"They (men) can also take a greater part in fighting disease by imposing stricter constraints on the movement and gatherings of the womenfolk, as broadly as possible."

Lovely, lovely folks.

How many of those non-Jews want and aspire to be Israeli citizens? That's the issue. Do they want to represented by the law of the land? Do they want seats in the Knesset? I'm doubting the sincerity of their DESIRE to be governed under the current government. Aren't you???

Last edited:

BrgDcMxIgAAnK7I.jpg

Hey.. Talk is cheap. Did he encourage the Palis to form a govt? Did he train them in non-violent resistance? Did he talk to any of their NON EXISTENT elected leadership? Without any incentive to organize a govt -- who is Israel supposed to negotiate with?

And FTR --- The citizens of the West Bank -- under WHAT COUNTRY did they last HAVE citizenship rights and how did that work out for them? It ain't as simple as making a statement is it???

Last edited:

How many of those non-Jews want and aspire to be Israeli citizens? That's the issue. Do they want to represented by the law of the land? Do they want seats in the Knesset? I'm doubting the sincerity of their DESIRE to be governed under the current government. Aren't you???

Most Palestinians have realized that the Jews will never allow them to achieve self-determination and have resigned themselves to a one state solution.

"But these days, as Palestinians see prospects for the so-called two-state solution disintegrating, a growing number are mulling over a provocative alternative: a single binational state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean."

With the two-state solution a distant dream, Palestinians ask if it's time to push for a one state solution - LA Times

Most Palestinians have realized that the Jews will never allow them to achieve self-determination and have resigned themselves to a one state solution.

"But these days, as Palestinians see prospects for the so-called two-state solution disintegrating, a growing number are mulling over a provocative alternative: a single binational state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean."

With the two-state solution a distant dream, Palestinians ask if it's time to push for a one state solution - LA Times

A "one state solution" when the Palis say it -- means something WAY different than when Diplomats suggest it. I know your entire issue is peace and love in the HolyLand, but a Pali "one state solution" is a REAL threat of apartheid. Not just an imagined one...

Don't think there was EVER a time when the Palis wanted citizenship rights within Israel. Now correct me if I'm wrong on that -- but OBVIOUSLY "apartheid" is the abatement of Civil Liberties" for the RESIDENTS of that country. Show me ANY statement where the Palis EVER considered living with Jews in the HolyLand. FROM their leadership....

If you can't --- it's not even close to apartheid.. (or any kind of "one state solution")

Last edited:

A "one state solution" when the Palis say it -- means something WAY different than when Diplomats suggest it. I know your entire issue is peace and love in the HolyLand, but a Pali "one state solution" is a REAL threat of apartheid. Not just an imagined one...

Don't think there was EVER a time when the Palis wanted citizenship rights within Israel. Now correct me if I'm wrong on that -- but OBVIOUSLY "apartheid" is the abatement of Civil Liberties" for the RESIDENTS of that country. Show me ANY statement where the Palis EVER considered living with Jews in the HolyLand. FROM their leadership....

If you can't --- it's not even close to apartheid.. (or any kind of "one state solution")

Totally off topic and the post above. This is about Israel's apartheid which you denied outright. After you delete your off topic posts, please understand that when I say the that the Jew in the pic reminds me of you, don't feel ashamed...

israelapartheidweek-768x538.jpg

Forum List

Back