Apartheid? Really?

Typical of this crowd to take something so simple and obvious and try to obfuscate reality.

The primary definition of apartheid is racial segregation.
Definition of APARTHEID

And people still deny that Israel should have their picture in the dictionary next to that very definition.
aparsystpalestine.jpg

apartheid.jpg

You see those roads? Want to help Palestine have better roads?? Get them to form a fucking government.
Then they can collect taxes and BUILD better roads.

OTH -- if it WAS apartheid --- how many Palestinians TODAY want to pay taxes to Israel? How many Palis want Israeli schools, or libraries or Israeli civilian police --- EVEN IF --- there was total "peaceful integration". They dont WANT to be co-citizens with the Jewish state. Therefore it is NOT apartheid. It's a nationalist movement WITHOUT leadership and one that can't keep a government alive for more than 6 or 8 years.

THAT'S why there's military occupation for public safety and roads that don't get improved.
Because the Palis can't put together a leadership to form their OWN STATE.

They don't want to end "apartheid" --- They WANT self-governance. It's obvious to most everyone that this is the case. So Screaming about "apartheid" just sounds silly... EVEN -- to the Palestinians. :badgrin:

Typical of this crowd to take something so simple and obvious and try to obfuscate reality.

Definition of APARTHEID

And people still deny that Israel should have their picture in the dictionary next to that very definition.
aparsystpalestine.jpg

apartheid.jpg

You see those roads? Want to help Palestine have better roads?? Get them to form a fucking government.

OTH -- if it WAS apartheid --- how many Palestinians TODAY want to pay taxes to Israel? How many Palis want Israeli schools, or libraries or Israeli civilian police --- EVEN IF --- there was total "peaceful integration". They dont WANT to be co-citizens with the Jewish state. Therefore it is NOT apartheid. It's a nationalist movement WITHOUT leadership and one that can't keep a government alive for more than 6 or 8 years.

THAT'S why there's military occupation for public safety and roads that don't get improved.

They don't want to end "apartheid" --- They WANT self-governance. It's obvious to most everyone that this is the case. So Screaming about "apartheid" just sounds silly... EVEN -- to the Palestinians. :badgrin:

It is a shame you weren't there to ask the same questions of the South Africans and to make those same "points."

Definition of APARTHEID

aparsystpalestine.jpg

apartheid.jpg

That's interesting.

"The primary definition of apartheid is racial segregation."

So... "Pal'istanian" is a "race"?

Cartoons?? Why don't you answer the questions I asked in those "off topic" posts above?? HOW MANY Pali leaders EVER advocated to be citizens WITH FULL CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS in Israel?? What FRACTION of Palis WANT to live under the same laws and freedoms as the Jews in Israel?? It's not apartheid if the goal is to REPLACE and CLEANSE the area of the current government...

Now your bud Monte truly BELIEVES in miracles. His ENTIRE angle is to impose the anarchy and tribal coexistence that existed in the Holy Land 2000 years ago. But CERTAINLY -- you don't believe that to be a viable "one state" solution --- do you??

Try talking to other posters... Not through them. It makes for better conversation....
Yes, the cartoon makes it clear and I won't respond to off topic crap as you just delete my posts. Perhaps if you ask on the proper thread I might help you out.
Beyond that, I can only hope that this simple image explains why defending racists shitbags and denying apartheid is wrong.

apartheid.jpg

It seems as you scour the web for your cut and paste material, you never bother to realize how buffoonish you appear with nonsense like the above.
If you actually have a problem with the FACTS PRESENTED HERE:

apartheid.jpg

then have a go, hon.

Obviously you have never been to Israel if you believe that Apartheid List. It would be like me calling every Arab country a shithole when I've never visited an Arab country.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about

The indigenous have a right to not allow people to come in

Germans haven't historically let Turks assimilate

That's German land though

Not a bunch of Jews creating a settler state on Palestinian land

Ignorant bastard

You are human filth

And you are not worth talking to. Arabs in Israel proper have full equal rights. My grandmother was treated by Arab doctors and nurses in Haifa. My cousins went to University with Arab students. I've had conversations with Arab taxi-drivers who are happy living in Israel. And enough with these personal attacks!! You are going on Ignore because you don't debate like a normal human being.

Definition of APARTHEID

aparsystpalestine.jpg

apartheid.jpg

The Palestinians do pay taxes to Israel. They get very little in return. An occupied territory cannot have a real Government, the real Government is the Israeli military occupation and martial law, the IDF controls most of the potential sources of government income. They can't put together a government or state because the Israelis have never offered to allow the Palestinians to create a sovereign Palestinian state. What has been offered is the same, continued military occupation, continued Israeli control of the borders, Israeli direct civil control of 42% of the Palestinian territory (settlements and security areas), Israeli control of the territorial sea and Israeli control of Palestinian air space. What was offered was the chance for Palestinians to formally accept permanent occupation.

Of course it is Apartheid.

Yes, the cartoon makes it clear and I won't respond to off topic crap as you just delete my posts. Perhaps if you ask on the proper thread I might help you out.
Beyond that, I can only hope that this simple image explains why defending racists shitbags and denying apartheid is wrong.

apartheid.jpg

It seems as you scour the web for your cut and paste material, you never bother to realize how buffoonish you appear with nonsense like the above.

apartheid.jpg

then have a go, hon.

Obviously you have never been to Israel if you believe that Apartheid List. It would be like me calling every Arab country a shithole when I've never visited an Arab country.

Ignorant bastard

You are human filth

And you are not worth talking to. Arabs in Israel proper have full equal rights. My grandmother was treated by Arab doctors and nurses in Haifa. My cousins went to University with Arab students. I've had conversations with Arab taxi-drivers who are happy living in Israel. And enough with these personal attacks!! You are going on Ignore because you don't debate like a normal human being.

Non-Jews do not have equal rights , that is horse shit.

Adalah, the legal center for Arab minority rights in Israel, published a report, The Discriminatory Laws Database, which collected and analyzed more than 50 laws “enacted since 1948 that directly or indirectly discriminate against Palestinian citizens of Israel in all areas of life.” The database appears to be updated. - See more at: The Adalah database of 50 discriminatory laws in Israel

The Adalah database of 50 discriminatory laws in Israel

Sigh... this is must be why you remain befuddled.

The pasty white European Jews are certainly a different race than the darker skinned natives of that region. It is surprising that anyone that spends as much time here as you didn't know that.

The Adalah database is interesting and I've looked at it several times over the years. It is important to understand the vast gap between legislation which segregates people based on race, ethnicity or religion and legislation which protects minorities while acknowledging the importance of the Jewish character of the State. The former is apartheid, the latter is not I'll give you an example.

Israel's State Education Law reads, in part, "The object of State education is to acknowledge the language, culture, history, heritage, and unique traditions of the Arab populations and other groups, in the State of Israel and to recognize the equal rights of all citizens in Israel."

Adalah claims that this is a discriminatory law because the language is weak and that it diminishes the status of Arabic, which is an official language in Israel.

Contrast that with the Bantu Education Act in South Africa which segregates students by race.

The pasty white European Jews are certainly a different race than the darker skinned natives of that region. It is surprising that anyone that spends as much time here as you didn't know that.
Sigh! You have no clue as to what constitutes race.

I'd suggest you stick to cutting and pasting cartoons.

As I have already noted, Israeli law states prohibits discrimination based on religion or ethnicity (also age, gender, nationality, political affiliation and a whole host of other common discriminations). Further this law has been tested in court and upheld. Therefore, there is no such thing as a systematic, institutionalized Jew-only settlement.

ALL of Gaza is Arab-only. ALL of Areas A and B are Arab-only. And in those areas the legislated punishment for selling property to a Jew is a lifetime of hard labour. Apartheid, wouldn't you say?

Further, of course there are Arab settlements on Israeli land, don't be silly. There are a plenty of them. Why? Because there is no apartheid in Israel.

Sigh... The pasty white European Jews are certainly a different race than the darker skinned natives of that region. It is surprising that anyone that spends as much time here as you didn't know that.

Sigh... The pasty white European Jews are certainly a different race than the darker skinned natives of that region. It is surprising that anyone that spends as much time here as you didn't know that.

You're quite befuddled. You should research the definition of race.

There must be a cartoon you can cut and paste.

You should research the definition of race.

Don't need one, sweety, already posted:

The pasty white European Jews are certainly a different race than the darker skinned natives of that region.

The pasty white European Jews are certainly a different race than the darker skinned natives of that region.

You need to educate yourself regarding race. Don't let your profound ignorance control your cutting and pasting of your usual spam.

You need to educate yourself regarding race. Don't let your profound ignorance control your cutting and pasting of your usual spam.

You have no idea what you're talking about you pale bitch

Use your head

There are only a few thousand Jews on this planet with any substantive Palestinian blood

Cartoons?? Why don't you answer the questions I asked in those "off topic" posts above?? HOW MANY Pali leaders EVER advocated to be citizens WITH FULL CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS in Israel?? What FRACTION of Palis WANT to live under the same laws and freedoms as the Jews in Israel?? It's not apartheid if the goal is to REPLACE and CLEANSE the area of the current government...

Now your bud Monte truly BELIEVES in miracles. His ENTIRE angle is to impose the anarchy and tribal coexistence that existed in the Holy Land 2000 years ago. But CERTAINLY -- you don't believe that to be a viable "one state" solution --- do you??

Try talking to other posters... Not through them. It makes for better conversation....

apartheid.jpg

apartheid.jpg

then have a go, hon.

Ignorant bastard

You are human filth

My family lived in Israel since 1883. First Aliyah. Following your twisted logic, I have more than enough rights to kick total gorups of so called "palestinians" out of my back yard.

Do you even read what you're writing??

As I have already noted, Israeli law states prohibits discrimination based on religion or ethnicity (also age, gender, nationality, political affiliation and a whole host of other common discriminations). Further this law has been tested in court and upheld. Therefore, there is no such thing as a systematic, institutionalized Jew-only settlement.

ALL of Gaza is Arab-only. ALL of Areas A and B are Arab-only. And in those areas the legislated punishment for selling property to a Jew is a lifetime of hard labour. Apartheid, wouldn't you say?

Further, of course there are Arab settlements on Israeli land, don't be silly. There are a plenty of them. Why? Because there is no apartheid in Israel.

Yesterday, I read in a travel book that it's against the law for a Jew to enter Bethlehem. The city where David was born and where Ruth lived.

Forum List

Back