AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

Everyone who guessed what may have happened to this man was wrong, no matter where the fingers pointed. I don't recall anyone thinking it was a suicide. Good Lord, who'd have thought that? How tortured must someone be to go to such lengths? God rest his soul. I pray his son can somehow find peace, too.

Everyone who guessed what may have happened to this man was wrong, no matter where the fingers pointed. I don't recall anyone thinking it was a suicide. Good Lord, who'd have thought that? How tortured must someone be to go to such lengths? God rest his soul. I pray his son can somehow find peace, too.

We were all wrong. No one thought it was a suicide as far as I can remember. The others all thought the hillbillies in the mountains did it, they're wrong too.

And he certainly was a tortured soul.

If I may take the liberty of quoting myself from 09-27-2009 at 12:01 PM ...

"...And they even had duct tape around his neck," Weaver said. "And they had like his identification tag on his neck. They had it duct-taped to the side of his neck, on the right side, almost on his right shoulder."

Both of the people briefed on the investigation confirmed that Sparkman's Census Bureau ID was found taped to his head and shoulder area. Weaver said he couldn't tell if the tag was a Census ID because he didn't get close enough to read it. He could see writing on Sparkman's chest, but could not read that it said "fed."

The police and FBI have had nearly three weeks to investigate this death.

If they are not ruling out accidental death and suicide scenarios, there is likely a good reason for it.

Keep in mind, the Mt Airy, MD murders from last week were ruled murder/suicide in 3 days.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...r-hanged-with-fed-on-body-37.html#post1559595

The guy had bills and a medical condition.....the life insurance policy he had will of course not pay off on a suicide. Fat head ED on MSNBC had a former FBI agent who said there are a few things the FBI is looking into about this that MAY point to something more then a cut and dry Homicide. This did not stop fat head Ed from ignoring all this because his mission is to blame the Right for any and everything. Let's all see what the findings are here before we start to blame Bush for this as well....O K Libs?

how do you hang yourself after binding your hands and feet with duct tape? you cons will do anything to deflect away from the most likely scenario.

put a rope around your neck. bind feet. bind hands. die. not a real challenge.

:eusa_whistle:

Except I never placed the blame on anyone. Liar.

You did.

It's the damn Appalachians in Kentucky. They have hated feds for a century.
Out of context in a thread where I made 102 contributions, that means nothing at all.

Your fellow barking moonbats had all the answers, including Pelosi.

Only thing is, they were wrong. Not only were they wrong, they viscerally hated any information that interfered with their knee-jerk assumptions, and they didn't hesitate to show that hatred of information and those providing it.
hahahaha. It wasn't out of context and it was early in the thread.

Damn, I Hate when the Left Wishes and Hopes for a Hate Based Murder and only gets Suicide Made to Look like Murder for Insurance and Political Points...

:)

peace...

At least the left didn't fall for a backwards 'B'.

No, but you guys Certainly didn't Waste anytime Mocking that Mentally Ill Woman...

You Fell for the Denver HQ Vandalism... ;)

peace...

Pinning it on Right Wingers before the Facts were Known was the Problem...

peace...

We were all wrong. No one thought it was a suicide as far as I can remember. The others all thought the hillbillies in the mountains did it, they're wrong too.

And he certainly was a tortured soul.

^If only the Same Sympathy was there for that Poor Girl who wanted 15 Minutes of Fame with the Backwards B...

peace...

Quincy, I missed the part where the investigators concluded it was a suicide?

^Emma and Strolling Thanked Jay for Holding Out Hope that some Rightwinger Killed this Guy...

Even with the Evidence Mounting the other way, some People just WANT to Blame the Right.

Give it some Thought before getting Angry with me.

peace...

Forum List

Back