AP- new home sales worst on record

Yes indeedie let's blame bush while obama continue's what bush did and get's a the praise from drones like you.

Obama cannot fix the real estate values. No one has that magic. The Bush damage was deep deep deep and may take decades to recover.
OH so not it's obama can't fix it.

Still doesn't change the fact that obama continues with what bush did, and obama get's all the praise, and bush get's all the blame. Very confusing if you ask me.

Dude go read the first few posts in this thread

Yes indeedie let's blame bush while obama continue's what bush did and get's a the praise from drones like you.

Obama cannot fix the real estate values. No one has that magic. The Bush damage was deep deep deep and may take decades to recover.

Still doesn't change the fact that obama continues with what bush did, and obama get's all the praise, and bush get's all the blame. Very confusing if you ask me.

Broad general statements bring questions. What exactly are you talking about? Is this on topic?

Last edited:

Dude go read the first few posts in this thread

Dude keep up with the thread. My comment was a direct reply to another comment.

There is no confusion, merril is a hack. This admin has continued the low down, no down policies but more importantly has delayed foreclosure homes going back to market which will has extended the period of deflation.

There is no confusion, merril is a hack. This admin has continued the low down, no down policies but more importantly has delayed foreclosure homes going back to market which will has extended the period of deflation.

BTW I did not vote Obama and will never vote RINO no way jose'!

What has the Obama admin done to delay foreclosed homes returning to market?

Broad general statements bring questions. What exactly are you talking about? Is this on topic?

Confused?

You said.

It is very difficult for Americans to make money on their homes at this point in history.
Due to the special BUSHCO technique of inflating values based on the "boom town false economy" designed by Bush people many owe more than their properties are worth or were ever worth.

By doing so you are blaming Bush
which lead me to respond with

Yes indeedie let's blame bush while obama continue's what bush did and get's all the praise from drones like you.

Which means what it says.

Any questions?

Good to hear there may be hope for you.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4062-lb1026cd20111025073455.jpg

Try google and some key tag words foreclosures delayed.

Obama is not a RINO so you just gave yourself away.

It's best if I have YOUR source of information...

Now if homeowners can somehow be kept in their homes that is best for the housing market.

Last edited:

It's best if I have YOUR source of information...

Why? all of the stories have been in the news, I get much of my information from here.

You dig through it. as the stories mentioned are not new.

Bellevue News and Information from Bellevue Business Journal Online | Bellevue Business Journal

pretending good news is bad news so you can win elections is partisan bullshit.

when will you begin putting country over party?

I don't belong to a party. Here's even a funnier point for you Truth matters.

If it was an 11 month high, that means it was below 12 months ago. Which means it was worse then last year? Cue the Jeopardy music...

:lmao:

Liberals are so stupid...

Prove your claim with facts

Um...wow.

OK, I call as expert witness, you. You stated it was an "11 month high." Now, Truthmatters, if it was an 11 month high, that means that it's above where it was for the last 11 months...but below 12 months ago. Hence the phrase, "11 month high." Get it? So I'm going to ask you a question, it's very hard. How many months are in a year...

:lmao:

Liberals, you're so funny....

Last edited:
RINO = a hybrid wild animal hanging around the BUSHES in North America aka USA.
These RINO hybrids facist call themselves republicans because they know if they reveal
their true identity voters would deport RINO's to the mountains of Afghanistan in the heart of Sunni/Taliban homesteads. Very close to Pakistan. Another location for the deports would be the Iraq areas contaminated with depleted uranium powder authorized by RINO's.

Can you trust a RINO with the real estate industry and financial institutions? No Hybrids believe in crime as a legitimate industry which requires big time financing to support
their high dollar lifestyles.
so they are no different than Elite Democrats?......gotcha...

Have democrats ever pulled off these large frauds perpetrated by the Reagan,Bush and Bush administrations? Not yet which is to say this a pattern for repub administrations.

Merrill rich Democrats are no different than rich Republicans.....the rich stick together.....they were making money right along with their rich friends on the right.....if you think the rich Democrats will side with the regular guy over the rich Republicans,than you are one naive motherfucker.....

Do Americans ever get money from selling their homes?

do you ever answer a fucking Question?.....

It is very difficult for Americans to make money on their homes at this point in history.
Due to the special BUSHCO technique of inflating values based on the "boom town false economy" designed by Bush people many owe more than their properties are worth or were ever worth.

thanks but i was asking Truth why SHE never answers a Question.....

New homes aren't always built to order.

In the past it was common for a developer to build several homes in a development, or even complete blocks of condos, expecting them to sell to the local market: retirees, yuppies, young marrieds, growing families, people moving to a job boom area, and so on.

The developers took a massive hit when the market tanked, and those that remain are a little more careful about speculative action.

Just saying.

The #1 New Home market in the nation has very low inventory home levels on the ground...

Builders have to maintain low inventory to contract ratios, banks will not let them...

Try again...

GWV, I respectfully submit the home builders who are left should be smart enough not to just build baby build right now. If fifteen new homes sold each of the last dozen months then why keep an inventory of more than say...20 to maintain.

If bankers have wizened up enough not to lend a dumb builder enough money to build fifty inventory homes which will sit empty, great for them and silly on the builder who wants to saturate a slow market.

Toronado, I am a homebuilder, before and after the meltdown the ratio has not really changed on specs (inventory homes), it is a basic rule and today it is incredibly hard for someone to get a line for several reasons...

The housing cycle is long, meaning from land acquisition to final product, for example, we had projects in California that took 7 years to get through lot development alone. I will not get to detailed here, but it constantly changes and when the bottom falls out it takes even the best with it...

The Housing Industry has an enormous impact on our economic well being, and to stay on topic but go in a different direction, a properly regulated Fannie and Freddie must survive, we will all suffer much worse than our current plight without them...

Toronado, I am a homebuilder, before and after the meltdown the ratio has not really changed on specs (inventory homes), it is a basic rule and today it is incredibly hard for someone to get a line for several reasons...

The housing cycle is long, meaning from land acquisition to final product, for example, we had projects in California that took 7 years to get through lot development alone. I will not get to detailed here, but it constantly changes and when the bottom falls out it takes even the best with it...

The Housing Industry has an enormous impact on our economic well being, and to stay on topic but go in a different direction, a properly regulated Fannie and Freddie must survive, we will all suffer much worse than our current plight without them...

Interesting point on the cycle GVW.

The fast growing areas around St Louis really SEEM to have fewer new Subdivisions popping up. So I ASSUME there are fewer homes being built....

Is there a math trick I am missing in how inventory is calculated? 13 inventory homes in 2012 are going to take 6 months to sell... 13 inventory homes in 2003 might have taken a month to sell?

So you try to stay xx homes ahead of the curve no matter how long it takes them to sell type of a thing?

Forgive my lack of use of the proper terms. I am not in the industry.

Not material to getting rid of older homes.

You can the dems and the pubs from 1994 to 2006 for this situation.

And you have no workable solutions to the problem. Oh, yelling is not a workable solution.

Not material to getting rid of older homes.

You can the dems and the pubs from 1994 to 2006 for this situation.

And you have no workable solutions to the problem. Oh, yelling is not a workable solution.
Irrelevant
This has nothing to do with existing home sales it's about new home sales at an all time low.

Forum List

Back