AOC Sends Out 'Mean Tweet' Over 'Jesus' Super Bowl Ads - SHE Doesn't Get Us

American Christianity is in serious decline because the right decided religion should be co-opted to serve their decidedly unchristian politics. Your Jesus is a mean hateful unforgiving bastard. I do not recognize him.

The left's version of Christianity basically ignores anything they don't like.

Abortion for most religions is a sin, homosexual acts are a sin. If you want to ignore that it's fine, but don't call your new Religion Christianity.

The only Jesus the Left will allow is a Jesus that bows his knee to the ideology of the Democrat party.

The only way "Christians" can function is the democrat party, like Warnock and Biden and Pelosi, is for them to do the same.

Their god is the DNC.
Jesus preached acceptance. And tolerance. This group demonstrates neither.
The right wing is constantly trying to foist their ideology and belief system on the masses under the guise of "just and righteous".
Because that's what God would want. :)

Jesus preached acceptance. And tolerance. This group demonstrates neither.
The right wing is constantly trying to foist their ideology and belief system on the masses under the guise of "just and righteous".
Because that's what God would want. :)

"Hate the sin not the sinner" isn't about acceptance as you are stating it. It's about accepting that we are all sinners, and there is forgiveness available for those who seek it, the caveat being that once you seek forgiveness you need to stop sinning.

You idiots are just mad that they have an effective ad campaign.

So basically they are Christians. How do Muslims see abortion and LGBT?

The woke mantra "Only we can have a message"
Oh, I don't care. I want to see all organized religion go the way of the dinosaur. It has no place in a modern, evolving, civilized society.
If you want to weaponize that and call it "woke" (a fake term)....be my guest.

Oh, I don't care. I want to see all organized religion go the way of the dinosaur. It has no place in a modern, evolving, civilized society.
If you want to weaponize that and call it "woke" (a fake term)....be my guest.

Woke isn't a fake term. And you cared enough to try to mangle a concept of Christianity to make your point.

Yes, because organized Atheism like Communism has such a great record with regards to human rights in general.....

She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

This is just taking right wing fundamentalism and trying to mainstream it.
She, of course because she follows all the trendy trends, mentioned that they were, how did she say, trying to "make fascism look benign", and you said she was not wrong because they are "against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose".

Does that mean you think affirming heterosexuality as biologically normal and holding all human life to be worth protecting is "fascism"? That seems par for the course for an idiot like AOC, but are you following her down that rabbit hole?

If the Jesus fan club was not peopled and led by the worst kind of hypocrites no one would have a problem.

Democratic leaders are becoming less hypocrital for certain. Their sheep have become so indoctrinated that they don’t even have to lie to them as much any more. “Hey guys, we are going to make a left over this cliff. There is some lush, green grass down there. Follow me.” Like lunkheaded sheep, they comply.

She, of course because she follows all the trendy trends, mentioned that they were, how did she say, trying to "make fascism look benign", and you said she was not wrong because they are "against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose".

Does that mean you think affirming heterosexuality as biologically normal and holding all human life to be worth protecting is "fascism"? That seems par for the course for an idiot like AOC, but are you following her down that rabbit hole?
She is 100% correct. Trying to use a historical figure that preached acceptance and tolerance to validate bigorty and intolerance.

You dumb?...or just stupid?

What used to be normal is that women bled out and died after botched illegal abortions. 1/3 of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. God gave women a choice and free will. Republicans are going against women's God given rights.
You invoke the name of God when you talk about a "right". Do you also then say that people have a God given right to speak their mind, no matter how politically incorrect it is? Do they also have the right to own and bear weapons to protect their homes and families? You know, like big, black, scary looking ones?

Forum List

Back