AOC: Communities Who Reject Critical Race Theory Are ‘Accepting Of Racism’

BrainFreeze.jpg

So you're racist if you don't agree with racism?

Any democrat that uses racist should be ignored because they when they use it they have nothing of value to say. Racist to them just means "because I said so".

And aoc is a fucking dimwitted moron that I can't believe got to where she is.

This is what happens when a tip stealing barmaid gets elected to Congress.
She gets a platform.

There are more than a few in Congress.......who never won an election. Or maybe won once but stayed forever.
You can probably name them.
They're the ones always mysteriously or openly doing things that are blatantly against common sense and the common good of American citizens.

We no longer have a corruption free (not even close) political system anymore.
To believe free and fair elections are still possible is naive.

People who pay attention to AOC have a set spot for brain-dead, retarded liberal politicians.

But I was told CRT was a right wing myth.
AOC doesn't give a flying F if whites are racist and hate her because she has the support of Sinaloa, Jalisco Nueva Generación, MS-13, Los Zetas, communist Central and South American men who far outnumber white males in North America anyways.

AOC suggested that some communities across the country are "accepting of racism" while she criticized the movement opposing the teaching of critical race theory (CRT), as Republicans have introduced dozens of state bills attempting to ban it in schools.
"I think one of the things that has been almost, like, difficult for me personally in working in Congress is seeing how different, you know, not only the rest of the country is because that diversity is great. It's not that it's different, but it's how accepting of racism a lot of other communities are," Ocasio-Cortez said during a Zoom town hall on Friday.

Comment:
AOC is an ignorant racist bigot; this is why she is unable to recognize that CRT IS racism.
AOC has some deeply set prejudices and racial stereotypes.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from being indoctrinate in the corrupt Democrat Party's Left Wing hate and racism.
CRT doesn't unite Americans; it divides Americans by race.
It teaches children to hate themselves and to hate each other.
It cultivates racial conflict and violence.

Forum List

Back