AOC Is Driving Drumpf Supporters Crazy

Okay........

And?
Read More at. your alt-fact networks....

upload_2019-1-4_15-39-39.png

No that was Melania.

At least the current first lady is an actual lady and not someone playing dress up

390_thumb_1.jpg
Lady? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Melania is a dressed up whore. :rolleyes:

At least Melania is actually a lady and not trying out for RuPaul Drag Race
Melania has never been a lady. She's a slut and whore. :rolleyes:

Thats why Drumpf cheats on her. He has zero respect for her.

Uh huh, but at very least the current First Lady is an actual she and does not need to wear a jock strap and cup when playing sports like the former
Please stop with the childish "my mom can beat your mom" bullshit....

You folks love to attack AOC for being dumb, fine....

However you folks literally wanted this person to be president...
Sarah-Palin-Cypress-Texas-Perry-Rally-AP.jpg

And literally wanted this person to run for office too....
1200px-Samuel_Joseph_Wurzelbacher.jpg

and what is your fixation with wanting Michelle to have a black penis?? isn't Barack having one enough for you cock greedy weirdos

Last edited:
The current First Lady was born a male. She became a slut after the sex change. She ramped it up after illegally immigrating and became a whore.
Michelle hasn't been the first trans-whore for two years!
Shes never been a trans-whore. Thats Melanias specialty.
Oh, come on! Who looks more trans, Michelle or Melania? I mean as a supposedly hetrosexual black male, who would you rape?
Melania looks more like a trans whore. I dont have to rape women. If I want some I can just go smile at any nearby white woman.

At least the current first lady is an actual lady and not someone playing dress up

390_thumb_1.jpg

Uh huh, but at very least the current First Lady is an actual she and does not need to wear a jock strap and cup when playing sports like the former
Please stop with the childish "my mon can beat your mom" bullshit....

and what is your fixation with wanting Michelle to have a black penis?? isn't Barack having one enough for you cock greedy weirdos
160510-orourke-clinton-endorsement-tease_vh8moc

Game, set and match! Loser!!![

390_thumb_1.jpg

Personally I love how Alexa Cortex completed the destruction of the 57 States Party as "intellectual Elite".

Annnnnnd, you tell me that this isn't Michael having a good laugh at all you rubes who were insisting he wasn't a tranny. All he needs is the 5 o'clock shadow to complete the look

390_thumb_1.jpg

Remember him? He beat her first...then went on to win both the electoral and general election, getting more votes than anyone in history....then he went and got reelected again....
BE_BARACK-OBAMA-feat-crop.jpg

And guess what most Obama voters never had to say all thru out his administration?? "He beat Hillary!!"

Because we had far more substantive reasons for voting for him...for idiots like yourself, just beating Hillary in an election is the pinnacle of your existence...its sad really...

By the way, Obama and Clinton....zero indictments, zero convictions....loser

The current First Lady was born a male. She became a slut after the sex change. She ramped it up after illegally immigrating and became a whore.
Michelle hasn't been the first trans-whore for two years!
Shes never been a trans-whore. Thats Melanias specialty.
Oh, come on! Who looks more trans, Michelle or Melania? I mean as a supposedly hetrosexual black male, who would you rape?
Melania looks more like a trans whore. I dont have to rape women. If I want some I can just go smile at any nearby white woman.
I wish you guys would stoppit. Michelle and Melania are both card carrying women and it's so insulting to keep going on like this about them being trannys. Or whores. Or whatever stupid shit, because none of it's true and you've got no reason or right to talk that way.
Not just you A, ALL OF YOU.
Stoppit.

Remember him? He beat her first...then went on to win both the electoral and general election, getting more votes than anyone in history....then he went and got reelected again....

And guess what most Obama voters never had to say all thru out his administration?? "He beat Hillary!!"

Because we had far more substantive reasons for voting for him...for idiots like yourself, just beating Hillary in an election is the pinnacle of your existence...its sad really...

So did Bush II, but they were both failures. We haven''t had a successful POTUS since Reagan. At least Trump has a very good chance!

Personally I love how Alexa Cortex completed the destruction of the 57 States Party as "intellectual Elite".

Annnnnnd, you tell me that this isn't Michael having a good laugh at all you rubes who were insisting he wasn't a tranny. All he needs is the 5 o'clock shadow to complete the look

390_thumb_1.jpg
I know that a highly educated strong black woman frightens you....sounds like a personal problem to me tho -- maybe that is why wishing she has a dick eases your own insecurities...

Sorry that not all of black women are here to entertain your minstrel fetish...but the ones who do (Diamond and Silk), you guys seem to never talk about how beautiful they are...interesting..
Diamond-and-Silk.jpeg

So did Bush II, but they were both failures. We haven''t had a successful POTUS since Reagan. At least Trump has a very good chance!
Yea, you republicans feel you haven't had a successful Republican president since the guy who gave amnesty to millions of illegals.

It must be pretty pathetic to have to pretend you never really supported a president or presidential candidate in over 30 years...meanwhile, Obama is still the most admired man in the US....republicans, sad....

It must be pretty pathetic to have to pretend you never really supported a president or presidential candidate in over 30 years...meanwhile, Obama is still the most admired man in the US....republicans, sad....
Reagan was America's last great president. After a 28-year string of mediorcity, America elected another who can make America great again.

So far so good! Country over politics, right?

Reagan was America's last great president. After a 28-year string of mediorcity, America elected another who can make America great again.

I said this years ago about Bush and the Iraq War and I will say it now...Republicans despise memory...

When people like me was saying it was a dumb idea to be in Iraq and how it will destabilize the middle east, we were called traitors, terrorists, etc...

We were told that Bush is a man of God and that he is the chosen one...years later you can't find a single trump supporter willing to admit they said any of that shit, luckily it was long enough ago that we don't have the digital receipts.....

Now these trump supporters are all about staying out of the middle east, even going so far as to say if Iran wants to move in take over that power vacuum, by all means, let them have it...a complete 180 shift from the bullshit yall were talking during the Bush years....

Years from now, when the dust is settled on the Trump years -- you folks will attempt to try the same shift and you will get pissed anytime a "lib" reminds you that you are full of shit...

I said this years ago about Bush and the Iraq War and I will say it now...Republicans despise memory...

When people like me was saying it was a dumb idea to be in Iraq and how it will destabilize the middle east, we were called traitors, terrorists, etc...

We were told that Bush is a man of God and that he is the chosen one...years later you can't find a single trump supporter willing to admit they said any of that shit, luckily it was long enough ago that we don't have the digital receipts.....

Now these trump supporters are all about staying out of the middle east, even going so far as to say if Iran wants to move in take over that power vacuum, by all means, let them have it...a complete 180 shift from the bullshit yall were talking during the Bush years....

Years from now, when the dust is settled on the Trump years -- you folks will attempt to try the same shift and you will get pissed anytime a "lib" reminds you that you are full of shit...
Your only problem is that thr invasion of Iraq actually worked. It is one of the most stable and lliberal government in the area enjoying a relative peace and prosperity with little friction between Shia and Sunni and certainly none of the Iraqi terrorrist that were going to attack the US.

It was a hard fought war but the result is a victory in that extremeism is out of the Iraqi heartland. Bush was indeed successful at the end of the day as the scenarios of ever-lasting bloodbaths have faded.

390_thumb_1.jpg

Wow, classic hate. I saw that kind of crap aimed at Mrs Obama and thought those people were infantile. Now you're doing it.
Before you try to reprimand me do so to your buddy that brought Mrs Obama up. That way you would have a little credibility. :rolleyes:

What does that have to do with your misogyny? You're all the same.

390_thumb_1.jpg
I know that a highly educated strong black woman frightens you....sounds like a personal problem to me tho -- maybe that is why wishing she has a dick eases your own insecurities...

Sorry that not all of black women are here to entertain your minstrel fetish...but the ones who do (Diamond and Silk), you guys seem to never talk about how beautiful they are...interesting..
Diamond-and-Silk.jpeg

You'd be correct, that is, if "Michelle" were actually a woman

390_thumb_1.jpg

Diamond-and-Silk.jpeg

You'd be correct, that is, if "Michelle" were actually a woman

Forgive me, but the wookie-ness is there. :dunno:

iu

Forum List

Back