AOC Can't Go 1 Minute - 60 Seconds - At DNC Convention Without Screwing It Up

"In a time when millions of people in the United States are looking for deep systemic solutions to our crisis of mass evictions, unemployment, and lack of healthcare – and out of a love for all people, I hear by second the nomination of Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont for president of the United States of America."

LOL, you can't make this shit up.

It's one thing when you single out a stupid person. There are some people who just are. But it's another when the stupid are out by the thousands, like the voters in NYC who nominated her to represent their district again. She won that nomination by a mile without even trying.

I could understand the first time. She's a nice looking young lady with a nice shape. That means a lot in the Democrat world. But once you realize her mind is fried, you know better the next time, unless you're a Democrat.

That's a tough one. Since Amazon was prevented from coming in and 5th Avenue now looking like a Home Depot plywood isle, maybe New Yorkers like that look.

"In a time when millions of people in the United States are looking for deep systemic solutions to our crisis of mass evictions, unemployment, and lack of healthcare – and out of a love for all people, I hear by second the nomination of Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont for president of the United States of America."

It's one thing when you single out a stupid person. There are some people who just are. But it's another when the stupid are out by the thousands, like the voters in NYC who nominated her to represent their district again. She won that nomination by a mile without even trying.

I could understand the first time. She's a nice looking young lady with a nice shape. That means a lot in the Democrat world. But once you realize her mind is fried, you know better the next time, unless you're a Democrat.

That's a tough one. Since Amazon was prevented from coming in and 5th Avenue now looking like a Home Depot plywood isle, maybe New Yorkers like that look.

I live in a suburb of a big liberal city, and it's the same here and with every other one. It doesn't matter what these people do, they will continue to vote the same people in over and over again as long as they have a D next to their name.

Well..."She's sticking it to the man"!

Well..."She's sticking it to the man"!

Yeah, the man that was going to put her in charge of environmental policy. Much like Amazon, she can kiss that goodbye too.

Her constituents are all NY leftists. Their minds are as fried as hers is.

I'm guessing Amazon is actually a little grateful to her at this point. They dodged a bullet, as it turns out, by not going to NYC.

:clap::clap:

Behold, the face of the Dem Party:

AOC-05.jpg

She sounds like Che, but she's cuter

I'm guessing Amazon is actually a little grateful to her at this point. They dodged a bullet, as it turns out, by not going to NYC.

But wait...it gets better.

Amazon considers moving employees out of Seattle amid COVID-19, violence

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

But wait...it gets better.

Amazon considers moving employees out of Seattle amid COVID-19, violence

I sure as hell would, if I were them. I frankly can't believe any company with the ability to move out of Seattle hasn't already done so.

After seeing JFK's only grandson speak at the DNC, someone tweeted, "Why has no one told me how insanely hot Jack Schlossberg is? Is he single?" i have the same question

he should run for office and join the squad, my friends!

Evidently Warren completely missed the part where AOC nominated Bernie Sanders for Presidential Party Nominee....

“Democrats are together,” said Warren, who also ran against Biden for the party’s presidential nomination this year. “We’re going to get this done together because we recognize what’s at stake. We know how bad Donald Trump is but we also know Joe Biden is going to make a great president, and our job is to help him do that.”

Image result for you keepusing that word, but I don't think it means what you thiunk it means

:p

Still don't get how these people were ever allowed in America. Cuckservatives at work...

Evidently Warren completely missed the part where AOC nominated Bernie Sanders for Presidential Party Nominee....

“Democrats are together,” said Warren, who also ran against Biden for the party’s presidential nomination this year. “We’re going to get this done together because we recognize what’s at stake. We know how bad Donald Trump is but we also know Joe Biden is going to make a great president, and our job is to help him do that.”

View attachment 376936

:p

They are not working together apparently. Sanders was AOC's pick, and he was supposed to get the nomination thanks to her growing popularity in that party. When the voters shunned Bernie, they shunned her; at least that's the way she feels.

I'm sure there are a lot of pissed off Bernie voters that were contemplating whether or not to break down and vote for Biden. I think AOC helped make up some of their minds.

my fellow progressives, my fellow americans, let us not dwell on our resentments now, let's leave that for later. i only have 1 mission in life and that is to elect Joe and Kamala, and you should too, my friends

Forum List

Back