Anything Jethro Tull

The bigger question is did you ever drink bong water in hopes of getting a buzz?
I spilled some in my mouth once and a pack of gum couldn't get that taste out.

I took a sip off a beer once that had cigarette butts in it. I thought it was mine but it was the ashtray can. :puke:

I once made and drank salted tea. Seems I was so distracted by this girl in the kitchen that I mistakenly put salt in my tea instead of sugar. Then I had to drink it. :uhh:

I took a sip off a beer once that had cigarette butts in it. I thought it was mine but it was the ashtray can. :puke:
Have you seen Dead Man on Campus? The scene where the guy picks up a bottle of beer, puts it to his mouth and another guy goes, "That's not beer!"

Last edited:
The bigger question is did you ever drink bong water in hopes of getting a buzz?

Been there done that...:alcoholic:
The worst was taking a swig off a beer that was used as a spittoon.
I ralphed for a few hours after that one.

That is so much worse. I would rather drink the cigarette butt beer.

Oh no doubt....if it was my own spit it wouldnt be nearly as bad.

Ugh. That is so gross. I knew a guy who chewed tobacco and would fill up a styrofoam cup with his spit. It was so disgusting. It's like pooping from your mouth.

So Pogo, you coward. Just come out and say you think I look like a whore. Doesn't matter to me. I like short skirts. So there.

Whaaa?
shakehead.gif

OK I don't know who's drinking what but shit just got weird. I'm out.

So Pogo, you coward. Just come out and say you think I look like a whore. Doesn't matter to me. I like short skirts. So there.

Whaaa?
shakehead.gif

OK I don't know who's drinking what but shit just got weird. I'm out.

Oh? What did you mean about "red light?" What was THAT supposed to mean? Apparently, YOU are the one who has a problem with my pictures here. I didn't start this. :eusa_hand:

Ugh. That is so gross. I knew a guy who chewed tobacco and would fill up a styrofoam cup with his spit. It was so disgusting. It's like pooping from your mouth.

Meh....it doesn't bother me if people dip or chew. But the thought of drinking that spit makes me me wanna hurl.

Meh....it doesn't bother me if people dip or chew. But the thought of drinking that spit makes me me wanna hurl.

Ugh, I would definitely puke. Just thinking about it makes me gag!

That's called a "toilet". And I have to say, prolly the only one in a USMB avatar. :thup:

Gee Mrs. Cleaver...........

Does that offend your delicate sensibilities? And, for the record, I do not photoshop my pictures. I'm not dishonest like that. Okay? Case CLOSED. :)

But you seem to have a way red light on.

Know what that means? :D

No. What are you accusing me of now?

Something not nice, and that's not nice. :eusa_naughty:

Such as?

That makes 2 of us. :D Especially combined with tube tops. :eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back