Why people weren't fat 30 years ago

upload_2017-4-23_10-3-41.jpeg

Everybody thinks they deserve a desk job nowadays. Even the young ones who think they know stuff and really don't. Then they complain when they're assigned cleaning jobs that they have to be shown how to do correctly two or three times.

Sorry but there's only so many desk jobs available at my business and you better think again if you expect me to do the cleaning.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-23_10-2-57.jpeg
    upload_2017-4-23_10-2-57.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 30
Because everybody moved more in general.

I fully support Fat Shaming, also there should be a Fat Tax and it should be called a Fat Tax, make the disgusting lumps pay more in tax perhaps then they'll decide to stop being pigs and lose weight....an alternative would be to tell the Fat Pigs either you lose weight or we are going to start shooting you :smoke:

Fat nasty hog faced liberal women convinced real women that unless they were fat nasty hog faced women they were being used!

Grosey O'Donnel
Wooki Goldberg
Rachael madcow
Orca winprey

Wrong it was not because of a TV show, but rather the TV itself.
30 years ago people actually had to get up and walk to the tv when shows like "Dance Party" came on
Today all you have to do is hit the button on the remote to change the channel without ever having to leave your couch.

I think about when the country and West was founded.
Would we have even SURVIVED those days?

Compared to when people had to colonize and build their own homes and towns:
1. People died sooner and didn't have the luxury of getting old and fat.
2. They didn't have Oreo cookies back then, or Big Macs you can get in the drive thru.
3. They didn't have escalators or cars that take work away,
then have stair climbing machines and stationary bikes to give that work back.
4. They didn't have internet for communications and shopping from home.
(or dating or gaming sites where anyone can hang out with anyone no matter how "fat" you may be!)

Wrong it was not because of a TV show, but rather the TV itself.
30 years ago people actually had to get up and walk to the tv when shows like "Dance Party" came on
Today all you have to do is hit the button on the remote to change the channel without ever having to leave your couch.
Play station baseball vs real as well.

2. They didn't have Oreo cookies back then, or Big Macs you can get in the drive thru.
(or dating or gaming sites where anyone can hang out with anyone no matter how "fat" you may be!)

30 years ago???

They had all that, except the internet.

I fully support Fat Shaming, also there should be a Fat Tax and it should be called a Fat Tax, make the disgusting lumps pay more in tax perhaps then they'll decide to stop being pigs and lose weight....an alternative would be to tell the Fat Pigs either you lose weight or we are going to start shooting you :smoke:

-------------------------------------------- fat shaming , sounds like bullying to me and here in the USA Fat shaming is no ones business . And people that pay any attention to some silly SHAMING are wusses anyway . ---------------- ME , if i was fat I'd just intimidate the shamers by my large and powerful size as i threatened to kick their azz Lucy .

In the 70's, which is when Marion's vid is from, we had everything you listed except the internet, and most of my old relatives lived into their eighties.
It's true we're more sedentary, but eating habits have vastly deteriorated. Three squares that we sat down to on a daily basis and not a lot of snacking in between was the norm. Grazing is deceptively fattening.

30 years ago???

They had all that, except the internet.

Jesus! Great minds do think alike! You beat me by 10 seconds.

that being said , it is impolite and none of my business to say anything about a strangers weight , looks , smell , brains or anything else , imo . If i don't like anything about some stranger then i just stay away from and ignore them Lucy !!

We've demonized labor; those who actually do the revenue generating work in any vocational area, we treat and pay them like sharecroppers and deny them the ability to organize like the “job creator” class does, so everyone sees themselves as an overseer, or wants to be. To actually work is for suckers in this society. Listen to Don closely, he's more loose lipped about it. It slipped outta Romney's mouth as well, and it's always been all over Hilary's face. You little fucks don't matter, we'll take from you lot to bail out Wall Street even if 90% of the population is against it. There's your "representation".

In the 70's, which is when Marion's vid is from, we had everything you listed except the internet, and most of my old relatives lived into their eighties.
It's true we're more sedentary, but eating habits have vastly deteriorated. Three squares that we sat down to on a daily basis and not a lot of snacking in between was the norm. Grazing is deceptively fattening.

Hi OldLady and ricechickie

You both beat me to correcting my own msg.
I thought MM was addressing the older periods that I normally compare us to.

It's because I am seriously proposing that people like us all get to work
"colonizing" the border to be sustainable communities; and it IS like the Wild Wild West all over again.
Except the gangs with their cult beheadings and trafficking are much more vicious, where even
the Mexican cops and govt have given in to drug lord corruption running everything even their media.

I went back and edited my msg to show I was addressing the days of colonization
when people had to build their own houses and towns from scratch.

Because seriously that's what I believe it will take to fix the border
and bring people of all parties together. We forget how much work
it is to fix things until we have to do it ourselves. I think we need to
train our current and future generations to know the work it takes
to build a govt, to manage production and resources, businesses and schools.

Before we gripe and moan about "govt" not giving us health care and immigration solutions!

Sorry if I was addressing a different context than what Marion Morrison originally intended.
Thanks for the correction, which I added before I saw that you two were already on it!

that being said , it is impolite and none of my business to say anything about a strangers weight , looks , smell , brains or anything else , imo . If i don't like anything about some stranger then i just stay away from and ignore them Lucy !!
------------------------------------------------------------- and just an additional note . I ignore them up until they approach me as just another human being that is simply a flawed or messed up human being . Course , that judgement is just my opinion .

I'm glad to hear you aren't going to shoot them, Pismoe.

We've demonized labor; those who actually do the revenue generating work in any vocational area, we treat and pay them like sharecroppers and deny them the ability to organize like the “job creator” class does, so everyone sees themselves as an overseer, or wants to be. To actually work is for suckers in this society. Listen to Don closely, he's more loose lipped about it. It slipped outta Romney's mouth as well, and it's always been all over Hilary's face. You little fucks don't matter, we'll take from you lot to bail out Wall Street even if 90% of the population is against it. There's your "representation".

GTFO here with your "excess labor value" Marxist bullshit you twatwaffle. That only works in enslaved people societies.

I like what Emily said.

Make it happen on your own with the tools you have and whatnot.

Forum List

Back