Anything Goes Humor

13394140_10153898312403692_7521890867724865302_n.jpg

Yanno, I served this country from 1982 until 2002 in the U.S. Navy, and I've never had a problem with an objector who based it on their religious values.

However................those who are draft dodgers are scum in my book, because not only do they not have enough conviction to believe in their country, but they also are incapable of having enough conviction to protest the draft.

Muhammed Ali stood up for his beliefs and was banned from boxing (his favorite activity) for 3 years.

I respect those who stand up for their convictions, even if it costs them dearly. Matter of fact, those who stand up for their convictions and pay a dear price are better than those who quit when it seems a bit difficult.

Ted Neugent is one of those who quits when it seems to be difficult.

He might have one or two good songs, but he sucks hard as a human being.

Yanno, I served this country from 1982 until 2002 in the U.S. Navy, and I've never had a problem with an objector who based it on their religious values.

However................those who are draft dodgers are scum in my book, because not only do they not have enough conviction to believe in their country, but they also are incapable of having enough conviction to protest the draft.

Muhammed Ali stood up for his beliefs and was banned from boxing (his favorite activity) for 3 years.

I respect those who stand up for their convictions, even if it costs them dearly. Matter of fact, those who stand up for their convictions and pay a dear price are better than those who quit when it seems a bit difficult.

1969-1990, same service

We may have passed each other somewhere

1969-1990, same service

Might have...............from 1983 until 1986, I was in Norfolk. From there, I was stationed in Memphis TN until 1989, and after that I was in Cecil Field FL until 1993.

Then? The War College at Newport RI until 1997, and independent duty on an MSC vessel and at a MEPs until I retired in 2002.

Were you East Coast?

1969-1990, same service

Might have...............from 1983 until 1986, I was in Norfolk. From there, I was stationed in Memphis TN until 1989, and after that I was in Cecil Field FL until 1993.

Then? The War College at Newport RI until 1997, and independent duty on an MSC vessel and at a MEPs until I retired in 2002.

Were you East Coast?

Doesn't sound like we ever met.

first 4 Hawaii, 2 years Meridian Ms, 1 year Iceland, 3 years Gulfport, (Seabees), 3 years Rota Spain, 3 years Norfolk, 3 years England.

I joined the Navy to see the world, and did a fair job of it

1969-1990, same service

Were you East Coast?

first 4 Hawaii, 2 years Meridian Ms, 1 year Iceland, 3 years Gulfport, (Seabees), 3 years Rota Spain, 3 years Norfolk, 3 years England.

Same here. Kinda the reason I was in Meridian MS for a couple of months, because I became a Personnelman (PN), and it was because I wanted to be in a job that was required just about anywhere.

Seen 26 different countries, and been to 49 different states, the only one I'm missing is Alaska.

1969-1990, same service

Were you East Coast?

Same here. Kinda the reason I was in Meridian MS for a couple of months, because I became a Personnelman (PN), and it was because I wanted to be in a job that was required just about anywhere.

Seen 26 different countries, and been to 49 different states, the only one I'm missing is Alaska.

Meridian 74-76, before your time.

3 month at Adak Alaska

1969-1990, same service

Were you East Coast?

Meridian 74-76, before your time.

3 month at Adak Alaska

Nope........guess we never crossed paths.

Would have liked to meet you in real life though.

Were you East Coast?

Actually I was in Millington from '84-'88, first as a student at AVIC-7 then stayed on for Instructor Duty in the same school.

>>>>

Were you East Coast?

Actually I was in Millington from '84-'88, first as a student at AVIC-7 then stayed on for Instructor Duty in the same school.

>>>>

I was working at the PSD for the students at NATTC from 86 until 89. Chances are that I saw you there at one time or another.

Forum List

Back