Anyone Watching the GOP Debate With Me Tonight?

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mitt has 5 sons. When asked why none are in the military, he answer was they were doing something more important. Campaigning for him. Right wingers. Before you scream liar, you better do a little research (oh, that right wing bad word again).

Newt is winning this debate.

wrong. Romney is winning the debate and the game is over. Romney has it locked up.

Romney is doing very, very well.

Exceptionally well.

But look who is getting the applause.

Newt...after almost every reply.

I love Newt, love his debating. But the fact is that it will still be Romney. It always was to be Romney. Which is fine. Romney is far more conservative than all the knownothings prattle on about. I don't want to hear about his positions running against Ted Kennedy in the mid 90's. Give me a break.

wrong. Romney is winning the debate and the game is over. Romney has it locked up.

Romney is doing very, very well.

Exceptionally well.

But look who is getting the applause.

Newt...after almost every reply.

I love Newt, love his debating. But the fact is that it will still be Romney. It always was to be Romney. Which is fine. Romney is far more conservative...

are you saying that he's fiscally conservative?

Who won Iowa is Ron Paul. Fucking status quo loving, constitution hating bitch.

She is another status quo loving elitist. Fucking corporate liberal.

How about the fact that the freedom hating NEOCON establishment loving bitch intentionally left off the clear second place contender?

We all have opinions. You can take your cape and shove it up your ass.

If I was a Ron Paul supporter I'd be embarrassed that this guy expresses his support for him.

Forum List

Back