Anyone watching Sanders angrily yell out his speech?

Watch it and weep libbies

From what I heard they weren't cheering when he went after Trump kind of odd and they sure weren't cheering when he talked about electing Hillary.

These people won't vote like millions of Republicans--won't be voting for Donald Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

They'll either stay home, do a right in, or vote for Hillary Clinton. Either way it spells a Hillary Clinton Landslide.

Bernie the Sell OUT FRAUD screeching about bigotry and lies after the DNC scandal??? LMAO Are you fucking kidding me? Sorry old Commie, your people said they will NEVER vote for the Hildebeast.

Watch it and weep libbies

From what I heard they weren't cheering when he went after Trump kind of odd and they sure weren't cheering when he talked about electing Hillary.

These people won't vote like millions of Republicans--won't be voting for Donald Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

They'll either stay home, do a right in or vote for Hillary Clinton. Either way it spells a Hillary Clinton Landslide.

Time will tell unlike a lot of people here I don't pretend I can read minds.

Bernie the Sell OUT FRAUD screeching about bigotry and lies after the DNC scandal??? LMAO Are you fucking kidding me? Sorry old Commie, your people said they will NEVER vote for the Hildebeast.

Ha.Ha.--The Bernie Sanders typical voter will definitely be voting for Hillary Clinton--it's the Bernie Sanders agitators that won't be voting for anyone. They're all about the next protest.

And they're going to have to wait many many years to get the next agitator candidate--because it will be a very cold day in hell before the DNC will ever let anyone just change their party status to run on their ticket again.

It was Bernie Sanders decision, and his alone to change his party status to run on THEIR ticket. When he did that he agreed to all DNC rules and procedures including those 714 Super delegates. Campaigning on a "rigged" election (after the fact) makes him look like the real looser he is. Now he has created a monster that he alone gets to deal with.

Is this anything like how Trump used to be a lifelong Democrat, then decided one day to join the Republican party and agreed to all GOP rules and procedures, while campaigning on a "rigged" election? Does that make him look like the real looser he is as well? Just curious.

Trump outsmarted all of the supposedly "educated" Sanders supporters.

Actually, Sanders supporters are primarily young kids who didn't go to college because they don't have the money. So, by definition, NOT educated.
You don't need money to goto college. Just a desire & a willingness to take on the responsibility of the debt

Actually, you do need money. Loans aren't all they're cracked up to be. Some schools will not accept loan payments. Something to do with the fact that if you fail to pay back the loan the school loses its ability to receive financial aid payments. There's also the fact that many people won't qualify for loans anyway.

That is so not true. FAFSA student loans are simple to get. They don't even check your credit or require a co-signer. These loans will cover room, board and tuition.

One thing Hillary has learned is....when you fuck something up...hide behind a black person.

you mean the black people who didn't exist at the GOP convention?

Not true, but if you watch CNN and MSNBC they will hide every minority at the convention. It is pathetic.

I watch a lot of things. There were 18 black delegates at the RNC. So I'm not sure what you're talking about. Although I guess when you're brainwashed by Fox News, the official network of the GOP, you probably don't know that.

Trump outsmarted all of the supposedly "educated" Sanders supporters.

Actually, Sanders supporters are primarily young kids who didn't go to college because they don't have the money. So, by definition, NOT educated.
You don't need money to goto college. Just a desire & a willingness to take on the responsibility of the debt

Actually, you do need money. Loans aren't all they're cracked up to be. Some schools will not accept loan payments. Something to do with the fact that if you fail to pay back the loan the school loses its ability to receive financial aid payments. There's also the fact that many people won't qualify for loans anyway.

That is so not true. FAFSA student loans are simple to get. They don't even check your credit or require a co-signer. These loans will cover room, board and tuition.
He is out of the loop, completely. They're not only easy to get but the often give you hundreds & even thousands of dollars more than required. So much so that many so called students sign up just for the easy cash.

Forum List

Back