Anyone watch Trump's foreign policy speech?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I don't see this anyplace else but if its a duplicate, please combine.

Anyway - He really did prove that he has no clue. Contradictions, lies, incoherent rambling.

And could someone tell him to wash that orange crap off his face? He looks like the clown he is.

Bet Palin will be his Secty of State.

Last edited:
It was actually pretty funny to watch him tap dancing around his own lies. How many times did he contradict himself? And where is all that money coming from since he says he's slashing taxes on his1% cronies.

And, wow - no one can ever again say he is not in the pocket of big business, big banks.

The way I see it after saying months of daft shit, he finds a guy to stick his hand up his arse and tell what he is supposed to say...

The speech is a joke which just appeals to sound bites not any actual detail..

The only thing he said is, we have no plan because things change...

But when interviewed it will be back to daft shit..

i have a feeling he's going to pick christie as his vp

Could happen

I thought Christie wanted to be attorney general....it is all moot anyway

oh maybe that's it, attorney general...

i've just seen him hovering around as an advisor since he dropped out, and trump said something like he needs a vp who will help educate him on how things work in our government (lol), so i figure he's probably thinking of christie...

ebe835f09fa31faad537d2bf06b428d7

also he may appoint the duck dynasty dude as chief of homeland security ^ :lol:

He makes one speech written so that he doesn't yell and scream and the establishment RWers are starting to say, "Well, maybe he ain't so bad." Well, guess what....YOU GOT NO FRIGIN CHOICE! The GOP has got Trump whether they want him or not...

Forum List

Back