Trump v. Clinton, Third Party Heaven?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Trump come across as a woman-hating bozo even with guys like me who are comfortable with the appropriate use of the term femi-NAZI.

Hillary could play the wicked witch of the west without make-up and it is debatable as to whether she is a small c communist.

No one in their right mind would vote for either of the probable nominees. So the majority voters will either stay home election day, vote down ticket only or vote third party.

Any kind of natural or economic disaster will result in even lower turnout. I am calling for Clinton with a minority of the popular votes cast anyhow, the graveyard vote is solidly Democratic. 3rd party votes could reach 5%.

With a coronation by the Ds and failed manipulation of the nomination process by the Rs disgust with both majors is very strong but is it strong enough to change DC?

Trump come across as a woman-hating bozo even with guys like me who are comfortable with the appropriate use of the term femi-NAZI.

Hillary could play the wicked witch of the west without make-up and it is debatable as to whether she is a small c communist.

No one in their right mind would vote for either of the probable nominees. So the majority voters will either stay home election day, vote down ticket only or vote third party.

Any kind of natural or economic disaster will result in even lower turnout. I am calling for Clinton with a minority of the popular votes cast anyhow, the graveyard vote is solidly Democratic. 3rd party votes could reach 5%.

With a coronation by the Ds and failed manipulation of the nomination process by the Rs disgust with both majors is very strong but is it strong enough to change DC?
Cool dude we can play that game ummmm:itsok:, YEA how about Trump as Repug President, Sanders his running mate runs as the I, AND on the Dems side Clinton as President, Liz Warren as VP, because she is younger, much less experienced, and poorer, that's my dream election..

Trump has even said he admires, and likes Bernie, and thought he was tougher than Clinton which is comical..

Vegas odds on favorite would favor the Clinton camp 4-1..

Not really a heaven for a third party, for the main reason that the decision gets made on the one vote. In France you'd vote, then 2 weeks later vote for the two most popular in the first. So people could thrown their votes behind third parties, and then vote tactically in the second election. People don't have that choice in the US

Cool dude we can play that game ummmm:itsok:, YEA how about Trump as Repug President, Sanders his running mate runs as the I, AND on the Dems side Clinton as President, Liz Warren as VP, because she is younger, much less experienced, and poorer, that's my dream election..

Trump has even said he admires, and likes Bernie, and thought he was tougher than Clinton which is comical..

Vegas odds on favorite would favor the Clinton camp 4-1..

Who and when yourse dream election?

Canada aren't good ally I know even we have nhl togheter.
Like only these in ice hockey we like Canada and Russia.
:eusa_drool: :eusa_clap: :beer:

The LP is the only party that is there of the ballot year after year so it is the only effective protest vote.

Forum List

Back