Anyone watch 3 shots/JFK show on History Channel last nite?

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
The day of the assasination they interviewed some people in NYC and some lib starts saying it was Right Wing Fanatics who were responsible, another guy corrects him and says that a Communist sympathizer/Communist was responsible. They showed a lot of footage I had never seen.

I watched it intermittently to them getting off the plane in Dallas (that's where he was killed...wasn't it?)

I don't have the stomach to watch him being shot anymore.

But I saw a lot of footage I'd never seen as well.

Not having been alive during the Kennedy Administration, I can stomach watching that day. I saw a lot of footage that I never even saw before and I'm all into that history period. I thought it gave flesh to that day as to what was going on elsewhere and how people were reacting.

Overall, well-worth watching.

I wasn't alive either, I was born in 64. But I've seen him get the top of his skull blown off and Jackie crawling onto the trunk of the car to retrieve it one too many times.

I wasn't alive either, I was born in 64. But I've seen him get the top of his skull blown off and Jackie crawling onto the trunk of the car to retrieve it one too many times.

Easily one of the most horrifying images in American History and probably the most famous.

After the twin towers, which isn't shown nearly enough.

Ah yes. I was thinking the twin towers was second because it is never shown. One could swear after the first couple weeks after 9/11 that they all swore to never show those clips again.

I still get a chill of my spine when I watch the far away shot from a balcony of the plane crashing and then the "oh my god."

Forum List

Back