Anyone thinking of selling some stock today?

The antisemite speaks. ^^^

What does my Jewish religion have to do with the 10 companies I own stock in, and the 8 mutual funds in which I hold shares?

lol you own nothing. You're just laRPing is all. 'Antisemite' is all you have as a response to most anything. lol

Where it is true that exchange will change if times change ... You are still looking at the value and the purpose of the item you are exchanging.

Think about it this way ... In the African desert ... A box of spark plugs is "as good as gold".
That's not talking about the value of the spark plugs in gold ... It means you can trade them like gold.

The value that gold and silver have ... Are the fact they are rarer ... They are "mobile" ... And they have some (undetermined) value until traded ...
Making their greatest value ... The simple fact they can be easily traded in smaller amounts ... And for a broader range of goods.

The yearly average wholesale prices of gold are pretty good rough guides to currency values, which is why even right wingers now avoid using the gold standard when in the past they were its most fanatic advocates. They don't like to advertise evidence of just how low wages are these days.

The yearly average wholesale prices of gold are pretty good rough guides to currency values, which is why even right wingers now avoid using the gold standard when in the past they were its most fanatic advocates. They don't like to advertise evidence of just how low wages are these days.

Why are you responding to my post?

I didn't say anything about the price of gold ... Nor did I mention left or right wing anything.
If you don't understand what you are trying to respond to ... It's better if you don't try to respond.

I would try to find a better way to respond to your post ... But it is pretty much just garbage ... :auiqs.jpg:

lol you own nothing. You're just laRPing is all. 'Antisemite' is all you have as a response to most anything. lol
Except….you mocked me about “Uncle Hymie” and Hebrew National on this thread when my being Jewish has nothing to do with the discussion of the stock market.

Only an antisemite POS would take an opportunity to taunt a Jew girl when there’s no connection to the topic.

And P.S. And you KNOW I own nothing? hah. Fat chance, antisemite.

Why are you responding to my post?

I didn't say anything about the price of gold ... Nor did I mention left or right wing anything.
If you don't understand what you are trying to respond to ... It's better if you don't try to respond.

I would try to find a better way to respond to your post ... But it is pretty much just garbage ... :auiqs.jpg:

Think about it this way ... In the African desert ... A box of spark plugs is "as good as gold".
That's not talking about the value of the spark plugs in gold ... It means you can trade them like gold.

The value that gold and silver have ... Are the fact they are rarer ... They are "mobile" ... And they have some (undetermined) value until traded ...
Making their greatest value ... The simple fact they can be easily traded in smaller amounts ... And for a broader range of goods.

Quit the meth and booze. My post is actually spot on, which is why you're sniveling so hard. Gold is still the world's international currency, which of course means you don't have a real clue. And, gold always has a determined value, anywhere in the world, so get over it.

Except….you mocked me about “Uncle Hymie” and Hebrew National on this thread when my being Jewish has nothing to do with the discussion of the stock market.

Only an antisemite POS would take an opportunity to taunt a Jew girl when there’s no connection to the topic.

And P.S. And you KNOW I own nothing? hah. Fat chance, antisemite.

Eat shit and die; you don't represent anything but yourself. Nobody said 'Hymie', but you're going to openly lie anyway. If you have a problem with goy pointing out your rubbish, take it up with those Hasidics and Orthodox racists and their antisemitism, of which you obviously enthusiastically approve of.

Quit the meth and booze. My post is actually spot on, which is why you're sniveling so hard. Go;d s still the world's international currency, which of course means you don't have a real clue. And, gold always has a determined value, anywhere in the world, so get over it.

Stop ... You still don't have a clue what I was saying in the post ... I didn't say a thing about price or international currency.
Anything I mentioned about "value" was specifically indicated as "undetermined" ...
Because it would only refer to value in what it could be traded for ... And at the point of trade.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with anything you are thinking or posting ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Stop ... You still don't have a clue what I was saying in the post ... I didn't say a thing about price or international currency.
Anything I mentioned about "value" was specifically indicated as "undetermined" ...
Because it would only refer to value in what it could be traded for ... And at the point of trade.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with anything you are thinking or posting ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

Another idiot response. Keep doubling down on stupid. It's hilarious. Right wingers don't know shit about economics, or taxes for that matter. Most don't even know what 'markets' are, like you.

Another idiot response.

You know ... My friends will tell you that I rarely would say this about another person in any kind of seriousness ...
Because I honestly kind of like People ... And often give them more credit than most will ... But ... I am going to have to say it this time ...

You are one truly stupid person ... And I am sorry for you.
I feel bad for saying it already ... Give me a minute ... I'll get over it.

If we're paying attention, BIS et al have been gradually maneuvering to remove all physical mediums of exchange. That means coin, paper currency, bonds, equities securities, etc.

But..physical mediums of exchange of many types (even things like the spark plugs which were mentioned earlier in the thread) will always trump in every corner of the real world.

Interestingly, as they try to snatch control of physical mediums of exchange, we're seeing states start to introduce and pass some legislation to combat that effort.

Anyway. As far as stocks, they're a complete distortion. The market itself will always be the final decider. Always...

Last edited:
Eat shit and die; you don't represent anything but yourself. Nobody said 'Hymie', but you're going to openly lie anyway. If you have a problem with goy pointing out your rubbish, take it up with those Hasidics and Orthodox racists and their antisemitism, of which you obviously enthusiastically approve of.
You eat shit and die. And your smearing of religious Jews, as you do in your post, just proves how hateful you are to observant Jews.

You are one nasty POS. Now let’s get back to discussing stocks. Your remarks about my religion and mocking is not appropriate to this thread - and there was NO reason for you to introduce my religion into this thread, other than you can’t resist taunting Jews.

Take your Jew-hating rhetoric elsewhere.

I always say eat shit and live. Heh heh...
yeah, but do you mock a Jew on a thread having nothing to do with her religion with snide remarks about her three shares of Hebrew National she got from Uncle Chaim? (Hymie is the nickname for Chaim - same thing.)

But..physical mediums of exchange of many types (even things like the spark plugs which were mentioned earlier in the thread) will always trump in every corner of the real world.

And ... That's about the only place where precious metals can play their part ... If everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

If everything goes sideways ... We will hit the "90 Days" ... But that's a whole different thread and subject.
The point of it though ... Is that we don't all need to go back and reinvent the wheel ... Move to a cave and rub sticks together to make fire.

People often say ... "Well ... You cannot eat gold".
They are correct ... But the gold isn't going to be what you eat.
Likewise ... You can trade a rabbit for carrots ... Or even bullets ... But they are going to be gone or rotten ... Soon.

Prescious metals are different ... And we don't have to go back and reinvent trade.

They will have whatever value they have ... At the point of trade.
They are compact ... Or you can try to trade a truck with a thousand rabbits in it ... And most will spoil.

Precious metals can be stored ... Secured ... And are durable.
They are Versatile ... Can be traded for any goods ...
They have been bartered with ... And used as currency for thousands of years.

We just need to learn a few things from History ... :auiqs.jpg:
And ... If you are hedging your investments ... Precious metals can help out.
It would better if they were in your possession than the market though.

Last edited:

And ... That's about the only place where precious metals can play their part ... If everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

If everything goes sideways ... We will hit the "90 Days" ... But that's a whole different thread and subject.
The point of it though ... Is that we don't all need to go back and reinvent the wheel ... Move to a cave and rub sticks together to make fire.

People often say ... "Well ... You cannot eat gold".
They are correct ... But the gold isn't going to be what you eat.
Likewise ... You can trade a rabbit for carrots ... Or even bullets ... But they are going to be gone or rotten ... Soon.

Prescious metals are different ... And we don't have to go back and reinvent trade.

They will have whatever value they have ... At the point of trade.
They are compact ... Or you can try to trade a truck with a thousand rabbits in it ... And most will spoil.

Precious metals can be stored ... Secured ... And are durable.
They are Versatile ... Can be traded for any goods ...
They have been bartered with ... And used as currency for thousands of years.

We just need to learn a few things from History ... :auiqs.jpg:
And ... If you are hedging your investments ... Precious metals can help out.
It would better if they were in your possession than the market though.

It's true that we don't have to go back and reinvent the wheel. Not in the sense of knowing how the wheel itself works and what function it serves.

But..we may be forced to in the sense that you really have to unwind modern, collective understanding of trade itself. Particularly given the modern assault on physical mediums of exchange and the infrastructure being made applicable to continue that assault.

You said quite a bit there in few words. Worthy of its own thread, really.

And, yeah, precious metals should always be physical and not on paper. Didnlt see that part before...

But..we may be forced to in the sense that you really have to unwind modern, collective understanding of trade itself. Particularly given the modern assault on physical mediums of echchange.

That does go back to the "90 Days" ... If things get bad and People need to figure out what to do.
That's a Season ... And how well they handle everything they encounter in that season ... Whatever is going on with Government ...
Or even Internationally ... May just determine where exactly they "land" ... And where they can go from there in rebuilding ...
If they are still breathing.

Not really a "market discussion" ... And anything you have on paper or in the digital world ...
Well ... Good Luck ... :auiqs.jpg:

That does go back to the "90 Days" ... If things get bad and People need to figure out what to do.
That's a Season ... And how well they handle everything they encounter in that season ... Whatever is going on with Government ...
Or even Internationally ... May just determine where exactly they "land" ... And where they can go from there in rebuilding ...
If they are still breathing.

Not really a "market discussion" ... And anything you have on paper or in the digital world ...
Well ... Good Luck ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. That's why I said that's a whole different can of worms, worthy of its own topical. Which I suppose I'm just thinking out loud. I think you already know the deal.

Forum List

Back