Anyone See 'The Ultimate Con?'...

You gentleman know who it is right? He gives the concrete evidence by leading demo experts that show beams melting which can only occur with the use of special materials. Jet fuel burns quick at low temperatures where as the beams require the very high temps to melt. One of the buildings was proven to be demolished that day. Not the world trades of course. This gentleman has more evidence against this government it will blow your mind.

I do not chose to endorse him as it will probably result in my getting kicked off this site. It happened to me once before. Free speech my ass. Are you referring to the gentleman who has the initials A.J ?

He is the best and he does his homework and has concrete evidence about a great deal of stuff that is considered theory. I know in my mind the towers were an inside job. Obama wants martial law. And dozens of other plans. So it is proven.
conspiracy-2.gif

mentioning ALEX JONES BY NAME WILL NOT GET YOU TOSSED OFF THIS BOARD .
IT WILL HOWEVER SUBJECT YOU TO DERISIVE LAUGHTER AND AND BITTING COMMENTARY.
If you believe that Alex Jones has proven anything other than he's a shit spewing asshole,
you standard of proof must be extreme low .

Pretty fascinating movie about 911. No narration,they just lay out all the information for you to digest. It was great. But the most disturbing part of the movie was when the retired Military & Intelligence gentleman said that there will be many more Terrorist attacks in our country. He said they were all being planned right now. Their goal is to have so many attacks that Americans will begin demanding their Government impose Martial Law out of fear. They will actually demand their Government take their rights away in the name of 'Safety.'

Man,his comments were absolutely chilling. Especially chilling when you consider we're already seeing many Americans demanding their rights be taken away in the name of 'Safety.' It's all fear. Americans better wake from their comas and begin to understand what kind of dark forces are running their country. They need to understand and accept this so they can begin to fight them. Time's running out.

American sheeple are just as dumb as the German sheeple were just before WWII...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

could not have said it better myself.

Pretty fascinating movie about 911. No narration,they just lay out all the information for you to digest. It was great. But the most disturbing part of the movie was when the retired Military & Intelligence gentleman said that there will be many more Terrorist attacks in our country. He said they were all being planned right now. Their goal is to have so many attacks that Americans will begin demanding their Government impose Martial Law out of fear. They will actually demand their Government take their rights away in the name of 'Safety.'

Man,his comments were absolutely chilling. Especially chilling when you consider we're already seeing many Americans demanding their rights be taken away in the name of 'Safety.' It's all fear. Americans better wake from their comas and begin to understand what kind of dark forces are running their country. They need to understand and accept this so they can begin to fight them. Time's running out.

American sheeple are just as dumb as the German sheeple were just before WWII...

since you never say anything anyway..it's not hard to say it better then you.

Yea,like you watched the movie. Seriously,stop being such a Government-duped little bitch. Have you watched any of these movies you keep ridiculing others over? If you haven't,that just means you are closed-minded and ignorant.

You gentleman know who it is right? He gives the concrete evidence by leading demo experts that show beams melting which can only occur with the use of special materials. Jet fuel burns quick at low temperatures where as the beams require the very high temps to melt. One of the buildings was proven to be demolished that day. Not the world trades of course. This gentleman has more evidence against this government it will blow your mind.

I do not chose to endorse him as it will probably result in my getting kicked off this site. It happened to me once before. Free speech my ass. Are you referring to the gentleman who has the initials A.J ?

He is the best and he does his homework and has concrete evidence about a great deal of stuff that is considered theory. I know in my mind the towers were an inside job. Obama wants martial law. And dozens of other plans. So it is proven.
It's Alex Jones. You only get kicked off GLP if you mention him. And the beams didn't "melt". They softened and lost their strength.

conspiracy-2.gif

If you believe that Alex Jones has proven anything other than he's a shit spewing asshole,
So let me get this right. You are not a fan of his. Lighten up, we are no longer in control.

conspiracy-2.gif

So let me get this right. You are not a fan of his. Lighten up, we are no longer in control.
who's we and what did we lose control of ?

Yea,like you watched the movie. Seriously,stop being such a Government-duped little bitch. Have you watched any of these movies you keep ridiculing others over? If you haven't,that just means you are closed-minded and ignorant.
I've seen them all, the're paranoid babble!

Well obviously i don't believe you. You're just not the type to sit through a movie and judge it fairly with an open mind. Your head is just filled with way too much Government-dupe shyte.

Well obviously i don't believe you. You're just not the type to sit through a movie and judge it fairly with an open mind. Your head is just filled with way too much Government-dupe shyte.
Posts like this show you to be just another twofer. You have NO proof that he didn't watch them.

Oh wait. My check from the government is here. Gotta go...............

Posts like this show you to be just another twofer. You have NO proof that he didn't watch them.

You didn't watch the movie either. You're both just Government-duped little bitches. And you're not even creative ones. "UH DOI...TIN FOIL HAT...UH DUH." Retarded parrots.

making those presumptions will only make you trip over your dick ,again.

you really should get direct deposit.

You didn't watch the movie either. You're both just Government-duped little bitches. And you're not even creative ones. "UH DOI...TIN FOIL HAT...UH DUH." Retarded parrots.
Thanks for showing everyone what a little twofer you really are. How the fuck do you know if we watched the movie? Oh, I get it!! Since we disagree with you we didn't see it? LOL Don't be stupid, bitch. Ooops, too late.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So tell us what you disagreed with about the movie.
us? if you hadn't noticed you're the only twoofer on the thread at this time.
that film as with all the others presumes facts not in evidence and is based on a false premise.

Thanks for showing everyone what a little twofer you really are. How the fuck do you know if we watched the movie? Oh, I get it!! Since we disagree with you we didn't see it? LOL Don't be stupid, bitch. Ooops, too late.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ok my retarded little parrot friends,what exactly did you disagree with about this movie?

that film as with all the others presumes facts not in evidence and is based on a false premise.

Exactly,you didn't watch the movie. And isn't that what i said? Here,let me help you with your next lame reply...UH DOI...YOU GOT TIN FOIL HAT...UH UH...YOU TWOOFER...DUH.

Exactly,you didn't watch the movie. And isn't that what i said? Here,let me help you with your next lame reply...UH DOI...YOU GOT TIN FOIL HAT...UH UH...YOU TWOOFER...DUH.
Jesus, I'm done with this stupid fuck. Bye, asshole.

Forum List

Back