Anyone see Santorum on Fox News Sunday?

Abysmal appearance. Chris Wallace had him cornered on every single question. Especially calling Obama a snob for supposed college remarks and his former support for no child left behind.
I don't understand how-the-fuck he ended-up on FAUX Noise.....unless Rupert Murdoch figured.....

.....would add an air of credibility to FAUX Noise.....and, Wallace was more-interested in big-buck$, than carrying-on a family-tradition of honesty & integrity.
Yeah why go Fox when you have that bastion of honesty and integrity MSNBC out there or NBC News where you can edit 911 calls to your liking and let us not forget CBS where you can try and pass of fake memos as the real deal.
.....Especially when you leave FAUX Noise, each day, SMELLING like bullshit!

Maybe their shovels need longer handles.​

Not sure what your obsession is, but if you can really prove that I'm posting here under multiples, you can take it up with Admin, and they'll tell you it's two different IP addresses from different parts of the country. So either I'm The Flash, or there are two different guys.. Incidently, I think the nuttiness is letting one of the guys who drove this country off the economic cliff have the reigns is true insanity.

So you have two different IP addresses. Many of us been aware for a long time you post under at least two, perhaps more, monikers. At your age, you have plenty of time for nuttiness.

You do realize that IP addresses are coded by what part of the country they come from, right? Or are you just not that technically alert?

Look, guy, the only time you whine about "multiples" is when you can't make the argument you are making, so I take it I win this round...

Well, if that is true, then I have lost twice to you and won at least a 100 more. You know the code does not stop just at the 'part of the country', don't you? I am sure you have to IPs in the same part of the country, not just the same two exact codes.

Well, if that is true, then I have lost twice to you and won at least a 100 more. You know the code does not stop just at the 'part of the country', don't you? I am sure you have to IPs in the same part of the country, not just the same two exact codes.

I'm sure that I only have one IP address. Believe me, I've tried to change it...

You haven't won an argument, yet, Fakey.

You just repeat the same tired nonsense claiming to be a Republican while denouncing Reagan and Bush, the only real successes the GOP has had in our lifetimes.

The Democrat party is in the same boat…

Hardly. The Democratic Party has no Paul-like faction, no ‘tea party,’ and no extreme left-wing entity; indeed, liberals have been kept well in check since the early 90s. For example, after the Tucson shooting tragedy, some liberal pundits called for new gun control measures, which went utterly ignored by the WH and Senate leadership. And with the Martin/Zimmerman case, not a peep out of them about more gun control.

Imagine the GOP getting its anti-choice nitwits to abandon banning abortion.

I'm sure that I only have one IP address. Believe me, I've tried to change it... You haven't won an argument, yet, Fakey. You just repeat the same tired nonsense claiming to be a Republican while denouncing Reagan and Bush, the only real successes the GOP has had in our lifetimes.
There you go again, melting down. How cute, little buddy.
You are older than me, so you are conveniently forgetting Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford. See, you always get caught.

I don't understand how-the-fuck he ended-up on FAUX Noise.....unless Rupert Murdoch figured.....

.....would add an air of credibility to FAUX Noise.....and, Wallace was more-interested in big-buck$, than carrying-on a family-tradition of honesty & integrity.
Yeah why go Fox when you have that bastion of honesty and integrity MSNBC out there or NBC News where you can edit 911 calls to your liking and let us not forget CBS where you can try and pass of fake memos as the real deal.
.....Especially when you leave FAUX Noise, each day, SMELLING like bullshit!

Maybe their shovels need longer handles.​
Maybe you need to try thinking beyond talking points,

The only reason Santorum got votes was becuase the GOP was in "Anyone but Mitt" mode... It was Michelle, Perry, Cain, Newt, then Santorum... Never really made it to Paul sadly, Paul had to have real supporters, not whatever way the wind blows today supporters.

As long as Fox News is the major non-leftist source of TV news/opinion Ron Paul will never not have the deck stacked against him. I guarantee that if Ron Paul were to somehow replace Romney as the GOP nominee, Fox News would be at least subtly in the tank for Obama in a general election vs Ron Paul.

What you really mean is, along as fux is the propaganda arm of the GOP ...

Boehner and his buds don't like either Paul or the baggers so they don't give them airtime unless they something as mind-numbing lay stupid and incendiary as loony West spews. The GOP is always thrilled for the opportunity to watch any of the craziest bags commit professional suicide on the air. Saves them a lot of work and they don'tbsmell quite as bad.

Just to be clear, Fox News is foreign owned and beholden to petrodollar interests. Neocons doing their bidding have happened to reside mostly in the GOP in recent years but that won't last forever and Fox News' propaganda will be sure to follow the Neocons.

Abysmal appearance. Chris Wallace had him cornered on every single question. Especially calling Obama a snob for supposed college remarks and his former support for no child left behind.

A month later and you respond? They have a term for slow people like you.

I'm sure that I only have one IP address. Believe me, I've tried to change it... You haven't won an argument, yet, Fakey. You just repeat the same tired nonsense claiming to be a Republican while denouncing Reagan and Bush, the only real successes the GOP has had in our lifetimes.
You are older than me, so you are conveniently forgetting Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford. See, you always get caught.

Jake you're as lame as always.

Socking how you support one of the most liberal Republicans btw... Never saw that comming.

lol talk about beating a dead horse there Jesus

This thread is over a month old. It was relevant when it was posted.

Avorysuds, ol' buddy, glad to see you, and I can see you are as silly as usual. They were winners, you are a loser, and so is Santorum. You sad sack, we are going to win with Mitt, and kick the left and the far right to the gutters where they belong. Wear your overshoes.

Except Nixon could only win when he ran as a cultural conservative. (And I'm not older than you, I'm 50. 1980 was my first election). Ford was never elected and never could get elected. I really wouldn't call Nixon a "success". You know, there was the whole "resign or get impeached" thing.

As for Eisenhower, here's kind of the problem with that. On economics, he was a New Deal kind of guy. But on the other two legs of the stool- Security and Cultural issues - there actually was no real debate between the parties at that point. Both accepted a strong, internationalist foreign policy with a large military, and both accepted kind of a white bread, Christian cultural base. It wasn't until the hippies hijacked the Democrats in the 1960's that there developed a real contrast between the parties on those issues.

Except Nixon could only win when he ran as a cultural conservative. (And I'm not older than you, I'm 50. 1980 was my first election). Ford was never elected and never could get elected. I really wouldn't call Nixon a "success". You know, there was the whole "resign or get impeached" thing.

As for Eisenhower, here's kind of the problem with that. On economics, he was a New Deal kind of guy. But on the other two legs of the stool- Security and Cultural issues - there actually was no real debate between the parties at that point. Both accepted a strong, internationalist foreign policy with a large military, and both accepted kind of a white bread, Christian cultural base. It wasn't until the hippies hijacked the Democrats in the 1960's that there developed a real contrast between the parties on those issues.

See, another lie, besides this one on the presidents, You have said several times you were 77.

You really don't know cultural history at all.

Anyone see Santorum on Fox News Sunday?

No but I did see 5 minutes of a political speech once, took me at least a month to recover from the brain drain.

The problem is you had so little to start with.

The fact that you couldn't understand my post proves the point very well.

We've already proven once that you don't have the mental acuity to keep up, let alone compete, must we prove it again? Do your masochistic tendencies run truly that deep?

If you want to kid yourself, go sit in the corner and play with blocks while you do it, numbskull.
Okay everyone, who forgot to medicate Puko this morning? Oh and please wipe the drool off his chin and change his diaper!! Damn!

Forum List

Back