Fifty Ways To Turn Your Back On A Best Friend

What else could be expected from a man who inadvertently admits to his Muslim faith??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

[We don't need to see him suddenly sprout horns and cloven hooves as he steps foot into the Temple in Jerusalem to know what he really is.]

"This film by a pro-Israeli group has Obama supporters going nutty."

» Daylight, more like Approaching Midnight - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

He's being called out. Just look at his treatment of Netenyahu?

He lied to get elected. What else to say?

Every time I see the title I think Dem platform.

[We don't need to see him suddenly sprout horns and cloven hooves as he steps foot into the Temple in Jerusalem to know what he really is.]

"This film by a pro-Israeli group has Obama supporters going nutty."

» Daylight, more like Approaching Midnight - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

He's being called out. Just look at his treatment of Netenyahu?

He lied to get elected. What else to say?

Every time I see the title I think Dem platform.

Anything and everything for party and agenda. It fits. Astute observation.
icon14.gif

With friends like Israel who needs enemies?

"Here in Moscow I recently received a dark-blue folder dated 1975. It contains one of the most well-buried secrets of Middle Eastern and of US diplomacy.

"The secret file, written by the Soviet Ambassador in Cairo, Vladimir M. Vinogradov, apparently a draft for a memorandum addressed to the Soviet politbureau, describes the 1973 October War as a collusive enterprise between US, Egyptian and Israeli leaders, orchestrated by Henry Kissinger.

"If you are an Egyptian reader this revelation is likely to upset you. I, an Israeli who fought the Egyptians in the 1973 war, was equally upset and distressed, – yet still excited by the discovery. For an American it is likely to come as a shock.

"According to the Vinogradov memo (to be published by us in full in the Russian weekly Expert next Monday), Anwar al-Sadat, holder of the titles of President, Prime Minister, ASU Chairman, Chief Commander, Supreme Military Ruler, entered into conspiracy with the Israelis, betrayed his ally Syria, condemned the Syrian army to destruction and Damascus to bombardment, allowed General Sharon’s tanks to cross without hindrance to the western bank of the Suez Canal, and actually planned a defeat of the Egyptian troops in the October War."

What Really Happened in the

"Egyptian soldiers and officers bravely and successfully fought the Israeli enemy – too successfully for Sadat’s liking as he began the war in order to allow for the US comeback to the Middle East."

I urge everyone here to at least listen to what the OP has presented.

Very well done and compelling.

It is. Is it supposed to be a campaign video for Obama though? I got the impression it was suppose to make him look bad? What gives?

I urge everyone here to at least listen to what the OP has presented.

Very well done and compelling.

It is. Is it supposed to be a campaign video for Obama though? I got the impression it was suppose to make him look bad? What gives?

It exposes Obama...

I understand that. I'm still watching it too, but it seems to be outlining how Obama is backing away from blind, one-sided support of Israel. Long time coming. I still probably won't vote for him, but it sheds a new positive light on his foreign policy. I'd rather he just quit meddling over there completely, but a more balanced policy is at least a step in the right direction.

Sorry Israel....

But we are the United States and you have to suck up to us, not the other way around

If you want a lapdog........find a Republican

It exposes Obama...

I understand that. I'm still watching it too, but it seems to be outlining how Obama is backing away from blind, one-sided support of Israel. Long time coming. I still probably won't vote for him, but it sheds a new positive light on his foreign policy. I'd rather he just quit meddling over there completely, but a more balanced policy is at least a step in the right direction.
He backs away from Israel? he backs away from Liberty...and invites tyranny.

Get it?

It exposes Obama...

Get it?
What definition of "liberty" encompasses the Israeli military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza?
The ethnic cleaning of native Americans?
Chattel slavery??

It exposes Obama...

Get it?

No. Not seeing where "liberty" enters the picture at all. It's middle eastern regional politics and frankly not much of our concern. Obama's still fiddling around over there, so I can't say I approve of his current policies, though they're at least not as one sided as they were. That will help, but ultimately, we should stay out of their business altogether.

Get it?

No. Not seeing where "liberty" enters the picture at all. It's middle eastern regional politics and frankly not much of our concern. Obama's still fiddling around over there, so I can't say I approve of his current policies, though they're at least not as one sided as they were. That will help, but ultimately, we should stay out of their business altogether.
You forgo iran and thier role...and other events in the ME.

WE should be behind Israel if WE mean what we say regarding liberty.

Sorry if YOU don't see it that way.

Get it?
What definition of "liberty" encompasses the Israeli military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza?
The ethnic cleaning of native Americans?
Chattel slavery??

Son? You're lost already. :eusa_hand:

Sorry Israel....

But we are the United States and you have to suck up to us, not the other way around

If you want a lapdog........find a Republican
They do have a bunch of them; like little fleas on a dog.

New Topics

Forum List

Back