Anyone see Santorum on Fox News Sunday?

Do you have any new definitions in Imagination Land today, little dopey?

Ringel05 toys with Unkotare. What a mismatch. Unko is wandering around in circles, flapping his hands, his mouth moving noiselessly, eyes darting side to side looking for escape. There is none.

Ringel05 toys with Unkotare. What a mismatch. Unko is wandering around in circles, flapping his hands, his mouth moving noiselessly, eyes darting side to side looking for escape. There is none.

will ewe marry me?

See, another lie, besides this one on the presidents, You have said several times you were 77.

You really don't know cultural history at all.

Please point out where I ever said I was 77.

I think I've said all along I'm about 50. (Actually, I hit the big five-oh in May.) Other comments I talked about growing up in the 60's and 70's. Not to mention my AVI is from Pink Floyd's the Wall, which pretty much dates my cultural tastes.

Fact was, in 1950, abortion was illegal, gays were in the closet, women were in the home, kids prayed in school and neither party had much of a problem keeping it that way. There was no "Culture Wars" in the 1950's. Sorry, there just weren't.

Not until the Democrats adopted the "Abortion, Acid and Amnesty" ticket in 1972 did the whole thing go to hell.

I don't watch any news because they are ALL lying scum.

I research, in depth, every issue that comes up until I can piece together, at least half of the truth.

your AV is cuter than Willow's :) Good thing too because you're NOT an eXtreme rightie like her ;)

JSL is a vewy handsome dude cat. ewe dot izzz not.

My kitty is a bad dude kitty cat in a hood. Bad Kitty image, but inside he is the softest lover kitty in the world.

Some of the far righties in another thread is having trouble with the image. Tuff on dem!

your AV is cuter than Willow's :) Good thing too because you're NOT an eXtreme rightie like her ;)

JSL is a vewy handsome dude cat. ewe dot izzz not.

My kitty is a bad dude kitty cat in a hood. Bad Kitty image, but inside he is the softest lover kitty in the world.

Some of the far righties in another thread is having trouble with the image. Tuff on dem!

yep,, they needs to get over it.. all orange cats in hoods is marriable material.

Just so. I think California Girl is your secret adversary for my Bad Kitty in Da Hood. She will deny it, but I thinks she wants him!

See, another lie, besides this one on the presidents, You have said several times you were 77.

You really don't know cultural history at all.

Please point out where I ever said I was 77.

I think I've said all along I'm about 50. (Actually, I hit the big five-oh in May.) Other comments I talked about growing up in the 60's and 70's. Not to mention my AVI is from Pink Floyd's the Wall, which pretty much dates my cultural tastes.

Fact was, in 1950, abortion was illegal, gays were in the closet, women were in the home, kids prayed in school and neither party had much of a problem keeping it that way. There was no "Culture Wars" in the 1950's. Sorry, there just weren't.

Not until the Democrats adopted the "Abortion, Acid and Amnesty" ticket in 1972 did the whole thing go to hell.

and blacks were segregated..yeah gone to hell:cuckoo:

I think we could have fixed that problem without screwing up everything else.

Okay, here's where I go into my more conservative mode. It's great we don't have segregation anymore, but now we a welfare state and institutionalized poverty.

I personally don't think abortion should be outlawed (because it would be impossible to enforce), but it is hardly a good thing we have millions of them every year.

My point was not to take a side in the culture wars, but just to point that they were not a point of real debate in 1956.

Did he give you a big, wet kiss, whore?

So it was good gays where in the closet?
it was good that women where at home?
you would prefer prayer in schools?

Don't worry about abortion,its not your problem anyways.
please answer the other questions.

Oh and the idea the welfare state is a cause because we got rid of segretation, is utterly stupid.

I think you are making the mistake of trying to impose your 2012 values on 1956.

In 1956, if you tried to say that gay folks should get married, BOTH parties would have run you out on a rail.

THe point I was trying to make to Fake Jake was that these weren't issues in 1956, so the conservative/moderate divide he babbles about didn't exist, either.

For the record-

Probably bad gays were in the closet, because a lot of them got into sham marriages and made themselves and others unhappy. I would probably include my late Aunt in that catergory.

Women in the kitchen... the funny thing is, a lot of women would prefer to be in the kitchen, but unlike Ann Romney, their husbands don't make enough money to do it. the notion that a woman is doing more good in an office than at home is really kind of backwards. No one ever said on their deathbed, "If only I spent more time at the office!"

Prayer in school? Hell, I'm an atheist, and I still have to say, why the fuck not? Better yet, have school choice, get the government out of the education business altogether.

Forum List

Back