Anyone read this?

Moi

Sep 2, 2003
The ONLY GOOD place
This is from an email that I received:

"Tired of seeing book after book with distortions and inaccuracies about our President?

We have a must-read for you.

Today, August 5th, a new presidential biography by Independent journalist Ronald Kessler, hits bookstores across America. In this book, A Matter of Character, Kessler describes the real President George W. Bush - a decent, humble and honest man who exhibits true character.

Click here to buy A Matter of Character.

Kessler, who voted for Al Gore in 2000 but had a change of heart after getting to know President Bush, went behind the scenes interviewing dozens of White House aides, several Cabinet members and top presidential advisors. He came up with an important conclusion: President Bush has the character to lead our nation at this crucial time.

A Matter of Character is a breath of fresh air in a time when Democrat organizations and several Hollywood celebrities will say anything - however untrue - to tear down our President. Don't miss the opportunity to hear why the President's critics have it all wrong."

Moi said:
This is from an email that I received:

"Tired of seeing book after book with distortions and inaccuracies about our President?

We have a must-read for you.

Today, August 5th, a new presidential biography by Independent journalist Ronald Kessler, hits bookstores across America. In this book, A Matter of Character, Kessler describes the real President George W. Bush - a decent, humble and honest man who exhibits true character.

Click here to buy A Matter of Character.

Kessler, who voted for Al Gore in 2000 but had a change of heart after getting to know President Bush, went behind the scenes interviewing dozens of White House aides, several Cabinet members and top presidential advisors. He came up with an important conclusion: President Bush has the character to lead our nation at this crucial time.

A Matter of Character is a breath of fresh air in a time when Democrat organizations and several Hollywood celebrities will say anything - however untrue - to tear down our President. Don't miss the opportunity to hear why the President's critics have it all wrong."

I already ordered it today, love that email! :happy2:

Forum List

Back