Zone1 Anyone listening to Tim Scott on Hannity right now?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
He is great! So inspirational as to what you can achieve with the right values, wise decisions, and hard work!

Anyone listening right now?

He’s just saying such great things: ”You can be bitter, or you can get better. You can’t be both.”

He is great! So inspirational as to what you can achieve with the right values, wise decisions, and hard work!

Anyone listening right now?
He would fail in Canada. He was born in the right country and had the right mentors. The results are clear, left to their own devices intelligent people from all walks can achieve and inspire others.

Last edited:
He woiuld fail in Canada. He was born in the right country and had the right mentors. The results are clear, left to their own devices intelligent people from all walks can achieve and inspire others.
Yup. He’s living proof of it.

And his mentors included his own mother and grandfather, who instilled in him the right values, and the right attitude about the wonderful opportunities available to those willing to work for it, and who make the right decisions and life choices.

Yup. He’s living proof of it.

And his mentors included his own mother and grandfather, who instilled in him the right values, and the right attitude about the wonderful opportunities available to those willing to work for it, and who make the right decisions and life choices.
Ben Carson admitted to making wrong choices in life, he is far from alone.and he wasn't thrown away. He reached levels of achievement that not even Scott could if he became president. It is a matter of systems, forgiveness and yes, guidance.

Ben Carson admitted to making wrong choices in life, he is far from alone.and he wasn't thrown away. He reached levels of achievement that not even Scott could if he became president. It is a matter of systems, forgiveness and yes, guidance.
I don’t know that he could win the nomination, but wouldn’t he be a great VP?

He just said his first order of business would be to restart the Keystone Pipeline, and the second thing would be to secure the border. I really like this guy!

He just said his first order of business would be to restart the Keystone Pipeline, and the second thing would be to secure the border. I really like this guy!
Oh..you mean the pipeline that is already up and running?

keystone-xl-pipeline-map-graphic-cbc-news-net-jan-17.jpg

Choices and values? Lol!

The problem is white racist values and the choices whites in power make due to that racism. If I used the OP's logic, because David Duke is a racist, he proves all whites are racists. Whites like the OP who use one black person who tells them what they want and need to hear in order to feel good about themself as an example of whatever it is they think blacks need to do is why we stay divided.

I'm black, with better values than Scott. Tim Scott was an Allstate Insurance Agent. Allstate starts their Agents off with something like 36,000 for 2-3 years until they have renewal income. Many insurance agencies start agents off only with straight commission. So Scott was given money to get a start, and now wants to pretend he rose up on his own without help.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

So Scott may inspire white bigots, but you don't get to sell your soul in the black community and be praised.

Choices and values? Lol!

The problem is white racist values and the choices whites in power make due to that racism. If I used the OP's logic, because David Duke is a racist, he proves all whites are racists. Whites like the OP who use one black person who tells them what they want and need to hear in order to feel good about themself as an example of whatever it is they think blacks need to do is why we stay divided.

I'm black, with better values than Scott. Tim Scott was an Allstate Insurance Agent. Allstate starts their Agents off with something like 36,000 for 2-3 years until they have renewal income. Many insurance agencies start agents off only with straight commission. So Scott was given money to get a start, and now wants to pretend he rose up on his own without help.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

So Scott may inspire white bigots, but you don't get to sell your soul in the black community and be praised.
“Selling your soul” according to IM2: Showing how black people, with the right values, prudent choices, motivation, and hard work can rise from poverty to the U.S. Senate - or even the presidency - and even in the South.

Nothing scares Democrats more than that message, and thus they will demonize any black person - or any white who says it - as being a sell-out or a bigot.

We need a lot more Tim Scotts to stand up and drown out the false message that Democrats like IM2 are screaming.

Forum List

Back