anyone know what this is?

I like challenges, this is a close up on child's toy of some kind. Something from the sixties. I am feeling Japanese, Gigantor perhaps. Am I close?

1juwq8U.jpg
Fog or atmospheric effects. According to project blue book. Nothing to see here, peeps . Anyone miss Art Bell? Crazy ass lunatic...But, I got you guys. Luv ya.

Last edited:
I like challenges, this is a close up on child's toy of some kind. Something from the sixties. I am feeling Japanese, Gigantor perhaps. Am I close?
That is a pretty good guess...loved gigantor as a kid
Hmm, stop teasing me. It looks like close up on a cheap lead or tin toy from the late fifties or early sixties. It has a familiar look to it. Ok, am I getting colder or warmer?

Hmm, stop teasing me. It looks like close up on a cheap lead or tin toy from the late fifties or early sixties. It has a familiar look to it. Ok, am I getting colder or warmer?
Sorry Mary, wasn't trying to fool/tease you, just commenting on your post, I am not the OP, I do not know what it is, but it does look familiar to me as well...the OP claims it has a high silver content but I think you are onto something.

Sorry Mary, wasn't trying to fool/tease you, just commenting on your post, I am not the OP, I do not know what it is, but it does look familiar to me as well...the OP claims it has a high silver content but I think you are onto something.
THANKS, I do get carried away. Hmmm. I missed that high silver content stuff. But that picture? This reminds me of a game we used to play years ago...

THANKS, I do get carried away. Hmmm. I missed that high silver content stuff. But that picture? This reminds me of a game we used to play years ago...
Your "Japanese Gigantor" guess keeps coming back to me, but I also seem to recall a cartoon that had that as the face of "the man in the moon"

Forum List

Back