Anyone know how to get rid of this annoying pop up? Every time I log on and go to a thread I get it.

View attachment 140460 it only happens on my iPhone 7 Plus. I have the pop up blocker set. Thanks.

I get it on my IPhone

Go to Settings
Safari
Clear History and Website Data (at the bottom)

That was bad advice. It didn't work and now I have to sign back into everything.
/----/ now the pop up happens everytime I sign in on my iPhone. I cant use it any more for USMB. I'm now using a Samsung tablet. No problems so far.

I noticed t said EVERY WEDNESDAY the last time it popped up.
Tapped a reward, answered three questions, declined to give my email to receive it then X'd out.
Didn't pop up again.

Ok, I found a somewhat acceptable solution for now
How to block websites in Safari on iPhone and iPad
When you enter the site name under block website (for me ingmatic.com)
Then when it tries to redirect it will pop up a page telling you it stopped it. Hit your browsers back button to return to usmb.
Still annoying but you don't have to close out, etc.

Then when it tries to redirect it will pop up a page telling you it stopped it. Hit your browsers back button to return to usmb.
/----/ I filled out the survey with bogus info and an email of [email protected] Let's see if it works.

Let us know how that works.
/----/ I filled out the survey with bogus info and an email of [email protected] Let's see if it works.

Let us know how that works.
/----/ so far so good. It seems once you take the survey they don't bother you anymore. Another poster suggested it.

IMG_0346.PNG
/----/ that didn't work for long.

They are a super pest. Fortunately the frequency has been less now that I blocked the site.
View attachment 140614

They are a super pest. Fortunately the frequency has been less now that I blocked the site.
View attachment 140614
/----/ ok I tried blocking the web page using these directions: How to block websites in Safari on iPhone and iPad

Yep it's back. Turn off java under safari advanced settings. It will block it. Just limits some of what you can do here.

Like click on the active threads link. Extremely annoying

Yep it's back. Turn off java under safari advanced settings. It will block it. Just limits some of what you can do here.

/----/ Thanks for the input everyone. Blocking the webpage via adult content seems to be working.

To be honest I think they fixed the issue. I have an iPhone 7 and all the settings are on default and I haven't had any issues all day

IMG_0358.PNG

/----/ Thanks for the input everyone. Blocking the webpage via adult content seems to be working.

To be honest I think they fixed the issue. I have an iPhone 7 and all the settings are on default and I haven't had any issues all day
/----/ the saga continues.

Forum List

Back