HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Need someone to do some digging on the
anti democracy Senator Richard Blumenthal including placing ads in Craigslist asking for info on any inappropriate incidences involving the Senator. He went to
Yale University (1973). Doesn't show up as a Skull and Bones club member, which is too bad because they always carry a compromising data collection of members. Steve Mnuchin and Bush went to Yale, maybe they heard stories of Blumenthal's indiscretions through the rumor mill, anyone conected to Yale or alumni have data besides his lying about his service?
Anything, any lead would be helpful, thanks.

He is a choirboy

Well known for helping old ladies to cross the street and rescuing kittens from the tops of trees

He is a choirboy

Well known for helping old ladies to cross the street and rescuing kittens from the tops of trees
Choir boy is a good lead, any stories about him teasing the priests or wearing his underware backwards?

In the dividing river, have you ever fished out underware labled property of Richard on it?

You see my old girfriend was from Brooklyn where he was born and raised. She had heard some rumblings through her Father when he was around, so I know people got some good stuff to tell us.
Anyone from Brooklyn in the 50's-60's?

He gets a lot of donations from various communications companies, interesting.
Here's his top donors though besides:
Real Estate $465,253

Top Contributors, 2013 - 2018
Blackrock Inc $51,700 $46,700 $5,0
Charter Communications $51,100 $36,600 $14,5
Simmons Hanly Conroy
$37,200 $37,200
Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder
$35,802 $35,802
Altice USA $35,300 $20,300 $15,0

Top Industries, 2013 - 2018
is disturbing:
Lawyers/Law Firms/individuals
$1,248,122 $1,118,781 $129,3
Securities & Investment
$885,486 $828,986 $56,5
Real Estate $465,253 $432,253 $33,0
Retired $370,368 $370,368
Leadership PACs
$336,500 $0 $336,5

NOTE: All the numbers on this are for the 2013 - 2018 election cycle and based on Federal Election Commission data released electronically on 09/29/18 for Fundraising totals, Source of Funds and Total Raised vs Average, and on 09/24/18 for Top Contributors and Industries. (but note The numbers don't add up...)
The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.
credit : data by Center for Responsive Politics.

NOW IT BECOMES CLEAR why he gets a lot of
R.E. donors.
Cynthia Blumenthal, is the daughter of New York real estate magnate Peter Malkin.
She has real estate companies in Sao Paulo, Brazil, multiple properties in midtown Manhattan and entities that leased and operated the Empire State Building. But in doing a financial audit I noticed some big issues.
In 2012 rhe Net Income is just under 80 million through her finances, but in filing seperate taxes
after his years of being a Politician he is deemed one of the richest Senators.
Yet he Reported Income of $248,880 on His 2015 Federal Tax Return and Received a $31,475 Refund.
In 2018 According to the Wealth of Congress index, compiled in 2018, Senator Blumenthal’s total real estate assets amount to about $18 million in value.
and Richard Blumenthal has an estimated $6.8 million available in the bank, according to the Wealth of Congress index.

His estimated net worth has risen as high as $110 million over the past several years as a Politician.

What is the play the R.E industry is getting for that donor $? Nobody gives away $ or nothing.
How is money being funneled in other ways since his salary does not equate his wealth even when combined with hers?
How can he relate to the people he serves when he uses his position to serve himself?

He's got to be a drunk. Anybody notice how is left hand shakes
when he is speaking? I usually yell out..."somebody get him a drink."

He's got to be a drunk. Anybody notice how is left hand shakes
when he is speaking? I usually yell out..."somebody get him a drink."
He might just have a condition-physical ailment that causes that, like kinetic tremor or Parkinson's, so I don't want to harp on one's ailments unless it interferes with his ability and duties as a Senator. I did notice he got awfully nervous and shaky trying to speak while conciously knowing he was spotlighted
on lying.

RESULTS OF MY SOCIAL EXPERIMENT:
2 above board decently carefully worded info seeking ads removed in craigslist means
(most likely by Dems, only thing that would make sense, most would agree...)
1)Dems don't allow freedom of speach
2)Dems DO NOT want to support victims, only affiliated party.
3)Dems feel Only Dems can use Craigslist
4)Even Dems are scared at what you'll find about Blumenthal.
Checkmate!

Forum List

Back