Anyone here five minutes sign in...

We will probaly get a bill.

:razz:

Make my bill:

1934A$1000FRNSnH00019107A.jpg

Last edited:
Just a thread for us noobs so we can bitch and whine that we ain't old timers.

I've only been here about 5 minutes. I've met some assholes and then there are some really good posters, and those good ones are not necessarily Dems like me. I'm going to stick around and if I stay past 1000 posts, it's likely I'll be here awhile.
Just make a committment to reply to every post Iriemon writes. Based on my calculation as of this post, you'll reach that 1000-post mark in less than 8 days. Good luck!

LOL, you got a point.

I've only been here about 5 minutes. I've met some assholes and then there are some really good posters, and those good ones are not necessarily Dems like me. I'm going to stick around and if I stay past 1000 posts, it's likely I'll be here awhile.
Just make a committment to reply to every post Iriemon writes. Based on my calculation as of this post, you'll reach that 1000-post mark in less than 8 days. Good luck!

LOL, you got a point.

DAMN!

You joined this month and have over 1,500 posts!

:clap2:

Rep is on it's way! :lol:

LOL, you got a point.

DAMN!

You joined this month and have over 1,500 posts!

:clap2:

Rep is on it's way! :lol:
I got a lot of posts right away but not that fast. This place is like crack when you first join and than you learn to pace yourself aka you rejoin the real world.:eusa_shifty::doubt: In my case my son learned to walk.

Forum List

Back