Anyone Hear From Barry Hussaine Lately?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Kenyan seems to be missing in action, besides the idiotic effort by some qu33rs to rename 5th Avenue Obama BLVD. :p

Barry was President for 8 years. Why is it he seems like a men's room attendant now? Does he realize he will have to testify in regards to the Russia Hoax that he signed off on the attack on our democracy? Can't Barry find anything constructive to do?

bath-attendantd.png

Last edited:
The Kenyan seems to be missing in action, besides the idiotic effort by some qu33rs to rename 5th Avenue Obama BLVD. :p

Barry was President for 8 years. Why is it he seems like a men's room attendant now? Does he realize he will have to testify in regards to the Russia Hoax that he signed off on the attack on our democracy? Can't Barry find anything constructive to do?

bath-attendantd.png
First job he's been qualified for since being a community organizer in Chicago.

He can't even seem to give any support for the guy who was his VP for 8 years.

:laughing0301:

bath-attendantd.png

I would guess that he is dodging his own party right now...after all, the knives have already come out and when the little pets, YOU created yourself, come out to bite you, that that has a detremential effect on your attendance record...

Further, I belief you're right...after all: the probe by Durham should deliver results pretty soon...my bet: he hit two birds with one stone and is hiding aboard a fishing trawler in Kenian waters, ready to jump ship and swim back where he came from

bath-attendantd.png

How much did we hear from Bush II after he left office?

bath-attendantd.png

I would guess that he is dodging his own party right now...after all, the knives have already come out and when the little pets, YOU created yourself, come out to bite you, that that has a detremential effect on your attendance record...

Further, I belief you're right...after all: the probe by Durham should deliver results pretty soon...my bet: he hit two birds with one stone and is hiding aboard a fishing trawler in Kenian waters, ready to jump ship and swim back where he came from

This was a whole 11 days ago...

Obama implicitly criticizes Trump over language that 'feeds climate of fear and hatred' – as it happened

Obama has to fuck all, isn't he free rent in Trump's head... (Shared accommodation, Hillary is there too)

Trump's problem is he never have the grace, decency or the respect of Obama... He knows that... Obama makes Trump look like a bumbling fool everyday by doing nothing..

Obama and Biden’s Relationship Looks Rosy. It Wasn’t Always That Simple.

By the way how many ex GOP Presidents have come out to support Trump

ZERO.......

that's quite a difference, isn't it? Obummer has been veru vocal so far, ever since he left, but plays submarine now...Bush the lesser was inadequate as president and he knew it....he was a desaster (not that Hussain wasn't one too, yet his legion of self created mouth breathing SJW belief he was the best thing since the invention of sliced bread) and seemed to be very happy to finally be left alone....remember? the whole comedian community regretted to have him leave...

as for hussain: I think he sees the monster now, that he himself created....didn't they just start biting at him too? LOL....demonrats, going full retard

Obama implicitly criticizes Trump over language that 'feeds climate of fear and hatred' – as it happened
you mean like people going nuts and shooting up a bar in Ohio? or an ICE facility? or attacking patriots and journalists in the street? or try to get people fired over their opinion and political orientation? or doxxing donors to the Trump campaign? or or or.....yeah, the hate is really bad...interestingly, it's the loony left who has embraced hate since Obummer....

that's quite a difference, isn't it? Obummer has been veru vocal so far, ever since he left, but plays submarine now...Bush the lesser was inadequate as president and he knew it....he was a desaster (not that Hussain wasn't one too, yet his legion of self created mouth breathing SJW belief he was the best thing since the invention of sliced bread) and seemed to be very happy to finally be left alone....remember? the whole comedian community regretted to have him leave...

as for hussain: I think he sees the monster now, that he himself created....didn't they just start biting at him too? LOL....demonrats, going full retard

Hey Prick... Now that we know that your're a bollix...

Could you use your **** face for something useful and address Obama by his name instead of the thing your shit for brains comes up with...

Now how do you thing adult discussion happens when you don't refer to people by there actual names... Yes, we get it, you don't like Obama. Just hurling insult after insult just tells us that you lack the capability to accept logical reasoning and thus a waste of time talking to...

you mean like people going nuts and shooting up a bar in Ohio? or an ICE facility? or attacking patriots and journalists in the street? or try to get people fired over their opinion and political orientation? or doxxing donors to the Trump campaign? or or or.....yeah, the hate is really bad...interestingly, it's the loony left who has embraced hate since Obummer....

Lets put it this way... Obama didn't mention Trump by name and talked about people that 'feeds climate of fear and hatred'... Trump felt he was talking about him...
How did Trump figure it was him? He wasn't mentioned...

By the way Trump mentions Obama far more than Obama talks about Obama... Trump's problem is that he is a failure when compared to Obama...

Cowboy Ted, you have 3rd degree TDS! The amount of Prep H you must use daily should keep you local CVS in business for years to come. :p

bath-attendantd.png
He is still trying to figure out why he handed over billions of dollars to Iran to wage terror

Could you use your **** face for something useful and address Obama by his name instead of the thing your shit for brains comes up with...
fuck off, leftist cuck...take care of your failing country, how about that? boy,when I was in Australia, I met a lot of Irish young lads who went there for work and a better future....how about you fix your shit hole?

Obummer is a stinking pile of shit and just because your breath smells like his cock doesn't mean you or that prick deserve any respect

Cowboy Ted, you have 3rd degree TDS! The amount of Prep H you must use daily should keep you local CVS in business for years to come. :p

Is his TDS any worse than your Obama obsession?

Looks like Trump Tower will now reside on a street named after the Great Obama

Forum List

Back