Anyone Have Neighbors That Creep Them Out?

No. But I'll bet they have pretty mouths. Especially in the dickhouse.

I have one. There's an old man that lives next door with his son. He is about 70 and very large. When I first moved in he had a sign in his front yard that said he mowed lawns. Initially this began as our conversation. He is on disability and mows lawns for some cash. I declined. I bought a battery operated lawnmower. He said he had never seen anything like it.

I would come home from work and he would arrive on my porch or yell at me from his porch and we would chat for a few minutes. He asked me out to dinner and I declined. He asked me for a hug and I gave him one....you know that kind of hug where you do a pat 3 times on the shoulder and keep your body about as far away as you possibly can without falling. He asked me if I was uncomfortable with that. I said I am absolutely uncomfortable with that. Let's not do that.

So, I get up one morning and walk outside and sit on the steps. It is not even fully light. Check the weather and drink my coffee. I get up and turn around to walk back inside and the man is masturbating in his window. Full body shot and the man wants me to see this shit.

I'm telling you right now.....there is no brain bleach to erase that from memory.

I go to work and come home and he knocks on my door. I open the door and I told him I saw him and to get the hell off my property.

The first couple of weeks I would not go on the porch. I drove by my house around lunch time and there was a guy standing in the street trying to look into my bedroom window. I whipped around and parked the car and went to the front of the house. He was standing on my neighbor's porch talking to him through the door. I check on everything and get back in my car and start down the street. The old man is on his porch and does this loud kissing sound.

A few weeks after that. His lawn service sign is down. He is loading his lawn mowers onto a truck and bringing one back to mow his lawn and loading them back up again. A few weeks after that, the lock on my shed has been broken and my lawn mower is gone.

So, yeah..........but now the police are involved and if I walk out on that front porch he goes inside his house.
That sucks. You should be armed, it could come down to it with someone that far gone.

None that are creepy, weird I guess. One guy was telling me about how if you find a 4 leaf clover and pick it a leprechaun loses his home? I was like OK....?

Other than that, most of the people here are fairly friendly and/or normal.... we used to have a guy that would sing loudly on his front porch but they moved years ago thankfully......

None that are creepy, weird I guess. One guy was telling me about how if you find a 4 leaf clover and pick it a leprechaun loses his home? I was like OK....?

Other than that, most of the people here are fairly friendly and/or normal.... we used to have a guy that would sing loudly on his front porch but they moved years ago thankfully......

I used to rent an attic apartment in this great Victorian style home - landlord was a retired attorney from NYC. He and his wife were great! There was nothing like coming down the stairs in the morning to the lilt of this man's Irish songs!!! And he had a good voice, too! Thanks for bringing back a good memory ... I felt much more like a member of the family than I did a tenant.

well this guy was NOT a good singer!!! I think he was high most of the time!

upload_2016-5-29_7-27-57.png

Its really not the fault of the clover pickers, its the Predatory Lenders

Once lived in a 4 plex up in Reno Nevada, one of my upstairs neighbors was this lady who had a cat.
OK, that in itself is not strange, but she was a meth user and often times you could hear her all night flipping over her furniture, sounded like the sofa, the chairs, the table...... all the while screaming at her cat loudly.
then usually the next day her front door would be open and you could hear her screaming out the door at the top of her lungs .. MEEEELLLVVIINN !!!!! WHEEREEE ARREEE YYOOUUUUU??? COMMEEEE BACCKK HHEEEREEE!!!!

That poor cat had hair falling out , i felt sorry for that poor cat

Forum List

Back