Anyone diggin the lower gas and oil prices?

• Banned
Oh yea don't forget, now we get to replace what he took out AT A HIGHER PRICE.

Good thing it had 0 impact on oil prices or it might not have been worth it. Oh that's right, oil prices shot up the very next day and havnt come back down since.

NO!! Because they're not lower. They were much lower before Obama became President. This is their "New Norm." Only ignorant dummies would be boasting about today's Oil & Gas Prices. SHEESH!

.....And, FAUX Noise might be goin' terminal, soon!!!!

:woohoo:

lkijljl-e1310313073810.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLd5iNVOiPY]YouTube - ‪How Will U.K. Tabloid Scandal Impact Murdoch, Media?‬‏[/ame]​

Gas had gone up to about $3.90 or so per gallon then sloooowlly started to drop. It was at $3.57 two days ago ( which is still a joke compared to what it was). It jumped to $3.63 yesterda and this morning it's sitting at $3.68.

Happy days are here again . . . .not.

NO!! Because they're not lower. They were much lower before Obama became President. This is their "New Norm." Only ignorant dummies would be boasting about today's Oil & Gas Prices. SHEESH!

Oops, I think the sarcasm of my thread missed you lol

Oops! My bad. Were you being sarcastic? If so,its a pretty funny post. Thanks. :)

When you stop and consider what's involved in getting gas to the gas pump, we should be thankfull it doesn't cost a whole lot more than it does.

Shit, bottled water costs almost as much as gasoline.

When you stop and consider what's involved in getting gas to the gas pump, we should be thankfull it doesn't cost a whole lot more than it does.

Bottled water is the marketing scheme of the century.

What the hell does Fox News have to do with this topic? Some of you are so obsessed with Fox if you had a picnic planned and it rained you would probably blame Fox. Get over yourself. No one cares that you have an unhealthy perverted obsession with Fox.

Gramps......you know Dean right?......Shamen is his Left Nut....

It's their "New Norm" so get used to it. Like so many other disgraces from the Democrats. They just call it a "New Norm" and think they're gonna get away with it. I guess we'll see what people think about their "New Norms" in 2012. See Ya on Election Day.

It's their "New Norm" so get used to it. Like so many other disgraces from the Democrats. They just call it a "New Norm" and think they're gonna get away with it. I guess we'll see what people think about their "New Norms" in 2012. See Ya on Election Day.

So, Dems are responsible for high gas prices?

Please do tell.

so um what would you like obama to do to "fix " this issue? nationalize it so we can regulate what we pump out of the ground and the price of it?

Should he Nuke china o they stop expanding?

Pull back our troops from overseas?

Really what would you like him to do?

Did you really not get the gist of my op?
The point was not what he should have done but what he shouldn't have.

Gas prices were naturally coming down on their own the entire two weeks prior to him getting involved. Then he stuck his nose in and instantly the prices shot right back up. I called it the day it was announced. He wanted to look like he caused the price drop for political reasons and it back fired. Raised prices instantly despite the fact that they were on the decline prior to his involvement.

Just stay the hell out of the way...

"New Norm" is the Catch-Phrase of the day for idiotic Democrats. They really do think if they just call it a "New Norm",people wont realize how shockingly incompetent Democrats are. Well i think Americans are much smarter than that. They'll have their say in 2012.

so um what would you like obama to do to "fix " this issue? nationalize it so we can regulate what we pump out of the ground and the price of it?

Should he Nuke china o they stop expanding?

Pull back our troops from overseas?

Really what would you like him to do?

Did you really not get the gist of my op?
The point was not what he should have done but what he shouldn't have.

Gas prices were naturally coming down on their own the entire two weeks prior to him getting involved. Then he stuck his nose in and instantly the prices shot right back up. I called it the day it was announced. He wanted to look like he caused the price drop for political reasons and it back fired. Raised prices instantly despite the fact that they were on the decline prior to his involvement.

Just stay the hell out of the way...

do you have any evidence showing what Obama did raised prices?

beyond your opinion?

Nothing beyond common sense. The same thing you would have used had he been successful and you wanted to attribute it to him. Releases oil one day, next day prices sharply rise. If you need a link to connect those two you don't belong here.

I'm not drawing the correlation between water and gas but if we're making comparisons, a 2003 bottle of French Bordeaux wine costs about 179 bucks...... and it's real nice.

Forum List

Back