Anybody else nervous trump is going to give the bedwetters some gun legislation?

By security, I'm talking real security. Gated entrances with electronic ID badges. These then lead to another area where entrants pass through metal detectors with an armed guard behind bullet proof glass with gun portals. That secures the entry.

In the event of fire, the guard can unlock a massive gate for mass rapid exit. Windows are barred with teachers provided a key to unlock for window exit.

You gotta keep the predators out. You're not going to keep them from getting guns. Do anything less and you're pretty much just pissin' up a rope.
Wow American kids have to endure. I' glad I went to school in a gun free country.
I wish your retarded ass went back to it
I will for retirement, health will be free and no gun crimes. And also no crazies like you.
Health will be free? LOL
It is where I'm headed for retirement. Not where people have guns.
Told you were retarded lol
Hurry up and retire. Those disability checks not enough?

What he should do is out maneuver them and throw some serious coin at school security. Schools are killing fields at the moment just waiting for a predator to make it happen.
I would be OK With something that might actually work and that doesnt impede on someone elses rights.
Im scared he is going to go full regressive like he did with DACA
By security, I'm talking real security. Gated entrances with electronic ID badges. These then lead to another area where entrants pass through metal detectors with an armed guard behind bullet proof glass with gun portals. That secures the entry.

In the event of fire, the guard can unlock a massive gate for mass rapid exit. Windows are barred with teachers provided a key to unlock for window exit.

You gotta keep the predators out. You're not going to keep them from getting guns. Do anything less and you're pretty much just pissin' up a rope.
Wow American kids have to endure. I' glad I went to school in a gun free country.
My daughter is going to be a teacher next year and she not only is trained in women's defensive firearm course, but is a concealed carry permit holder in 39 states. I told her that if there is a lock down, and any tries to enter her classroom that isn't faculty, to empty the clip and let the system decide what to do with you...Better to be a living ex teacher than a victim of liberalism and shot to death...
It's sad to be you or your daughter.

I will for retirement, health will be free and no gun crimes. And also no crazies like you.
Health will be free? LOL
Disability checks ? I guess you know them well.

Health will be free? LOL
Naw. Hope i never do.
I have been paying taxes since i was 14.
If your ass dont like our constitution, why did you come here? Why didnt you stay in your shithole of morocco?

I mean, we all know he "supports" guns. But we also know when he supports something, there is a 50/50 chance he doesnt actually support it.
We also know he will throw away his integrity for ego. And working across the isle for bullshit gun legislation would give him a yuge ego boost.
Maybe he wont..

Here is what I think is coming.

1- 21 age limit for firearm purchase (Forget you can join Army at 17 and shoot all day)

2- Background checks lengthen to minimum 3 days. Applicant must sign Hippa waiver allowing medical background check

3- Out goes 30 round Magpul's

4- Ban the EBR, all makes

Here is what I would do

1- Mandatory death sentence for anyone convicted of using a firearm in a murder

2- Allow teachers who are willing and qualified to carry a personal firearm

3- Add a new violence rating for films. 'GV' (Contains gun violence must be 18 years of age to view)

4- Hold parents liable for all cost associated with first responder response. Including victim wrongful death suits

-Geaux

What he should do is out maneuver them and throw some serious coin at school security. Schools are killing fields at the moment just waiting for a predator to make it happen.
I would be OK With something that might actually work and that doesnt impede on someone elses rights.

Nothing is ever free, someone has to pay for it... Also Norway has strict gun control laws, and do you remember what happen awhile back?

So no society is perfect and you can still die, but you will proclaim guns are bad while some religious nutter blows you up with a truck bomb or runs you over instead...

If he does anything at all, I think you've got it right what he will do. More police/people in uniform is all he's capable of thinking of.

Tell me what you believe should be done?

Why not go back now? Or are you not finished taking advantage of America and it's way of life?

My daughter is going to be a teacher next year and she not only is trained in women's defensive firearm course, but is a concealed carry permit holder in 39 states. I told her that if there is a lock down, and any tries to enter her classroom that isn't faculty, to empty the clip and let the system decide what to do with you...Better to be a living ex teacher than a victim of liberalism and shot to death...
It's sad to be you or your daughter.
I am not miserable or impoverished like you liberals are. What I have you libfucks want to take away. As long as my daughter and me have the 2nd amendment, you will continue to want what I have but not get to it..

If he does anything at all, I think you've got it right what he will do. More police/people in uniform is all he's capable of thinking of.
Unlike you right? LOL
"we need to ban ar 15s and ban violence on tv"
Good ideas. You ought to try listening to me once in awhile.

Unlike you right? LOL
Doesnt surprise me the point went right over your head. Or you got it and dont care.

Unlike you right? LOL
Doesnt surprise me the point went right over your head. Or you got it and dont care.
Got it. Don't care.

Unlike you right? LOL
Got it. Don't care.
I know. The president is a dummy but your 30 year old repeated rhetoric isnt.

Unlike you right? LOL
Got it. Don't care.
I know. The president is a dummy but your 30 year old repeated rhetoric isnt.
The President is a moron. Maybe we need some interim security measures for schools, although I think most of them have done what is reasonable already. Drills, doors locked, resource officers, mental health referrals for troubled kids. But my ideas have been good ideas for more than 30 years, too.

Health will be free? LOL
Naw. Hope i never do.
If your ass dont like our constitution, why did you come here? Why didnt you stay in your shithole of morocco?
So you have worked when your were a kid, you missed out on being a kid. That's why you angry and aggressive?
Morocco although is not a rich country it provided me with free education and health so I didn' have to work as young as you did. And I grew up as a normal person could. I'm now American and proud to be, love lot of things about being one...But can't the ignorance, racists, bigots and most certainly the violent fools.
So witout the insults, do you have anything to add?

Health will be free? LOL
Naw. Hope i never do.
So you have worked when your were a kid, you missed out on being a kid. That's why you angry and aggressive?
Morocco although is not a rich country it provided me with free education and health so I didn' have to work as young as you did. And I grew up as a normal person could. I'm now American and proud to be, love lot of things about being one...But can't the ignorance, racists, bigots and most certainly the violent fools.
So witout the insults, do you have anything to add?
Because i wanted stuff. Earning my own shit has never made me angry. It makes me proud.

I mean, we all know he "supports" guns. But we also know when he supports something, there is a 50/50 chance he doesnt actually support it.
We also know he will throw away his integrity for ego. And working across the isle for bullshit gun legislation would give him a yuge ego boost.
Maybe he wont..
What Trump says has zero correlation with what he'll do when actual legislation is proposed. That's one of the problems getting anything done.

Nothing is ever free, someone has to pay for it... Also Norway has strict gun control laws, and do you remember what happen awhile back?

So no society is perfect and you can still die, but you will proclaim guns are bad while some religious nutter blows you up with a truck bomb or runs you over instead...
Norway? Yes yes yes...the key word is a while back. And what's their death rate from guns compared to the US Mr Google?

Oh and Morocco just like other countries spend its citizens taxes on offering free health and free education instead of wasting on useless stuff and waging wars overseas.

Forum List

Back