Any Thoughts on This?

I saw an article on that yesterday, and didn't know what to make of it. I have been told that he had places like that all around the world. :dunno:
I don't see how. Here anyway.

Diplomatic immunity ... the bodies could be shipped back to Iraq with no questions, no inspections. Diplomatic immunity is a good way to get around things ... including any very minor or major crime committed by UN representatives and/or Embassy employees to evade prosecution.

Diplomatic immunity ... the bodies could be shipped back to Iraq with no questions, no inspections. Diplomatic immunity is a good way to get around things ... including any very minor or major crime committed by UN representatives and/or Embassy employees to evade prosecution.

Sounds more like a movie than real life! :D

I saw an article on that yesterday, and didn't know what to make of it. I have been told that he had places like that all around the world. :dunno:
I don't see how. Here anyway.

What gets me is that it was directly across the street from Michael Bloomberg's house ... where was he that he didn't notice strange comings and goings ... perhaps too busy telling New Yorkers they could no long purchase 16 oz. sodas? I notice damned near everything that happens in the particular area of my apartment complex. It's really funny to notice just how many people keep the eyes at ground level ... any never look up to see who's watching from the upstairs units.

Forum List

Back