Any Thoughts/Experiences on Green Tea?

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
I've been doing some "Internet homework" on it lately and apparently, it has a gargantuan list of so many rare, powerful nutrients and plant enzymes, it's said to have health benefits on every single system in the body. Especially cardio and immune systems. I've also seen so many people online who swear up and down over its various health benefits. So it appears possible that it could be nature's wonder beverage.

Even though my health is generic and normal, I've been drinking a few cups of green tea per day for almost two weeks (it actually tastes fairly nice if you put a spurt of honey in it). The physical effects I've noticed is that without working out, I feel substantially physical stronger than before. Sometimes I feel like I could just pick up a boulder and toss it into a stable Earth orbit. It can't possibly be from its mild caffeine; I'm a lifelong mass coffee guzzler so obviously my caffeine tolerance is elephantine in volume. This new, sort of vague feeling of vitality is completely different.

I'm still learning about the subject, so can anyone add any facts and figures to it?

All I can add is my own experiences with it. I drink hot green decaf tea all the time. Sometimes with honey. I rarely get colds now. And if I feel icky on some other problem with my body, I drink even more hot green tea. I just started the Sleepy Time Celestial green tea and it really helps me fall asleep faster.

You can also put just a drop of two of Braggs apple cider vinegar (with the "mother" in it) and that will boost your system even more.

I drink lots of green tea. Now I have a huge black cock!

Screen-Shot-2016-07-18-at-1.15.32-PM.png

I've seen various similar lists already. One interesting claim I've seen from a couple of e-sources, is that in every long-term study, people who drink multiples cups a day have only half the rate of all cancers than people who never drink it. Antioxidants slow the aging process and prevent cancer for essentially the same reason: they break up free radical cell waste that genetically damages surrounding cells. When cells are mutually polluting each other with their own oxygen-burning free radical wastes, that's essentially what the aging process is at the microscopic level. Ergo, if you can lower the free radicals in your system, you age a bit slower.

I have been drinking it for a couple of years now. All I can say is...I like it much better than regular earl grey tea.
That Celestial brand of Chamomille Honey Vanilla tea is awesome.

I too have heard lots of people sing the praise of green tea, but I love coffee, we grew up on coffee. I tried the capsule form for a bit but can't say I noticed anything. I've also heard Apple Cider vinegar is a miracle cure for lots of things. We have tired it for acid reflux and it does work. Spirulina is another miracle per a friend of ours, claims lots of good things so I bought it and again who knows? Mom was big on vitamins and so far they are working their magic. LOL And I think exercise equally important. The Easiest Exercise for a Longer Life

Opinion | Relax, You Don’t Need to ‘Eat Clean’

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain

I drink lots of green tea. Now I have a huge black cock!

Screen-Shot-2016-07-18-at-1.15.32-PM.png

Bwahaha, isn't that kind of a good thing? My goodness, this rooster looks so unusual I think he did a little too much LSD.....or maybe a little too much LDS, for all we know this rooster could be Mormon.

Just enjoy the tea and don’t worry about turning into Superman.

I too have heard lots of people sing the praise of green tea, but I love coffee, we grew up on coffee. I tried the capsule form for a bit but can't say I noticed anything. I've also heard Apple Cider vinegar is a miracle cure for lots of things. We have tired it for acid reflux and it does work. Spirulina is another miracle per a friend of ours, claims lots of good things so I bought it and again who knows? Mom was big on vitamins and so far they are working their magic. LOL And I think exercise equally important. The Easiest Exercise for a Longer Life

Opinion | Relax, You Don’t Need to ‘Eat Clean’

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain

I've always loved apple-cider-vinegar "anything" so I certainly know what you mean about that detail. I'm a coffee-disposal-unit myself and I've heard that high-quality coffee can have a few health advantages itself. Some scientists have said that moderate amounts of coffee can reduce the chances of skin cancer and Alzheimers. I don't know for sure myself, but I've seen experts propose it.

No worries, I do, it's pretty nice with honey in it. But I couldn't help but notice the strength it gives me, like Popeye eating his spinach.

No worries, I do, it's pretty nice with honey in it. But I couldn't help but notice the strength it gives me, like Popeye eating his spinach.

If you get some good quality tea instead of bags with fruit salad in them you won’t need honey. And no, it doesn’t give you super strength. It’s just nice tea.

Forum List

Back