Any political expers here can explain how the earth was created? or is knowlege limit

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
My point is that you all don't know nothing. We are allowed to know certain amount and those who know too much get killed, banned, eliminated from the game. if you are retarded, congratulations you can even get your TV show, if you tell half truths you can be a baba Oreilly or Rachael Maddow and bash the other side and make a good living, live in a mansion to bamboozle society, but if you know too much you get banned like me. the only reason I am alive is because I am not a burden on society, do something productive and am meaningless enough that I am not a threat. most politicians are a burden on working class, they represent the welfare class of billionaires and the welfare class on food stamps and military benefits that is needed for the welfare class of billionaires to hide behind.

But I still do not know how the earth was created, and so my knowledge like the rest of political scumbags is limited. But I know what is a justice system and I know that there is no justice system in the free world, or any part of the world today, and I intend to create this justice system, and I shall either be victorious or I shall die trying. and if I shall die, there shall be no Christians crying in my name, because I do not want to hear any cries after I am gone, just like Jesus does not care about people worshiping him, he only cared about humanity worshiping his message, it is the MESSAGE that matters, not the dead prophets or the scriptures written by the drunken me who followed them.

Allah Akbar.

Messenger of God.

On which day were the assholes of politics put into place? I did the ctrl+shift in your link couldn't find it

You sound like my brother after a 12 pack and a few bong hits. And like him, your heart is in the right place.

Keep asking questions. You ask good questions. :thup:

In the meantime, don't sweat the details. The earth is here because of an event that took place about 13 billion years ago. After that event, evolution took hold. Place your trust in physics, science, and chemistry.

And :beer:.

:D

We are not supposed to understand how the universe was created...just what we do with it now that we have free will. Man has a limited capacity for knowledge as compared to all the questions of the universe. All men are born free...we must resist the temptation ...in the name of doing good for society...of building a government that is totalitarian. This runs against the freedom God gave us at birth. What will destroy us is when man feels he can build governments that can create a utopian society.Look at liberal utopia built by Rev. Jim Jones.

On which day were the assholes of politics put into place? I did the ctrl+shift in your link couldn't find it

On the 7th day God rested...that's when the assholes snuck in.

God wakes up on the 8th; "DuFuck is going on! Who put the naked monkeys down there? I wasn't done molding them so now everything is going to go to hell!"

archangle Lou in the corner; :eusa_whistle::badgrin::eusa_whistle::dunno:

I am very interested in the science of how the earth was formed.

But when it is all said and done, what difference does it make how the earth came to be? Can anyone explain how it really matter? Other than as an academic question of origins.

I am very interested in the science of how the earth was formed.

But when it is all said and done, what difference does it make how the earth came to be? Can anyone explain how it really matter? Other than as an academic question of origins.
You are right, it does not matter, but my point is that all the political experts who keep pointing the blame on the communist liberals and the imperialist capitalists, have no clue what they are talking about, they are just playing political ball game and nothing more. a ball game where there is no right or wrong, but where both sides are completely meaningless and only differ from which direction they screw society.

our earth is part of a solar system ... if anyone finds any witnesses roaming around when it was first created call me .... the earths evolution depends on the person.

I'm more interested in figuring out the thermos...

It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold... How does it know...?

You sound like my brother after a 12 pack and a few bong hits. And like him, your heart is in the right place.

Keep asking questions. You ask good questions. :thup:

In the meantime, don't sweat the details. The earth is here because of an event that took place about 13 billion years ago. After that event, evolution took hold. Place your trust in physics, science, and chemistry.

And :beer:.

:D

What triggered that event?

Forum List

Back