CDZ Any Instances Of USMB Posts From Russian Farms?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Toronado3800, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +577
    We have been invaded by a capitalist troll!

I think over in the badlands we have a gal rumored to have blogging site or something. She's never tried to sell me anything or even link me back to it though.

2. Meathead

Meathead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,656
    Nyet. Nicevo!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,430
    You really think that the factors I mentioned would dissipate like a morning fog the moment Hillary Clinton became President? Not bloody likely. We PUT ourselves on that road to Doubt, Fear, Distrust and Division with hardly any help. Putin has never forgiven us for taking advantage of the Soviet Union when THEY were on the verge of complete institutional meltdown. Their aim is to destroy the whole system. NOT just any political persuasion or potential leadership..

The Kremlin was full of glee and laughter once our November ballot choices became clear.

They probably put too much cred in the INEVITABILITY of a Madame Prez. But after election day, it was back to sowing Doubt and Division over the validity of the election and piling on Trump..

4. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,978
    I don't know about Russians but we certainly had some here being paid by the Hillary committee.

One extraordinarily long winded and pretentious of these is still here under a different name.

5. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,056
    Holy "out of left field," Batman! WTF?

6. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,067
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  7. flacaltenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,430
    Completely responsive to your post. You said.....

Aint no one with a huger history of scandal and stink. And her CURRENT baggage is still being unpacked daily on the evening news a full year after she lost the election. What with her "basket of deplorables" and slicing the dicing the country into competing camps, she tossed 1/2 of America into the "roadkill" category.

Think the Ruskies actually CARED which candidate "pandered to and expounded upon the divisive" ??? :lmao:

Oh yeah. That's right. You thought the storm would part and rainbows would flow out of everyone's ass the day after she was elected.. :rofl:

Wouldn't be substantially different from the "circling the drain" that the country is doing today..
    ESPECIALLY with no real support from Congress and all the scandals that STILL are making news.

8. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,056
    Nice out of context quoting....I seriously don't know how someone as disingenuous as you managed to be chosen as a moderator here....What I wrote is this.
    And I wrote that in response to this, emphasis, as shown by the emboldening, on the "they [Russian state officials who implement/support 'Russian troll' farms] don't care who is in charge":
    It's one thing to say something inane in response to my remarks. It's wholly another to misrepresent/misquote what I wrote, casting it in a way that is contextually not remotely accurate. In light of your having been dishonorable enough to present my comments out of context, I'm kindly asking to from this point forward, simply refrain from responding to my posts or entreating me to any further discourse with you. I don't want to have a thing to do with you. I'd put you on ignore if I could and we wouldn't interact any more. I cannot do that, so I'm asking you politely and hoping you have the decency and maturity to honor the request.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  9. flacaltenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,430
    So I was correct that you carefully crafted that response to ONLY apply to Trump. I just told you twice, it wouldn't have made a difference to the HAVOC that is reigning down on America.

. Just come out and say what you believe -- That if Hillary had been elected, we'd all be friends and talking about baseball again.

10. Aries

Aries Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,992
    I’m convinced at least 1/3 if these freaks are Russian hacks.