CDZ Gender fluidity?

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
So I’m watching riverdale with my girlfriend, it’s a definite chic flic type show, so if you’re into that, go for it, she likes it. But anyway there is a gay kid in the show whose friends with the girls (surprise surprise). Anyway this kids says, and I quote, “gender is fluid.” Or it might have been “sexuality is fluid.” Either way what the hell?

Remember when it was heresy of the highest degree to say you were gay by choice...you were born with it, you were gay by god, there was a gay gene. But now it’s whatever you’re feeling that day, go for it...so what the hell happened, is gender/sexuality fluid or a choice, or a born trait.

Don't worry too much about it. Some daysbI like tall gals, some short, some days thick, some days thin.

Maybe others have a wider spectrum of choices to take home and have a good evening than I do.

I seem to remember my gender involving a lot more fluid back in my teens than it does now.

Damn, I miss those days!

Don't worry too much about it. Some daysbI like tall gals, some short, some days thick, some days thin.

Maybe others have a wider spectrum of choices to take home and have a good evening than I do.
Well I do worry about it. Which is why I made the post. Didn’t people loose their shit when Ben Carson suggested it may be a choice since prison populations seem to have a higher number of people participating in homosexuality? That wasn’t all that long ago.

In order to "mainstream" all the labels for people who are facing gender crisis.....

The left has now labeled naturally straight people......

You are no longer straight....you are now "Cisgender"....God help you for the sin of being comfortable with your birth gender.

I may not be so gentle on the first person that uses that phrase with me.

Don't let them gain any more ground.....RESIST these bigoted labels they use in order to promote their agenda

Radical, feminist, leftist liberals are re-defining the language. Gender has always meant what sex one is...defined by their genitals. Today 'gender' is defined as what sex one WANTS to be irregardless of their plumbing.

Lets just say that a half dozen studies have covering many hundred transgender people have been discovered to showing the "brain" wiring of the opposite sex.

Of course, these people don't deserve human rights in your mind.

Last edited:
Lets just say that a half dozen studies have covering many hundred transgender people have been discovered to showing the "brain" wiring of the opposite sex.

Of course, these people don't deserve human rights in your mind.
Da hell are you talking about?? Not even close to the realm of the conversation.

Well I do worry about it. Which is why I made the post. Didn’t people loose their shit when Ben Carson suggested it may be a choice since prison populations seem to have a higher number of people participating in homosexuality? That wasn’t all that long ago.

Well I did not give him any trouble so I'm the wrong fellow then.

It just soo does not matter to me in my small government world if ppl of any gender like man or woman butts as long as it is not too in my face either way.

Could a fella be taught to be gay in prison? Maybe. Could a gal be taught to like a bit of a spank now and then? Sure. Maybe they were predispositioned in the first place? Sure.

I do know if there is only one available woman in any situation the men seem drawn to her as best available. BUT they will not go to the extremes men do as quickly.

9FNW9WP.png

I see the humor, especially in MikeK's post, but personally I don't care if people have sex for purposes other than procreation.

Do you?

There are a lot of people who don't care one way or another what someone thinks or who they have sex with.
Still ... It normally doesn't become an issue until someone starts making laws or establishing rules everyone has to abide by.

I see the humor, especially in MikeK's post, but personally I don't care if people have sex for purposes other than procreation.

Do you?

There are a lot of people who don't care one way or another what someone thinks or who they have sex with.
Still ... It normally doesn't become an issue until someone starts making laws or establishing rules everyone has to abide by.

Absolutely.

We may agree then. I would leave sex laws at
-not with minors
-not with those too drunk or drugged or in a coma that can't give consent
-you have to tell your partner if u have a disease spread through fluids.
-And probably not in public I guess although if u don't care if I watch....nah, lets keep bus seats somewhat lube free.

There has to be something more but I generally don't care about other people's sticks and holes.

Do you?

Absolutely.

We may agree then. I would leave sex laws at
-not with minors
-not with those too drunk or drugged or in a coma that can't give consent
-you have to tell your partner if u have a disease spread through fluids.
-And probably not in public I guess although if u don't care if I watch....nah, lets keep bus seats somewhat lube free.

There has to be something more but I generally don't care about other people's sticks and holes.
As far as I'm concerned you can call yourself whatever name, gender, religion, race, etc. you want so long it is not to harm, harass, or defraud others. You can also screw and/or marry any number of consenting adults (kids, animals, etc. can not give consent) you can get to agree.

Forum List

Back