Any crackpots on this forum who are qualified to be oil refinery managers, this job is for you. IS

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Any crackpots on this forum who are qualified to be oil refinery managers, this job is for you.

ISIS advertises position for new oil refinery manager on salary of $225,000
November 2, 2014 by Amre Sarhan 4 Comments

Representational file photo.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) On Sunday the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) advertised a job offer within the oil industry.

Several media sources reported that the group is experiencing problems managing oil fields captured in both Iraq and Syria, and therefore is looking for a new oil refinery manager on a salary of $225,000 a year.

The successful applicant will be working under severe circumstances in probably one of the least attractive job offers in the oil industry. The extremist group has been using black market agents to advertise for the managing position

Continue reading at:

ISIS advertises position for new oil refinery manager on salary of 225 000 - Iraqi News

I cannot imagine anyone applying for that job.
(no matter how much they are offering!)

Since many other Muslims are cheering ISIS from the sidelines, you never know who will show up for the job. After all, we constantly are reading how many are leaving their hometowns all over the world to join up with ISIS, so there might be an oil refinery manager who is also planning to do. The high salary would be just one of the perks in his mind.

Any crackpots on this forum who are qualified to be oil refinery managers, this job is for you.

ISIS advertises position for new oil refinery manager on salary of $225,000
November 2, 2014 by Amre Sarhan 4 Comments

Representational file photo.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) On Sunday the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) advertised a job offer within the oil industry.

Several media sources reported that the group is experiencing problems managing oil fields captured in both Iraq and Syria, and therefore is looking for a new oil refinery manager on a salary of $225,000 a year.

The successful applicant will be working under severe circumstances in probably one of the least attractive job offers in the oil industry. The extremist group has been using black market agents to advertise for the managing position

Continue reading at:

ISIS advertises position for new oil refinery manager on salary of 225 000 - Iraqi News
Anyone considering the job would probably have dreams of Hellfire missles.

I get a check every month for a well in Wyoming my grandmother had a share in.
I worked at the Dhahran airport and stayed in the Aramco compound. I drive a car and I used to repair and fly jets. That is about as close to oil as I got. I don't even like the smell when I have to pump gas, when I eventually do every month or so. Jack of many trades but oil is not one of them
:bye1:
Too old to start over in a new place. What would I do with more money. I don't spend what I already get.
Used cooking oil is the new fuel, and algae. Cars are going hybrid, electric or natural gas. Some even run on compressed air. Electric plants are going solar or wind.
Since Europe is getting solar electric from the sahara, I'd rather see Saudi build plants in their deserts.

Forum List

Back