Obama: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific

It does not surprise me in the least..... Hussein already has said this:

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

That is the man we dealing with.
And here all this time I thought it was a guy calling the hogs. Learn sumpin new every day.

It amazes me how you can criticize a world leader being open to other countries' culture as though it were treason. God forbid that the President showed he knew and admired different sets of religious practices and didn't act all arrogant. Because that makes you look... weak? With the biggest military in the world. Hater dupes!

It amazes me how you can criticize a world leader being open to other countries' culture as though it were treason. God forbid that the President showed he knew and admired different sets of religious practices and didn't act all arrogant. Because that makes you look... weak? With the biggest military in the world. Hater dupes!
It's not Obama. It's about bloodthirsty animals. However Obama admires them greatly.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

The vast majority of the posters on this thread need to pass an IQ test before being able to vote. Seriously, most of you go for the lowest common denominator. That is not a good thing...

So what?

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war." George W. Bush

Islam is Peace Says President

This thread is partisan nonsense.

The vast majority of the posters on this thread need to pass an IQ test before being able to vote. Seriously, most of you go for the lowest common denominator. That is not a good thing...

said Einstein ^^^^:rolleyes:

There are countless instances where Obama deserves criticism, this isn't one of them in my opinion.

Don't ya just love how these sycophants always give the same standard response of "It's not Islam that's the problem, it's just the extremists" when almost 100% of muslims (peaceful or not) either outwardly support the "extremists" or say nothing at all?

Forum List

Back