Any coincidence that "Good Night and Good Luck" comes out at

Max Power said:
Because I'm not calling my observations "fact," I'm just calling them observations.

Why don't you lead with your credentials?
Mine can be found, yours are an enigma however. In any case, it was you asking for 'bonafide sites' on the topic. I asked you first on what grounds you were calling for, AFTER providing my reasoning...

Kathianne said:
Mine can be found, yours are an enigma however.
Well, I just worry that some people might end up stalking me.
If you really MUST know, I have all the credentials required to post on an internet message board. Those being an internet connection and an email address.

In any case, it was you asking for 'bonafide sites' on the topic. I asked you first on what grounds you were calling for, AFTER providing my reasoning...
Well, if you take a look at mediamatters.org, you'll find plenty of evidence to back up my observation.

Max Power said:
Well, I just worry that some people might end up stalking me.
If you really MUST know, I have all the credentials required to post on an internet message board. Those being an internet connection and an email address.

Well, if you take a look at mediamatters.org, you'll find plenty of evidence to back up my observation.

There was a reason that I dinged ya and called ya a 'classy troll.' You have now made it public. Congrats! :thup:

Kathianne said:
There was a reason that I dinged ya and called ya a 'classy troll.' You have now made it public. Congrats! :thup:

And what exactly were the "credentials" that you were looking for?
Or were you just being imflamatory?

Kathianne said:
Oh wonderful, WE are supposed to document, to YOUR satisfaction-which is impossible no doubt for you have very high standards-but you get by with 'my observations...' why?

Oh yeah, what were those credentials?

BAM! That must've hurt. :laugh:

Max Power said:
And what exactly were the "credentials" that you were looking for?
Or were you just being imflamatory?

It's a little late to play that game, sorry. YOU go back and read what you posted and the responses.

Max Power said:
Oh, the "it is because it is" argument. Very compelling, but I'm not buying it.

And, no, they don't teach that to people who don't go to college for politics.

Are you simply an uneducated moron? Who taught you what you pretend to know? Are you "a priori"? Knowing without education?

If so enlighten me as to how this knowledge is ascertained without learning, without logic, without thought? Geeez man you must be a genetic superman..

ThomasPaine said:
Are you simply an uneducated moron? Who taught you what you pretend to know? Are you "a priori"? Knowing without education?

If so enlighten me as to how this knowledge is ascertained without learning, without logic, without thought? Geeez man you must be a genetic superman..

Heh ..... who knows? Looks to me like Kathianne sutiably trounced him for it though.

Forum List

Back