Any cat experts?? Help me!

no liberals are better bait, but leave them whole let the sharks make chum out of them it's fun to hear them scream and thrash around.

If you take a good knife and gut them before you throw them in the intestines tend to attract more sharks.:cool:

Especially the ones that like throwing cats to the sharks.

Good thing I'm not a liberal that enjoys feeding cats to sharks then.

What happens to conservatives that like to feed cats to sharks? I fit more in that category.

Maybe you could ask the family about wether they want you to keep him permenantly.

Its a hard one to ask but needs to be done.

If they forgot all about her they may not have a place for her after he passses

They don't even go visit him so I'm pretty sure they aren't interested in 'stripes'. I told them he isn't expected to live much longer and they were like 'ok, thanks'. WTF? He's a nice old guy, WWII vet, widower and his own kids don't seem concerned at all. What kind of family are they?

So, I've told him that I will make sure the cat is well cared for. I said if I had to, I'll take her back to the US with me.

I have kind of inherited a cat. She's "owned" (in as much as any cat is "owned") by my neighbour who is terminally ill in hospital. I promised I would take care of said cat - who is adorable - but I know next to nothing about cats.

So, can cats be bulemic? Because every time she eats, she's sick. She seems fine and dandy otherwise. Can you overfeed a cat?

I'll take her to the vets if necessary - I don't mind stumping up some cash to care for her - but I'd rather know if it's something I'm doing wrong. I haven't changed her catfood or anything so I don't what I can do. I like her so I want to make sure she's ok.

....put the flea-bag into a bag, tie a rock to it and throw it the river. Presto...problem solved !

CaliforniaGirl, I am being serious now.

The cat is yours by his wish, your attention, and your possession. They are precious. They deserve the best kitty mommies they can get. Love your kitty as hard as you can, and Stripes will be your furry and purry until it is time to cross over. It will be worth it.

The cat is yours by his wish, your attention, and your possession. They are precious. They deserve the best kitty mommies they can get. Love your kitty as hard as you can, and Stripes will be your furry and purry until it is time to cross over. It will be worth it.

....and they call me a bleeding heart Liberal........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

....and they call me a bleeding heart Liberal........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

No, we call you a creepy pedophile.

Interesting you should say that. I just spoke to my dad to ask him about bringing her back home. I'm only gonna give her up if I find a really good home for her and, to be honest, if I think it's in her best interest to stay with me, then that's what I'll do. If it's best for her to go to someone else, then that's what I'll do. In the meantime, she and I are stuck with each other and neither of us seems to mind. :lol: She is adorable. I'm considering posting a pic so you guys can see who your helping out.

You have no depth to your character is all, Yukon. And if you are like agnaposte and Contumacious, a pervtard, I pity and despise your behavior.

Interesting you should say that. I just spoke to my dad to ask him about bringing her back home. I'm only gonna give her up if I find a really good home for her and, to be honest, if I think it's in her best interest to stay with me, then that's what I'll do. If it's best for her to go to someone else, then that's what I'll do. In the meantime, she and I are stuck with each other and neither of us seems to mind. :lol: She is adorable. I'm considering posting a pic so you guys can see who your helping out.

Post a pic of you and the cat. The cat can wear a mask to maintain privacy on the forum.

Post a pic of you and the cat. The cat can wear a mask to maintain privacy on the forum.

What???? If I post a pic of me with cat, then AGaySailor will whine for the rest of the year about my ugliness - and since it's only January, it would be a looooong year!! I'll take a pic of said cat and post that though!

Maybe you could ask the family about wether they want you to keep him permenantly.

They don't even go visit him so I'm pretty sure they aren't interested in 'stripes'. I told them he isn't expected to live much longer and they were like 'ok, thanks'. WTF? He's a nice old guy, WWII vet, widower and his own kids don't seem concerned at all. What kind of family are they?

So, I've told him that I will make sure the cat is well cared for. I said if I had to, I'll take her back to the US with me.

How very sad.

Its good for him and the kitty you are there.

better check the laws on bringing her back before you deside. You may have to get her a good home if the laws are too stringent.

I recently had to find a home for a dog I found and fostered for a couple of months. I was really sad to hand him over but I ahve seen him in his new home and he is SOOOOO happy it makes it all worth it.

Whats best for them has to take precidence.

How very sad.

better check the laws on bringing her back before you deside. You may have to get her a good home if the laws are too stringent.

I recently had to find a home for a dog I found and fostered for a couple of months. I was really sad to hand him over but I ahve seen him in his new home and he is SOOOOO happy it makes it all worth it.

My dad runs his own charter business so he'll know about the regs for animals entering the country. I'll email him and find out. My theory is the same - her best interests are paramount.

I just wish it was Monday so I could get her health checked out. I've made sure she's getting dry food, cleaned her teeth and done everything else that everyone here has suggested.

She seems pretty chilled out. Should I maybe give her another glass of champagne? :lol:

By the way.... who knew that cats have their own special milk? I did not!!! Anyway, I've got her cat milk instead of cows milk now. She seems to like it.

How very sad.

My dad runs his own charter business so he'll know about the regs for animals entering the country. I'll email him and find out. My theory is the same - her best interests are paramount.

I just wish it was Monday so I could get her health checked out. I've made sure she's getting dry food, cleaned her teeth and done everything else that everyone here has suggested.

She seems pretty chilled out. Should I maybe give her another glass of champagne? :lol:

By the way.... who knew that cats have their own special milk? I did not!!! Anyway, I've got her cat milk instead of cows milk now. She seems to like it.

How did you get the cat to stay still to be milked.?

Same with dogs cows milk isnt good for them.

I have learned a LOT in this thread - and when I was buying her some dry food... She's kitted out with toys, milk, and various 'necessities'. :lol: I'm not so much an owner as her staff!

Join the club.....went to get hairball remedy and ended up with flea and tick shampoo, kitty vitamins, canned catfood, a new cat bed....etc.

Forum List

Back