antisemitic/ anti-Israel u.s. presidents

Who was the most antisemitic—or, if elected after 1948, anti-Israel—U.S. president?

• Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Woodrow Wilson

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Franklin Delano Roosevelt

• Harry S. Truman

• John F. Kennedy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lyndon Baines Johnson

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jimmy Carter

• George H.W. Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack H. Obama

• a U.S. president not listed above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly.our congress is full of congressmen who are part of AIPAC.the isralie lobby firm here in the USA.Every president since LBJ has been guilty of aiding and donating money to isreal.
I heard..........now I could be wrong.............. that new members of Congress are pressured into signing a document pledging their allegiance to Israel.

They're told they will not receive any future campaign funding, if they don't.

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't want "my" elected officials, pledging any allegiance, to any country, other than United States of America.

I think you sort of have to look at a pre-Sharon Israel and a post-Sharon. They sort of went from a left leaning republic to an apartheid regieme. Not all of the switch was of their own making, but I'm also not aware of a modern day republic that allowed the person who assassinated a prime minister personal liberty.

Well, fyi, up until Sharon and the assassination of Rabin, I was pretty pro-Israel. Jews had always been in Palestine, so to say they had no right to be there seemed absurd, and the Arabs showed no desire for peace .... so. But, having achieved total military victory, rather than simply imposing a two state solution, Israel is compelled to seek land title through the myths of the Talmud.

I always thought the holocaust was a terrible crime, and back in the 60s when I became an adult, I thought any Jewish victim should have been granted instant US citizenship upon request (esp considering the Roosevelt admin was not proactive before the US and Germany went to war). But in retrospect, I think the Eisenhower wing was right and Truman wrong in supporting the creation of Israel. But, considering we are no longer discussing a left leaning republic, and are no looking at an Apartheid regiem, imo any discussion of whether one is an anti-Semite is ridiculous. Of course some people are racists, but just because some hate Jews for no rational reason doesn't mean one has to simply forgive anything Jews do in the name of Judaism. And, not all US Jews support the apartheid.

Last edited:
Exactly.our congress is full of congressmen who are part of AIPAC.the isralie lobby firm here in the USA.Every president since LBJ has been guilty of aiding and donating money to isreal.
I heard..........now I could be wrong.............. that new members of Congress are pressured into signing a document pledging their allegiance to Israel.

They're told they will not receive any future campaign funding, if they don't.

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't want "my" elected officials, pledging any allegiance, to any country, other than United States of America.

oh i wouldnt doubt it at all.practically every member of congress is a loyal pledger to AIPAC,the israeli lobby here in the usa.thre is ths video i will find and post later where Obama is talking about israel and what a friend they are to us and after his speech every member in congress stands up and gives obama a loud thundering ovation.

Mossad knocked off JFK for not supporting their illegal nukes. So maybe they kinda like the ones who don't walk the walk.

Being critical of Israel is something different than being an anti-semitic. Israel is repeatedly overstepping it's bounds and doesn't care too much about human rights. A lot of Jews worldwide and even a lot in Israel do also not support Israel's tactics anymore.

Being critical of Israel is something different than being an anti-semitic. Israel is repeatedly overstepping it's bounds and doesn't care too much about human rights. A lot of Jews worldwide and even a lot in Israel do also not support Israel's tactics anymore.
The thing that gets me, is criticism of Israel has nothing to do with Judaism, so how could it possibly be anti-Semitic?

I think, pulling out the A-card is just a way to silence the critics, because there is no valid argument to defend the majority of Israeli foreign policy actions.

I think you sort of have to look at a pre-Sharon Israel and a post-Sharon. They sort of went from a left leaning republic to an apartheid regieme. Not all of the switch was of their own making, but I'm also not aware of a modern day republic that allowed the person who assassinated a prime minister personal liberty.
I hear that!

I completely support the Israeli left; the Israeli right can go to hell!

Odd list, leaving Nixon out. And every other Republican except Grant...

Grant? Really?

you nailed it.:clap2:

The thing that gets me, is criticism of Israel has nothing to do with Judaism, so how could it possibly be anti-Semitic?

I think, pulling out the A-card is just a way to silence the critics, because there is no valid argument to defend the majority of Israeli foreign policy actions.
you are making wayyyy too much sense for the people that post in the israel section who defend the atrocities of Israel to comprehend.:biggrin:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back