antisemitic/ anti-Israel u.s. presidents

Who was the most antisemitic—or, if elected after 1948, anti-Israel—U.S. president?

• Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Woodrow Wilson

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Franklin Delano Roosevelt

• Harry S. Truman

• John F. Kennedy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lyndon Baines Johnson

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jimmy Carter

• George H.W. Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack H. Obama

• a U.S. president not listed above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Who in your learned opinion(s) was/ has been the most antisemitic—or, if elected after 1948, anti-Israel—president in U.S. history?

Hopefully I can learn something from this, because I hafta admit that I don't know a whole lot with regard to antisemitic leanings of U.S. presidents prior to the 20th Century.

(I hope Doris Kearns Goodwin posts here under a pseudonym. That would ROCK.)

Who in your learned opinion(s) was/ has been the most antisemitic—or, if elected after 1948, anti-Israel—president in U.S. history?

Hopefully I can learn something from this, because I hafta admit that I don't know a whole lot with regard to antisemitic leanings of U.S. presidents prior to the 20th Century.

Yep, the input from a fraud and serial plagiarist would be most informative.

Only because of his having turned a ship loaded with German Jewish refugees away from the states prior to the outbreak of WWII?

Doesn't the fact that the US did at least eventually enter the War—even if only because we were ultimately sucker-punched by the Empire of the Sun—kinda negate some of FDR's antisemitism to some extent?

Just curious.

I wasn't aware that she had ever plagiarized anyone's work(s).

I just know that she is extremely knowledgeable with regard to all of the US presidents.

Whom did she plagiarize?

Coincidentally the president that gets the points for worst administration was also the most anti-Semitic president (and still is) Winner: (or loser) Jimmy Carter.

Coincidentally the president that gets the points for worst administration was also the most anti-Semitic president (and still is) Winner: (or loser) Jimmy Carter.

See, that's why I started this thread, and why I threw some names who allegedly had/ have some antisemitic/ anti-Israel sentiments (and with whose views I'm not altogether familiar) into the mix.

I've heard Carter's and LBJ's and the elder Bush's names tossed about as having been/ still being hostile to Israel, but I'm not the least bit ashamed to say that I don't always know why.

Seems like most of the anti-Israel views Carter has expressed have come in the years since he was (overwhelmingly) voted out of office, yes?

Does anyone in the free world really care what he thinks?

Do Carter's views regarding Israel even matter?

Enlighten me, please, whitehall. That's why I created this thread.

Thanks.

It's a little hard to tell, since they play that A-card against anyone criticizing Israel for any reason, regardless of whether the criticism is valid or not.

Exactly.our congress is full of congressmen who are part of AIPAC.the isralie lobby firm here in the USA.Every president since LBJ has been guilty of aiding and donating money to isreal.

See, that's why I started this thread, and why I threw some names who allegedly had/ have some antisemitic/ anti-Israel sentiments (and with whose views I'm not altogether familiar) into the mix.

I've heard Carter's and LBJ's and the elder Bush's names tossed about as having been/ still being hostile to Israel, but I'm not the least bit ashamed to say that I don't always know why.

Seems like most of the anti-Israel views Carter has expressed have come in the years since he was (overwhelmingly) voted out of office, yes?

Does anyone in the free world really care what he thinks?

Do Carter's views regarding Israel even matter?

Enlighten me, please, whitehall. That's why I created this thread.

Thanks.

do yourself a favor,dont listen to anything whitehall posts.he is a a resident troll.He ignores facts there was a conspiracy to kill JFK and STILL thinks oswald was the lone assassin.:D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

that being the case,I guess you cauld call JFK the most ani semitic president ever.:D since he was going to cut off aide to isreal.another policy of his that LBJ reversed.

I have no idea why the media refuses to speculate about Glen Miller's (the shooter not the band leader) motive for stalking and killing three Jews in Kansas City. The first report I read indicated that Miller was influenced by a Media Matters anti-Israel blog. Both Miller and the blog disappeared shortly after he was placed under arrest. It should be noted that our current president intentionally disrespected the Israel president on a couple of occasions but Bibi Netanyhu is stronger than the former community agitator who relies on cheap thuggish democrat mentality.

I have no idea why the media refuses to speculate about Glen Miller's (the shooter not the band leader) motive for stalking and killing three Jews in Kansas City. The first report I read indicated that Miller was influenced by a Media Matters anti-Israel blog. Both Miller and the blog disappeared shortly after he was placed under arrest. It should be noted that our current president intentionally disrespected the Israel president on a couple of occasions but Bibi Netanyhu is stronger than the former community agitator who relies on cheap thuggish democrat mentality.

Like Cyndi Lauper sang: I see your True Colors shinin' through.

WTF DOES WHAT YOU SAID HAVE TO DO WITH THE F'N THREAD?????

David Barton posts here?

You are correct Jimmy does not agree with the SBC mantra on the subject.

Forum List

Back