Congress threatens to jail those who don't comply with subpoenas

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

I’m not sure why this isn’t SOP. Lying to Congress should be tantamount to perjury.

Clinton just called. I heard him laughing on the phone reading your post.

This is definitely uncharted territory for congress. But once you jail someone, then they have a right to an attorney.

Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Jailing someone for not complying with a subpoena issued from an illegal investigation. Oh yea, this will be fun.

I’m not sure why this isn’t SOP. Lying to Congress should be tantamount to perjury.

Clinton just called. I heard him laughing on the phone reading your post.

ok?

Isn't abuse of power under color of law fun... Until its you that is slammed into a jail cell for this gross abuse of power.

Isn't abuse of power under color of law fun... Until its you that is slammed into a jail cell for this gross abuse of power.

Well…I don’t foresee my getting subpoenaed by Congress any time soon so I’m not too worried about the jail cell.

As for those who are subpoenaed….They should show up and testify. Congress is a co-equal branch to the Executive and the Judiciary. If you ignore a subpoena from a court…you will be arrested. It should be the same with Congress.

Well…I don’t foresee my getting subpoenaed by Congress any time soon so I’m not too worried about the jail cell.

As for those who are subpoenaed….They should show up and testify. Congress is a co-equal branch to the Executive and the Judiciary. If you ignore a subpoena from a court…you will be arrested. It should be the same with Congress.
LOL..

They have no legal right to subpoena for the inquiry because it has not been authorized. Everything they are doing today is illegal and thus is fruit of the poisonous tree.

Why? They lie to us every day and none of them get punished for it

Lying under oath is a bit different than political spin. You can’t be this retarded. Can you?
But when DEMOCRATS do it that is Different and ok...

Hell, Schiff made up a lie out of thin air and spouted it as truth in his committee.. In his illegal meeting no less..

LOL..

They have no legal right to subpoena for the inquiry because it has not been authorized. Everything they are doing today is illegal and thus is fruit of the poisonous tree.

Authorized?

Lying under oath is a bit different than political spin. You can’t be this retarded. Can you?
Hillary comes to mind, and how they walked on egg shells when dealing with her. Pathetic.

Congress is not the judiciary, nor is it a court of law and that doesn't change what I said. Political spin is a just a fancy way of saying lie.

Hell, Schiff made up a lie out of thin air and spouted it as truth in his committee.. In his illegal meeting no less..

Lying under oath is perjury. Not sure why you think it’s different for Democrats.

LOL..

Authorized?
Oh now your going to play the "im' ignorant" card!

Priceless, Has the house VOTED to proceed on the Impeachment inquiry?

Let'em burn down the whole thing, and when no one can stand then comes full on revolution.

Forum List

Back