Antifa rioter to NYPD: ‘I hope all of your children get raped and killed’

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Link to video

Antifa rioter to NYPD:

This is what low class punks antifaa really are...they had better not start a revolution, it would be over so quick it would make their heads spin.

There’s a spirit of evil that seems to have taken over the radical progressives in America. Perhaps it was always there and we’re just seeing it in full bloom now. Or maybe a combination of Trump Derangement Syndrome and coronavirus lockdown angst has percolated for so long, they no longer have filters for their disgust. Their targets are police officers, the same people they depend on to keep them safe. But their words are venomous. Truly disgusting.

There is no excuse for this type of statement to anyone, particularly to people she doesn’t even know.

VIDEO of the incident
Antifa and Black Lives Matter riots rampant in New York City and other Democrat-led areas are reaching a fever pitch as the election approaches. As we’ve said for a long time, all of these riots are simply dress rehearsals for what’s to come. These Neo-Marxists hope to spark a revolution. If they’re going to be successful, they’ll need people with more guts than this guy:

This was sad to hear how they manage to care about right in contemporary history.

Understand me before if rap and metals are just access music.

That dance, pop, rock, blues, techno etc is not in the sense rap and metals under the same cranks so is rap and metals are enemies of.

I want to say of course.

Not really big news. People say things like that, and worse, to cops every day. Sometimes just over a parking ticket.

Not really big news. People say things like that, and worse, to cops every day. Sometimes just over a parking ticket.
Perhaps you should stop giving bullshit parking tickets.

Meh. Trump has used that line splashed right in the middle of his super spreader greatest hits speeches.

Perhaps you should stop giving bullshit parking tickets.

Naaaahhhh!

1.jpg

Forum List

Back